Professional Carpet Systems

Founded 1988 • With Angi since August 2006

351 Forum Pkwy

Rural Hall, NC 27045

Additional phone - (336) 969-2400.

04/24/2017

Victoria T.

The person we dealt with was amazingly helpful did things that were not necessary. He lined the matting and the rug and then cut pieces off that were sticking out. Gave us things to do with the rugs, chairs, and the floor underneath to protect both the rug and floor near the carpets. They were great.

Description of Work
They cleaned several of our oriental rugs. They pick them up and lay them back out when they drop them off.

Category oriental rug cleaning

12/14/2015

Jeff R.

very well done. have used this service before with complete satisfaction.

Description of Work
cleaned carpets

Category carpet cleaners, flooring contractor

06/22/2015

Kevin S.

they did an excellent job perking up our carpets that hadn't been cleaned in 6! years. Removed stains and freshened up the carpet.

Description of Work
Cleaned upstairs and basement carpet

09/19/2013

Cathy T.

Very good service & very professional. Good results. I will definitely use again!

Description of Work
Clean carpets

07/08/2013

Ellen B.

Professional Carpet Systems I am out of state, so I am not a local buyer and I do all of my business with them over the phone. They handle carpet cleaning, carpet repair and a completely new carpet installation in a rental property that I have there. I have used them on three different occasions and I have been extremely happy with them. I've been told by the property manager it looks great. They showed up when they were supposed to.

Description of Work
Professional Carpet Systems installed carpeting in my rental home

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation

03/11/2013

Thomas S.

I didn't have any hope for my carpets but Professional Carpet Systems did a really good job making the carpet spotless. It was well worth it for the price, they gave me an extra bottle of cleaner for the pets, and told me if I needed any more to call them. I would definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Professional Carpet Systems cleaned the carpet in 3 large rooms and a hallway.

03/11/2013

Tammy S.

It was great. They have always worked with me, and verified my appointment. They are a really nice family owned business.

Description of Work
They came to clean my carpets.

12/31/2012

Katherine H.

Excellent job! Very happy with results! Our tech. Cody was terrific!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning -- hot water/steam extraction method

09/02/2012

Steven M.

I am a real estate service provider in the Greensboro area. I renovate and sell or rent single family homes and often need carpet cleaning services. This is my 4th experience with Professional Carpet Systems in the past two years. Although they are a small family-owned business, they are HUGE on customer service. They sent Joe to do the estimate within two business days. He showed up on time and was very helpful in offering suggestions on how to get the best results. He gave me a written quote before leaving the property. On the day of the cleaning I received a courtesy call from their office to let me know that the crew was on the way and would arrive shortly. Cody and his assistant showed up on time and immediately went to work. They were very professional and worked non-stop until the job was completed. The next day, I got an invoice in the mail with a detailed price breakdown for all work performed. I appreciate the way these folks do business and will definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
This was a vacant rental property, so there was no furniture to move. They replaced a damaged threshold strip between the kitchen and the living room, and then cleaned the carpets in the living room, hall, three bedrooms and all closets. There was a large stain (about 5 feet in diameter) in the middle of the master bedroom. Several people looked at it and told me that it could not be cleaned. Professional Carpet Systems worked their magic and the carpet looks like new - no sign of the stain now!

04/16/2012

Vaughan C.

Scott got here a little early and was very nice and competent. He stretched the living room carpet and got out all the wrinkles. We had a bad stain in the living room that we cannot see now and a stain in the bonus room that he couldn't get completely out but it is not as noticeable. Another carpet cleaning company had tried to get out the living room stain last year, but was not successful. He left the furniture back in place with either foam blocks or slick paper under the parts that touch the carpet. The carpet was dry in about 6 hours.

Description of Work
Had my living room carpet stretched and living room, one bedroom, bonus room and staircase cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation

04/13/2012

Lisa M.

They did a great job. They were very gracious. They were wonderful to work with. I worked with Ben and Brian.

Description of Work
They cleaned our carpet. They came back to take it out after a flood. They negotiated with the insurance company with us and put us in touch with contractors for a kitchen remodel.

Category carpet cleaners, water damage restoration

02/17/2012

Lisa M.

Professional Carpet Systems came out to the house and did a great job and left.

Description of Work
I used Professional Carpet Systems to dry underneath the carpet.

Category carpet installation

02/15/2012

Sheri S.

They are family owned and very customer service oriented. They send questionaries to me every time I have my carpet cleaned.

Description of Work
I had the basement carpet cleaned. They scotch guarded and did the carpet in the whole house.

02/13/2012

Jerry H.

They've got some good workers. I would most definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
They cleaned my carpets and an area rug. They picked up the furniture and took the rug away to clean it, then brought it back later.

05/22/2011

Cathy S.

It went well - arrived at specified time - cleaned family room first as we requested , so the pets could stay in there while other rooms were done.

Description of Work
Cleaned basement family room and stairs, masterbedroom & bath, living room, hall & small bath

05/11/2011

Joe S.

I called them up, and they came out. They did a good job. The tech was very nice. The job was done quickly. I thought the price was fair.

Description of Work
They cleaned our big rug, our little apartment room, and the inside of a vehicle.

08/25/2010

Ellen B.

The entire experience was positive. I am located out of state so their responsiveness to my tenant was very appreciated.

Description of Work
Tenant was very pleased with results. I will use them on an annual basis in the future.

09/15/2009

Camilla B.

I had a good experience with them. They were very thorough and they even left some cleaning solution behind for me. They said that they would refill everything if I called them back out. He moved a whole bunch of furniture for me. He did a good job. The prices were reasonable.

Description of Work
Professional Carpet Systems came out to clean my living room, dining room, hallway and stairway.

10/28/2008

PAT B.

Price was too high--more than the value of the rug.

Description of Work
Arrived promptly and technician was professional.

09/26/2008

Victoria T.

They were extremely accommodating. They were professional and concerned about doing a good job. I would use them again in the future and would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They cleaned three oriental rugs for us.

09/19/2008

Jill H.

They are comparable price wise. They have a huge selection of carpet. They were better about answering my questions than anyone else. They are so knowledgeable. They sat down and answered any questions that I had. I got high quality and very soft carpet. He was very responsive. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
They have put a lot of carpet in my house about four rooms.

Category carpet installation

04/14/2008

Dee E.

It went quite well. The arms on the chair were becoming quite soiled and they got it clean. The carpets looked good when they got done.

Description of Work
They cleaned two rooms of carpet and a loveseat and chair.

Category upholstery cleaning

02/27/2008

LANE G.

They were a little pricey but it was worth it. They were excellent. They were very professional. They showed me all of the stains that wouldn't come clear because they were set in. Everything was as they said it would be.

Description of Work
They cleaned my carpet in 4 rooms and my upholstered furniture. It was a sofa, a love seat, and a chair.

01/06/2008

Pamela H H.

They did an excellent job and Kenny explained why the edges of the carpet next to the outside walls were so dark. No one had ever mentioned to us why that occurred. This is the best our carpet has looked! I did not know it could be so clean, as other services have never given us this result.

Description of Work
Kenny and Cody cleaned four rooms and the stairs. They had to come through the hall and dining room, which are hardwood. They worked steadily and very efficiently.

06/26/2007

LANE G.

They were able to get out all of the pet dander and they did a great job. They were on time and friendly and the carpets were not soaking wet when they were finished. I was pleased with the service and I would recommend them to other people. Their prices are reasonable as well.

Description of Work
They cleaned all of the carpets in four rooms in my house. It was just a routine steam cleaning. We were concerned with pet dander, but nothing special was done. They also cleaned 2 sofas, a love seat and a chair.

Go Dry Carpet Cleaning

Our dry carpet cleaning process in Greensboro NC thoroughly rids your carpet of dirt, stains, allergens and other dangerous contaminants and is dry instantly. Our carpet cleaning system even removes soil and detergent left behind by other carpet cleaning methods or inexperienced budget carpet cleaners. You'll Love The New Way To Clean Carpet! We Guarantee It!

MAC Kitchen & Bath

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in remodeling services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

All Dry Services of the Triad Chapel Hill

All Dry of the Triad, Chapel HIll and Durham specialized in 24/7 Water and Mold remediation. Water Damage inside your home from a plumbing leak, flood or leaky appliance? All Dry can help get your home dry again! Growth, mold or mildew inside your home from a previous leak or moisture? All Dry can remove, treat and seal that mold to get your home back to the healthy environment you deserve! Just give us a call!!

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Visa, MasterCard
    Satisfaction

Carpet & upholstery cleaning, flooring sales & installation, tile & grout, hardwood floor re-finishing, stain removal, odor treatments, water damage restoration & structure drying,color & re-tretching.