FOOTHILLS ELECTRIC SVC

With Angi since November 2010

Our company is licensed and insured for a;; Electrical & Solar Services, and we’re proud to say that we provide 1 year workmanship warranty to each of our customers, as well as our installed manufacturer’s warranty. Buckingham Electric & Solar is an Asheville NC based electrical service provider, and we are confident to say that we are the right company for you! We are a 3 generation owned and operated company and have been in business in Asheville NC since 2005, we also provide our professional electrician services in Black Mountain, Waynesville and all surrounding areas. As a top quality service electrician, our prices are competitive and affordable!

08/18/2017

They are knowledgeable, professional, prompt and friendly.

Description of Work
electrician work.

12/09/2016

Never returned my call on more than one occasion.

Description of Work
Never returned my call on more than one occasion.

05/04/2016

12/03/2015

Description of Work
Outlet, wiring and insulation replaced. Other outlets checked and tested. |Advised of correct power of fuses needed.

12/11/2012

Gary arrived at the agreed-upon time and all work was completed in a timely manner. He was generous with his advice and takes great pride in his work. His price was very reasonable and I am confident in saying I got more than my money's worth. If I should ever need electrical work in the future I will definitely call him. I highly recommend him for professionalism, workmanship, and reliability.

Description of Work
I needed some electrical upgrades and advice regarding condition of the electrical system for a home I was selling. This including tracing some circuits, inspecting & tightening connections, and installation of ground fault devices for safety. I was in a bit of a hurry to get the work done to meet a deadline and he was gracious in working me into his schedule.

N/A