Blair maintenance

With Angi since August 2013

4.3

With over 60 years of experience, Lee's Home Maintenance is your locally owned and operated expert for all the exterior needs of your home. This father and son team offer: Residential Roofing (New and Repairs) Pressure Washing Exterior Painting Seamless Gutters Insulation Lee's Home Maintenance is licensed and insured and they pride thenselves on paying attention to every detail and treating your home as if it was their own. They know that your home is your biggest investment and their number one goal is helping you protect and preserve that investment for generations to come. Lee's Home Maintenace offers a 10% senior discount and provides free estimates within a 60 mile radius. Call today and let them start giving the exterior of your home some tender loving care....

All American Gutter Protection

The best decision you'll ever make! All American Gutter Protection is an innovative gutter protection company that is established and manufactured in the USA, who prides themselves on the highest quality product, installation, customer service and satisfaction. Specializing in seamless aluminum gutters and a stainless steel micro filter gutter guard, All American Gutter Protection is the number one choice when it comes to all gutter needs. All American Gutter Protection uses only authorized, trained technicians and a lifetime performance warranty.

Gutter Guards America

The Permanent Solution to Clogged Gutters. Prevent debris, leaves, and pests from getting in your gutter, so your gutters can do their job and keep you off the ladder. We can install our patented gutter guards onto your existing gutters or install new seamless aluminum gutters if you need them. We stand behind our product by providing a lifetime transferable warranty, the best in the industry. Now offering 0% same as cash financing options!

Window Genie of NE Raleigh

4 employees Payment due at job completion

05/22/2018

They came out to see the job and said they would get back with a quote but I never heard from them again even after I called them again.

Description of Work
Painting a new fence.

Category decks,house painters

08/28/2017

Fast and Efficient

Description of Work
Need a patch to a portin of the roof.

Category decks,roofing

01/22/2016

Description of Work

Category ceramic tile,decks,flooring contractor,woodworking,home remodeling,house painters

10/11/2015

August 29th I met with Patrick of Blair Maintenance at my home to obtain a quay for work to be performed on the roof of my home. We walked around the perimeter of mu home and I bought to his attention the sag in the middle of my roof. I explained that there were no leaks I just wanted the sag to be repaired. He stated the wood beneath the shingles had probably rotted and by replacing the wood woul...

Description of Work
Contracted to replace roof and rafters. Contractor only replaced the roof. They never replaced the rafters. I had more damage and leaks after their work than I had before. I had multiple promises that the work would be completed and it never was.

Category decks

01/30/2014

As far as our experience is concerned, Blair Maintenance did a wonderful job with the process from the beginning to the end. All of the equipment and products that they installed have been really professionally done, and it looks good. We are very happy with our bathroom. It was quite an experience to see it transitioned and changed the way they did.

Description of Work
Removed old cast iron tub. Replaced with a new tub and sidewalls, covered walls with tile board. Repaired damaged floor under tub.

Category ceramic tile,decks,flooring contractor,home remodeling

Lee's Home Maintenance