Home Masters Pest Control

With Angi since April 2012

Amenities

satisfaction
This pro has not provided any licensing information to Angi at this time.All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our Find Licensing Requirements page. Contact pro for more details.

PAT B.
05/04/2017
The first company I had come out required a huge payment to only spray the exterior. When the damage persisted, I called for Home Masters to come out. They actually crawled under the home, took photos, performed extensive exclusion service, and even answered my numerous questions both during and after the work. They were very thorough and I really liked them.
Description of Work
They did termite extermination.
M. O.
01/14/2015
Description of Work
Power washed exterior of home.
Richard H.
05/12/2014
We have always had excellent service with Home Masters Termite and Pest Solutions. I don't consider anyone else anymore.
Description of Work
Brian sprayed our house inside and out. We also hired them for Wood Destroying Inspect Reports.
Wayne C.
03/05/2014
Thomas is our technician and he is very good. We have them on contract and we have not had any problems with pests. They are professional and we would highly recommend them.
Description of Work
They treat our house for pest control throughout the year.
Pamela M.
05/17/2012
I've been using them since 2005. I will continue to use them.
Description of Work
I use Home Masters for my pest control.
Christopher K.
05/10/2012
They were great. They were very courteous and very punctual.
Description of Work
They sprayed outside and inside the home.
John L.
04/19/2012
They are always nice and helpful. They will talk to me and teach me different things.
Description of Work
They do pest control and they also do termite inspection. They spray inside and outside. They also took care of ants that I had a problem with.

Phone

PO Box 1371

Smithfield, NC 27577

Other Information

Services offered

Termite & Pest Solutions.

Payment options

PayPal
Financing Available

FAQ

Home Masters Pest Control is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

Home Masters Pest Control is open:

Home Masters Pest Control accepts the following forms of payment: Check, PayPal, Financing Available

Yes, Home Masters Pest Control offers free project estimates.

No, Home Masters Pest Control does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

No, Home Masters Pest Control does not offer a senior discount.

No, Home Masters Pest Control does not offer warranties.

Home Masters Pest Control offers the following services: Termite & Pest Solutions.

Other Local Pros In Your Area

Bulwark Exterminating

Offers Coupon

Bulwark Exterminating

Bulwark is a family-owned company serving customers across the country. We provide quality customer service and a guarantee. If you see bugs after the initial service we will come back free of charge. Call us today, and we will earn your business through our professional technicians that are respectable and knowledgeable.