Comfort First Heating & Cooling

Sanford, NC 27332

HVAC and Ductwork Installation

HVAC and Ductwork Installation

HVAC Companies202127330
Due to a tree falling into this home's roof, the HVAC system had to be completely replaced once the roof was rebuilt. Our team preformed a load calculation for the house, designed a duct system that could adequately condition the upstairs portion of the home and installed the system in two days.

Comfort First Heating and Cooling takes great pleasure in being the friendliest, most caring and competent air conditioning and heating service, repair and installation company in North Carolina & Virginia. Our more than 20 years of residential and commercial experience gives us the confidence needed to boldly offer the most aggressive,thoughtful Written Guarantee in the industry. Everything we do, from answering your first call to seeing the savings in your electricity after our visit, is meticulously planned because we feel that every detail of your comfort is valuable. If you need air conditioning and heating service, repair or installation and live in central North Carolina, we have technicians locally that can serve you. Contact Us today to find the people and comfort you can count on! Financing is available and Military discounts....

HVAC Companies (530)generator service (1)air duct cleaning (2)

08/24/2021

Tina E.

They were great. Each person I spoke was very knowledgeable and professional. They cleaned up after they did the job.

Description of Work
AC Repair - replaced ac units

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

07/15/2021

neal P.

being in retail my whole life i dont often complain about a company or store. usually pick up my business and go some where else if not sastified. after having problems after each maintenance visit and the head of service admitiing it may have been there fault they actually dropped me. while they did make good and there errors i guess i was a problem customer to them. how many times can they come and within 2 or 3 days something goes wrong. maybe the problem is on the other foot.

Description of Work
maintenance

Work Completed On 07/15/2021

05/05/2021

Lorinda C.

We have so much trust in Comfort First and Joel's team that we requested they get licensed in our new state. The generators has been moved and is just waiting for the installation approval.

Description of Work
Disconnect and move whole house generator

Category generator service

Work Completed On 03/26/2021

Thank you for your trust in Joel and our generator team! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We look forward to working with you again!

12/31/2020

Ryan W.

House is 14 years old, upstairs unit could no longer cool sufficiently and had a major coolant leak. Decided to replace and upgrade. My research and Comfort First's recommendation ended up being the same, a SEER 16 Amana (ASXC16). The work done was above & beyond my expectations; not only did they bring the new system up to current standards/code, they setup everything to my preference, so that rooms previously struggling to get airflow, now gets heated and cooled with no issue. When we ran the cool air for the first time, it was he first time since owning the home that I walked up the stairs to the 2nd floor and felt cool air flowing. The old system really only kept our master bedroom cool and the others rooms and hallways struggled to keep the temperature. Ultimately, I'm very pleased with the service, knowledge and professionalism of all parties involved in the upgrade. I'm glad I went with professionals instead of getting "a guy" that could save me money, but do a poor job! Highly recommended!

Description of Work
New heating & cooling HVAC system

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

10/29/2020

Tom P.

Arrived on time. Did the complete replacement of A/C and heat unit in a very timely manner. Friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Replaced heat pump

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

10/22/2020

Roy H.

Timely, efficient and friendly service

Description of Work
Heating and Air Conditioning

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

10/20/2020

Greg M.

They put in a new capacitor. Quick and cheap. Thanks

Description of Work
Heating and Air Conditioning

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

06/06/2020

Debra R.

went very well. Employee was courteous and did wear a mask, gloves and shoe covers. I was notified when he was coming and he answered all my questions. Would recommend!

Description of Work
Ac yearly service

Work Completed On 06/06/2020

Thank you for the positive review, Ms. [Member Name Removed]!

05/29/2020

Gregory P.

Very Well, Quick, smooth, courteous, very professional

Description of Work
Installed New HVAC

Work Completed On 01/29/2020

Thank you for allowing us to take care of your HVAC needs.

03/30/2020

Matthew S.

I had the company replace my Heat Pump Packaged unit. They were professional, quick, punctual, knowledgeable and fair. They were thorough with testing every function of the new Nest thermostat they installed with the new unit. I would recommend to anyone looking for honest quality HVAC work.

Description of Work
Packaged HVAC unit replacement

Work Completed On 12/26/2019

We are happy to hear you had a great experience with our install team. Thank you!

Air Conditioning & Heating Service, Repair &Installation, Solar Powered Systems.

Geo Thermal Systems.