Pride Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since February 2016

Pride Carpet Cleaning, Inc. is a locally owned and operated professional cleaning company specializing in carpet and oriental rug cleaning. We also offer upholstery, leather, and tile cleaning services, along with pressure washing and auto detailing....

WashNwerk

WashNwerk

We are a local mobile detailing company that comes directly to you to clean your vehicle. We are here to offer convenience to our customers! Check out our website https://www.washnwerk.com/book-online to schedule your appointment today!

12/05/2016

outstanding service, price and on-time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning for three rooms. stain was removed that had been not removed by previous cleaners. in addition, they cleaned an oriental carpet which was done very well.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

08/31/2016

This was my first experience dealing with major water damage and working with a contractor to make the repairs.  I originally started working with a company my insurance carrier provided, however, after weeks and weeks of delays and poor communication, I chose to change contractors and use a local company.  Cary and Heath immediately responded to my requests for help and were very responsive to my...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired/replaced sheet rock, studs, flooring, carpet, baseboard, electrical, laminate flooring, and painted wall after water damage occurred from my washing machine.  Contractor managed project and was flexible with working around our family's work schedule.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,water damage restoration

06/06/2016

Came in at 9am and cleaned carpets after I moved out of a rental.  Did a great job, all 3 bedrooms were spotless when I checked on them in the evening.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steam treated carpet in 3 bedrooms

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpet Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Oriental Rug Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Water Mitigation, Smoke Remediation, Fire & Water Restorations