Professional Carpet Systems

Founded 1988 • With Angi since August 2006

Additional phone - (336) 969-2400. ...

Best Option Restoration High Point

Best Option Restoration is a locally owned and operated water, fire and mold restoration business. We are available 24/7 for all your water, fire and mold needs. We are fully licence, trained and insured. BOR of High Point is ready to serve anyone in the greater triad and offer a 100% unconditional satisfaction guarantee on all of our work.

Macareno Hardwood Floors

Hardwood flooring installation, refinishing, repairs, laminate flooring installation!

PuroClean Emergency Property Restoration

Our PuroClean office, a 7 time winner of the Angie's List Super Service Award over the past 8 years, specializes in helping homes and businesses recover from water damage, fire and smoke damage, mold, trauma and biohazard issues. We service the areas in and around the Winston Salem, Salisbury, Lexington, Greensboro and Mocksville areas.

04/24/2017

The person we dealt with was amazingly helpful did things that were not necessary. He lined the matting and the rug and then cut pieces off that were sticking out. Gave us things to do with the rugs, chairs, and the floor underneath to protect both the rug and floor near the carpets. They were great.

Description of Work
They cleaned several of our oriental rugs. They pick them up and lay them back out when they drop them off.

Category oriental rug cleaning

12/14/2015

very well done. have used this service before with complete satisfaction.

Description of Work
cleaned carpets

Category carpet cleaners,flooring contractor

06/22/2015

they did an excellent job perking up our carpets that hadn't been cleaned in 6! years. Removed stains and freshened up the carpet.

Description of Work
Cleaned upstairs and basement carpet

09/19/2013

Very good service & very professional. Good results. I will definitely use again!

Description of Work
Clean carpets

07/08/2013

Professional Carpet Systems I am out of state, so I am not a local buyer and I do all of my business with them over the phone. They handle carpet cleaning, carpet repair and a completely new carpet installation in a rental property that I have there. I have used them on three different occasions and I have been extremely happy with them. I've been told by the property manager it looks great. They ...

Description of Work
Professional Carpet Systems installed carpeting in my rental home

Category carpet cleaners,carpet installation

03/11/2013

I didn't have any hope for my carpets but Professional Carpet Systems did a really good job making the carpet spotless. It was well worth it for the price, they gave me an extra bottle of cleaner for the pets, and told me if I needed any more to call them. I would definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Professional Carpet Systems cleaned the carpet in 3 large rooms and a hallway.

03/11/2013

It was great. They have always worked with me, and verified my appointment. They are a really nice family owned business.

Description of Work
They came to clean my carpets.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

12/31/2012

Excellent job! Very happy with results! Our tech. Cody was terrific!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning -- hot water/steam extraction method

09/02/2012

I am a real estate service provider in the Greensboro area. I renovate and sell or rent single family homes and often need carpet cleaning services. This is my 4th experience with Professional Carpet Systems in the past two years. Although they are a small family-owned business, they are HUGE on customer service. They sent Joe to do the estimate within two business days. He showed up on time and w...

Description of Work
This was a vacant rental property, so there was no furniture to move. They replaced a damaged threshold strip between the kitchen and the living room, and then cleaned the carpets in the living room, hall, three bedrooms and all closets. There was a large stain (about 5 feet in diameter) in the middle of the master bedroom. Several people looked at it and told me that it could not be cleaned. Professional Carpet Systems worked their magic and the carpet looks like new - no sign of the stain now!

04/16/2012

Scott got here a little early and was very nice and competent. He stretched the living room carpet and got out all the wrinkles. We had a bad stain in the living room that we cannot see now and a stain in the bonus room that he couldn't get completely out but it is not as noticeable. Another carpet cleaning company had tried to get out the living room stain last year, but was not successful. He le...

Description of Work
Had my living room carpet stretched and living room, one bedroom, bonus room and staircase cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners,carpet installation

Carpet & upholstery cleaning, flooring sales & installation, tile & grout, hardwood floor re-finishing, stain removal, odor treatments, water damage restoration & structure drying,color & re-tretching.

Check, Visa, MasterCard