Ambassador For Christ Remodeling Specialist

Founded 1994 • With Angi since February 2014

1.3

4331 BECKERDITE RD

Sophia, NC 27350

We are a Licensed interior and exterior remodeling company, We are licensed in Electrical, Plumbing, Hvac, As well as building construction, We are certified in Smoke, Water, and Storm damage services, As well as mold and mildew services, We do all types of remodeling from Roofing, Siding,

06/19/2019

Karen K.

Bad...Asked for down payment of materials..then continued to add to job costing more and more. Also kept asking for a little money here and there. Made many excuses not to work, only worked 3 hr days. Never supplied materials, we were buying them out of pocket. Strung us along never got work we paid for. Finally after 7 months and triple the original amount..he was fired. We will be reporting him to Magistrates and try to get license revoked.

Description of Work
Basement Remodel

Category contractors, remodeling

04/14/2019

Robbin A.

Mr. Lineberry gave a reasonable price quote. I accepted the price. He is a liar & con man. He spent more time on the phone than working. Paid him 3/4 of money up front. He did not show up on time. He was constantly wanting the rest of the money before work was done. I did not even let him complete all the work. He got the floor down & I told him I did not want him to do anymore. I paid him the balance. I do not recommend this company for any type of work.

Description of Work
1. Add a closet in laundry room 2. Install laminate wood plank floor 3. Close in sliding glass door to make a single door 4. Install ceiling tiles where not completed which was along one wall, which required tile to be cut 5. Install moulding around floor, ceiling, & corners. Included door frames & window sill

Category remodeling, roofing

02/28/2018

LisaAnne M.

Michael Lineberry was hired to install a metal roof on my house in November. He was unable to be present at the job due to supposedly to having a stroke. His wife came to my house on the first day of work asking for payment in advance which is completely unprofessional. I was told the job would be finished in 1 day this job took nearly 2 weeks. I have tried contacting him multiple times asking about the roof and he has chosen to block me from sending him messages on Facebook to his personal & work accounts, he has either blocked me or is ignoring my messages to his cell phone. He has never been out to my house to even see the roof. I have also asked him multiple times for the warranty information for the roof and he has refused to give it to me. Pieces of the roof are lifting up and was not installed correctly, the rake metal is on backwards, the caps are not folded in, the panels were not lined up correctly, the screws are in too tightly which caused the metal to dent & the screws were supposed to be installed on every panel, box ends weren't completed, boot pipe was not caulked, pieces of the metal slid down when installed and are uneven. He also did some handyman work around the house installed a mirror incorrectly & left a huge mess in my house after sanding a tv stand & threw away pieces of my window blinds.

Description of Work
Roof replaced

James Cress Jr. Water Pump and Well Services

We have the experience and dedication to assist with all of your plumbing services, installs, and repairs! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

AJ's Quality Painting Services

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today! Secondary Phone (336) 858-8445.

Award 2022
    Diaz Painting

Interior and exterior painting pressure washing popcorn ceiling removal and put popcorn ceiling clean gutters fix damage walls and ceiling Thanks

Award 2022

WE DONT DO ASPHALT PAVING, NOR DO WE DO SORRY WORK, ALL MY WORK IS FULLY GAURANTEED AND WARRANTEED..

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Ambassador For Christ Remodeling Specialist

How is Ambassador For Christ Remodeling Specialist overall rated?

Ambassador For Christ Remodeling Specialist is currently rated 1.3 overall out of 5.

What days are Ambassador For Christ Remodeling Specialist open?

Ambassador For Christ Remodeling Specialist is open:

What payment options does Ambassador For Christ Remodeling Specialist provide

Ambassador For Christ Remodeling Specialist accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does Ambassador For Christ Remodeling Specialist offer free estimates?

Yes, Ambassador For Christ Remodeling Specialist offers free project estimates.

Does Ambassador For Christ Remodeling Specialist offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Ambassador For Christ Remodeling Specialist does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Ambassador For Christ Remodeling Specialist offer emergency services?

Yes, Ambassador For Christ Remodeling Specialist offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Ambassador For Christ Remodeling Specialist?

No, Ambassador For Christ Remodeling Specialist does not offer warranties.

What services does Ambassador For Christ Remodeling Specialist offer?

Ambassador For Christ Remodeling Specialist offers the following services: COMPLETE INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR REMODELING SERVICES, AS WELL AS CUSTOM DECKS, GARAGES, ROOM ADDITTIONS, ROOFING, SIDING, REPLACEMENT WINDOWS, GUTTERING, DRYWALL HANGING, FINISHING, AND REPAIR, COMPLETE FIRE, WATER, AND SMOKE DAMAGE RESTORATION. ALL TYPES OF FLOORING, AS WELL AS ELECTRICIAL, PLUMBING, AND HVAC SERVICES..

Are there any services Ambassador For Christ Remodeling Specialist does not offer?