Pristine Pressure Cleaning

With Angi since December 2010

Pristine Pressure Cleaning has been servicing eastern North and South Carolina for more than twenty years. Residential or commercial, our trained professionals are equipped to handle the worse; houses/businesses, roofs, driveways, docks, decks, gutters, and windows. Let us help you keep your largest investments looking brand new. No job too large. Satisfaction guaranteed. Additional email: pristineppc@gmail.com...

Were are home improvement and maintenance specialists looking to provide old fashion quality services to our customers and build long term relationships. And provide solutions for our customers needs. Regardless of weather you just need a small repair or a full accessibility remodel you can expect the same great level of detailed service. Please visit our website dlshomeservices.com for a full list of our services

We offer the best pressure washing prices and services in town! We also accept facebook and venmo as alternative payment options!

top quality cleaning services at affordable prices

05/30/2018

I asked the company to give me an estimate. They never called me back so I called and texted them several times and left messages but never received any response. Not very professional.

Description of Work
Exterior house cleaning

10/04/2017

The driveway and walk is now completely clean of the stains and looks like new concrete. The brick and pavers that had mold/stains are now clean. They even came back weeks later to checkup.

Description of Work
My driveway and walk was HEAVILY stained caused from the iron from my well water used for irrigation. The stains were caused by years of use of the irrigation. My driveway concrete was mostly brown. They also pressure washed my front porch and all the brick at the driveway entrance and front steps. Plus they pressure washed out the mold/stains on all the several hundred decorative pavers surrounding my 5 landscape islands. Oh yea, I forgot they also removed pine straw from my gutters.

06/03/2016

Gary and his team were fantastic. Guys showed up right on time and got straight to work. House and driveway look great and the estimate was dead on. Overall, a very good experience with Pristine and I plan on using them again next year.

Description of Work
Pressure washed the house and driveway.

07/09/2014

They do a very good job. They even call and remind you when your coming due.

Description of Work
They power wash our home annually.

01/12/2014

Nice job. Done in a timely fashion.

Description of Work
Pressure washed house, deck, and driveway.

Category pressure washing

Commercial & residential pressure cleaning. Roof & gutter cleaning. Window washing.