EMG HOME IMPROVEMENTS

Founded 1998 • With Angi since June 2010

I am a carpenter and a licensed General Contractor , I offer free estimates and all work is completed by a licensed contractor, electrical, plumbing, and HVAC. All work is done prompt professional and immaculate, I offer Senior Citizen and Military discounts.

Amenities

This pro has not provided any licensing information to Angi at this time.All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our Find Licensing Requirements page. Contact pro for more details.

4.3

Phyllis P.
05/24/2013
Mr. Gockerell did not show for two appointments so I must look for someone else.
Description of Work
Did show for two appointments. Left voice message on home phone (while I was at work) to say that he could not make the 05/20/13 appointment & he must have written my cell phone number incorrectly. In his voice he stated that I could call and reschedule the appointment at my convenience. I rescheduled for the next day but again he did not show and there were no calls or messages canceling the appointment.
Category
remodeling, garage builders
Golda B.
05/01/2011
NP ONE else was able to figure out the problem until Ed came!! Itt was very expensive but it took all day and Ed was so professional. I highly recommend this company! G. Bender Apex
Description of Work
My front entry door and the storm door dropped/became crooked for an unknown reason. Ed went under the house and figured out what the problem was. The original builders had never properly put treated wood under the front entry in the crawl space so the wood was totally rotten. Ed had to jack up the house and replace the roitted wood etc.
Category
remodeling, garage builders, home builders

The member was a pleasure to work for, we also removed the siding, reflashed the front porch, and replaced all water damaged siding with a no rot material and painted the repair area. This was a strucural repair and was avoided by other contractors, I was introduced to the member by my friend and trim Carpenter Steve Janosko a premier trim carpenter and cabinet builder, we work together on all types of projects utilizing each others area of expertise. I would like to take this oppertunity to thank the member for the oppertunity to work at her home and the cordial atmosphere.

Phone

Fences, landscaping

Payment options

PayPal

FAQ

EMG HOME IMPROVEMENTS is currently rated 4.3 overall out of 5.

EMG HOME IMPROVEMENTS is open:

Sunday: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

EMG HOME IMPROVEMENTS accepts the following forms of payment: Check, PayPal

Yes, EMG HOME IMPROVEMENTS offers free project estimates.

No, EMG HOME IMPROVEMENTS does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Yes, EMG HOME IMPROVEMENTS offers a 10% senior discount.

Yes, EMG HOME IMPROVEMENTS offers emergency services.

Yes, EMG HOME IMPROVEMENTS offers warranties.

EMG HOME IMPROVEMENTS offers the following services: Remodels,additions,Home repair, Decks, Sun Rooms, Screened-in-porches, Window and Door replacement, Roofing, All handy man repairs, All remodeling and home repair needs.

Other Local Pros In Your Area

Shamrock Waterproofing

Shamrock Waterproofing

Serving the Triangle area since 1992 Licensed and Insured. Residential and Commercial. Lowest Price Guaranteed. Interior and Exterior Systems. Lifetime Warranty FREE ESTIMATES

J&A Concrete and More

(1)

J&A Concrete and More

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in concrete services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Sun4light.Inc.

(9)

Sun4light.Inc.

As the area's ONLY VELUX Dealer Installer, Sun4Light provides homeowners superior products and installation. Velux Sun Tunnels and Skylights are manufactured in South Carolina and delivered to our warehouse within two to four days. Our team of installers has more experience in tubular lighting (solatube, sun tunnels, sola tubes) than anyone in the country! With a solutions-oriented approach to day-lighting, our specialist will provide you with the best lighting solution! All installations are warranted by the manufactured against leaking! Give us a call for your free in-home evaluation! Ask about how our products can qualify for a 26% solar tax credit. Beginning November 2020, Sun4Light,Inc. expanded product and service offerings to include roofing!