Pride Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since February 2016

300 Wilson Rd

Sanford, NC 27332

Pride Carpet Cleaning, Inc. is a locally owned and operated professional cleaning company specializing in carpet and oriental rug cleaning. We also offer upholstery, leather, and tile cleaning services, along with pressure washing and auto detailing....

12/05/2016

David T.

outstanding service, price and on-time.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning for three rooms. stain was removed that had been not removed by previous cleaners. in addition, they cleaned an oriental carpet which was done very well.

Category carpet cleaners

08/31/2016

Cynthia R.

This was my first experience dealing with major water damage and working with a contractor to make the repairs. I originally started working with a company my insurance carrier provided, however, after weeks and weeks of delays and poor communication, I chose to change contractors and use a local company. Cary and Heath immediately responded to my requests for help and were very responsive to my many questions, demands, last minute changes, and indecisiveness. Angelique, their support person, is very personable, professional, and does a good job following through on what ever is needed.

Description of Work
Repaired/replaced sheet rock, studs, flooring, carpet, baseboard, electrical, laminate flooring, and painted wall after water damage occurred from my washing machine. Contractor managed project and was flexible with working around our family's work schedule.

Category carpet cleaners,water damage restoration

06/06/2016

Justin S.

Came in at 9am and cleaned carpets after I moved out of a rental. Did a great job, all 3 bedrooms were spotless when I checked on them in the evening.

Description of Work
Steam treated carpet in 3 bedrooms

Category carpet cleaners

High Priority Lawn Care

ACS Pressure Washing

J&L Home Improvement and Mitigation Services

We are a veteran owned company, that specializes in water mitigation services, with industry experience dating back to 2005. Our mitigation services include the installation of vapor barriers, along with the insulation. We also can help with all of your mold remediation services. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! - I provide my customer service quality for all the services my business provide. - I have been in this line of work for over 15 years. I'm a veteran own business. -

Carpet Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Oriental Rug Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Water Mitigation, Smoke Remediation, Fire & Water Restorations