FOOTHILLS ELECTRIC SVC

With Angi since November 2010

This pro has not provided any licensing information to Angi at this time.All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our Find Licensing Requirements page. Contact pro for more details.

jonathan L.
08/18/2017
They are knowledgeable, professional, prompt and friendly.
Description of Work
electrician work.
Andrew G.
12/09/2016
Never returned my call on more than one occasion.
Description of Work
Never returned my call on more than one occasion.
Valerie L.
05/04/2016
Deborah M.
12/03/2015
Description of Work
Outlet, wiring and insulation replaced. Other outlets checked and tested. |Advised of correct power of fuses needed.
Ann H.
12/11/2012
Gary arrived at the agreed-upon time and all work was completed in a timely manner. He was generous with his advice and takes great pride in his work. His price was very reasonable and I am confident in saying I got more than my money's worth. If I should ever need electrical work in the future I will definitely call him. I highly recommend him for professionalism, workmanship, and reliability.
Description of Work
I needed some electrical upgrades and advice regarding condition of the electrical system for a home I was selling. This including tracing some circuits, inspecting & tightening connections, and installation of ground fault devices for safety. I was in a bit of a hurry to get the work done to meet a deadline and he was gracious in working me into his schedule.
Donna M.
04/12/2012
He is very professional and does pretty good work. He tripled the price on me. I paid him in three increments and each time he raised the price from what it was supposed to be. It was a large job. There were a couple of things that stopped working after he left. I called him and he made excuses not to come back. He did good work but in y case he changed the price.
Description of Work
Foothills Electric did electrical work in my home for me.
Donna M.
07/21/2011
He showed up when he was suppose to. He and his helper didn't fool around,they kept working the entire time. They did and excellent job. I'm very pleased with the results.
Description of Work
I had remodeling done to my house which required electrical work. This co. did an Excellent ,quality,professional work, not only did he do an excellent job but he has a pleasant personality. He is a little more in price maybe but his workmanship was worth it. I could recommend him.

Phone

371 EDWARDS STREET EXT

Rutherfordton, NC 28139

Other Information

Services not offered

N/A

FAQ

FOOTHILLS ELECTRIC SVC is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

No, FOOTHILLS ELECTRIC SVC does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Other Local Pros In Your Area

Since 1999, J.N. Greene Electrical has been providing quality electrical services at an affordable price to the Carolinas. We offer residential, commercial, and industrial services to meet all needs. J.N. Greene Electrical is fully licensed and insured to guarantee a safe, reliable service to your family and business. Call us today for a free estimate!

Reece Electrical Inc.

(6)

Reece Electrical Inc.

We are a Third Generation Family Owned Electrical Business located in Spartanburg, South Carolina Since 1975. Reece Electric Inc. can help you with your Residential, Commercial, or Industrial Electric needs. We have experience installing Main Service Panels/ Meter Bases, Machine Controls, Inverter Installations, Generator Installations and Troubleshooting. Give us a Call at (864) 578-7323.