Elium Exterminator Company

Founded 1939 • With Angi since June 2010

Elium Exterminator Company provides homeowners with piece of mind by protecting their homes and families from Termites, Pests, and Wildlife that can cause harm. By conducting thorough inspections and diagnosing problem areas we are able to most effectively solve problems using the most environmentally responsible methods. By preventing problems from gaining access to a structure, we are able to reduce the need for treatments inside the structure. Give us a chance to solve your wildlife or pest problems, you will be happy you did....

Crown Pest Control

Our mission: To provide unparalleled service at a fair price to the customer in a proficient manner, coupled with total customer satisfaction, in an environmentally friendly way. Crown Pest Control founded in 1984, is a well-established, friendly and professional company that can be relied upon to provide highest-quality pest control services for both residential and commercial buildings in the greater Charlotte Metropolitan area. Entrust Us for all Your Residential and Commercial Pest Control Needs We don’t just do the job. We believe in doing it right, on time, every time. When you schedule an appointment with us, you can be sure to get the most effective solutions to your pest extermination problems.

Acme Pest Control Co Inc

We keep you pest free at Acme Pest Control Co., where our Concord, North Carolina, exterminators guarantee excellent customer care and fast service. Locally owned and operated since 1946, our company is the leading name in pest control and turf care services. We provide everything to keep your lawn and home as healthy as it can be. Pests Covered: Ants | Bees | Cicada Killers | Clover Mites | Crickets | Earwigs | Fleas | Flying Insects|Mice | Millipedes | Moths | Rats | Roaches | Silverfish | Spiders | Ticks We know that your time is valuable, so we are happy to schedule a service time that is convenient for you. Total Termite Control for Your Home Termites eat any kind of wood material—from a home's foundation to its furniture. You need a professional inspection to ensure proper protection, so contact Acme Pest Control of Concord, North Carolina, today to schedule your termite control service. Our pest control pros inspect your home from end to end, searching for problem areas and providing solutions on how to combat these pesky and damaging insects. You Need Termite Control Every year, termites attack around 4 million homes in the United States and cause over $5 billion in property damage. Termite damage is more common than damage caused by storms, fires, or earthquakes, yet it is rarely covered by homeowner's insurance. No-Contract Services We would be delighted to provide you with the following services without making you sign a contract to eliminate pests: 1-Time Monthly Service | Monthly Service Quarterly Service | Bi-Yearly Service | Yearly Service Don't let your infestation turn into an expensive and devastating disaster. Call on our termite control experts now for an inspection.

Hawx Pest Control

With locations nationwide, Hawx Pest Control is proud to provide top-of-the-line pest control to our customers. Offering both home pest control and commercial pest control services, we placed our core values right in our name so that we’ll never forget what drives us. Hawx stands for: Honesty Attitude Work Ethic Excitement

08/30/2015

David P.

We have had excellent service. The representative from Elium has always been prompt, professional and great to work with. We had a problem with a bees and a hornets nest in the corner of our house and Elium also took care of those for us also, at an extra cost. We have no complaints

Description of Work
The company does an excellent job. The annual contract ($150/year in our case) covers the cost of an annual inspection and treatment for the prevention of termites. We have not experienced any problems

08/04/2015

Leilani A.

They were on time and helpful and they had competitive prices. they also had a warrenty on their services which i really thought was great.

Description of Work
They did an estimate for us

04/17/2014

Charles W.

Description of Work
I have been experiencing an on-going and escalating problem with an unidentified stinging ant in my yard. Having been stung annually for the previous 6 or 7 years, I finally encountered a sting which sent me to the ER to received treatment for anaphylactic shock. This occurred several short weeks following the same outcome with my neighbor's wife! Previous years of seeking identification - and removal - of these ants had proved fruitless, but the situation was rapidly becoming desperate. | |I researched exterminators on Angies List and produced a list of 10 A-rated companies that serviced my area, then called them all to explain my problem. Of the 10, only two offered an opinion as to what kind of ant infestation I was experiencing. The others were keenly interested in signing me up for an annual maintenance contract without know anything about my problem or its cause. I rejected these companies out of hand. I invited both companies (along with two of the rejected companies for comparative purposes) to my home for a site inspection. Elium's owner, Tyler Weant, arrived on time, brought along his technician who actually services the area, conducted a thorough inspection of my property, found the subject ants virtually everywhere he looked, and identified them with certainty as Asian Needle Ants. The other company that suggest an identification based on my verbal description had told me the same ID, giving me an opportunity to research them on line. We were all in agreement about the ID. | |Tyler had arrived at my home with a sample of the bail he proposed to use to eliminate the ants, and proceeded to bait a couple of areas where he found the ants, confirming that the ants would actually pick up the bait and carry it back to the nest. He then proposed to treat both my yard and my neighbor's at a discounted rate over the individual prices - and considerably less than the other 3 companies quoted. It was hard to turn down a quote that made total sense, presented by someone clearly expert in his field, and backed up by field experimentation. | |I had Elium complete the work and looked for a reduction in the number of Asian Needle Ants in my yard. Finding a few - a small fraction of what had been there - I advised Tyler that we still had a few. He came out a couple of days later and re-treated key areas where the ants remained. As we move into Spring and the ants come out of hibernation, I anticipate an ant free yard again. If not, I'm confident that Elium will be back to treat again.

Category pest control

Thank you for this outstanding and insightful recommendation. We at Elium always seek to conduct ourselves with professionalism while doing our best to meet and exceed our clients expectations. We greatly appreciate the wonderful review of our services and will continue to do everything we can to ensure you have an excellent experience. Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.

02/25/2013

Delaine F.

The service was great. They are very prompt and do a good job overall.

Description of Work
They have done quarterly maintenance for pest control.

02/20/2013

MARTHA S.

They seem to do a good job. They are really good about taking care of things. We have had no problems.

Description of Work
We use them for termite and pest inspection on a yearly basis. They also spray the outside of the house.

Category pest control

Thank you for choosing Elium and taking the time to rate our company on the services performed at your home. We look forward to serving you in the future.

04/04/2012

Delaine F.

They do what they are supposed to do and I don't have bugs in my house.

Description of Work
I use Elium Exterminator Company for pest control. I use them quarterly.

Category pest control

We are always happy to hear that our clients are satisfied with our services. Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Please let us know if you ever have any questions or concerns.

Elium Exterminator Company

Founded 1939 • With Angi since June 2010

P.O. Box 146

Spencer, NC 28159

Termite inspections, Termite Treatments, Termite Warranties, Termite Bait Station inspections/Treatments, Real Estate Inspections, Free Pest Inspections, Pest treatments, Monthly Pest Services, Quarterly Pest Services, Bi-annual Pest Services, One Time Pest Services, Ants, Spiders, Fleas, Ticks, Roaches, Rodents, Rats, Mice, Centipedes, Millipedes, Earwigs, Snakes, Insects, Bugs, Wildlife Damage Control, Exclusion, Moisture Control, Sealed Crawlspace Systems.

Fumigation.