Roxboro Heating & Air

Founded 1997 • With Angi since November 2010

1149 N Main St

Roxboro, NC 27573

Roxboro Heating & Air opened in 1997. The owner has over 40 years experience in the HVAC industry. We accept all major credit cards. Registered dealer/contractor with Piedmont Electric Membership Corporation, PSNC Energy, Duke Energy, Dominion Power...

HVAC Companies (23)

12/03/2018

Quote and installation went quickly. Everyone was very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC unit installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2018

11/29/2018

Excellent same day service - representative very knowledgeable, courteous, and on-time. Unit repaired efficiently and correctly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Conditioning not cooling - hole in copper tubing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2018

05/15/2018

Roxboro heating and air did a wonderful job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
old heat pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2018

11/29/2017

The installation went very well, although one thermostat was incorrectly installed the first time (I noticed the problem (it was never calling for aux heat), the tech did not). Company had to send out someone the next day to fix the installation. But they were very responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heat pump replacement and installation of wifi thermostats

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2017

04/24/2017

They correctly adjusted it and replaced all the flexible heating under the house and put in hard pipe. The price was very reasonable. These guys were fantastic. It took them about three days to complete the work. There were 3 workers that came to do the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced all the piping under my house and redid the furnace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2016

04/24/2017

It was super easy to schedule for the dates I wanted. It ended up taking 2 days for all that work because it was a lot to do! and it is very tight in our crawlspace and difficult to move around in. The guys were very nice and professional and worked hard the whole time they were there. We honestly did not get multiple estimates for the work because we liked them so much when they came to do the in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our HVAC system inspected before we bought our new house after the initial home inspection revealed some issues. Roxboro did a very thorough inspection, explained a lot about our system (dual fuel- heating oil and heat pump) and provided several recommendations for service. Once we bought the house we went ahead and did all of their recommended work: new thermostat for better control of the dual fuel system, upgrade insulation and seal plenum, return duct and transitions, service the furnace and heat pump, replace the smoke pipe, level above ground oil tank and repair small leak.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2017

Thank you Ms. [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We take pride in providing quality service and it is important that our employees treat each and every customer with professionalism and respect. We look forward to working with you again

02/17/2017

I've asked them to come out once before and I was very happy. We're kind of phone tag back and forth because my heat pump wasn't working for cooling the one hot day we had. It hasn't been warm enough to fix it but he keeps calling and saying he's looking at temperatures but it is not time yet. It wasn't over the top great, but it was okay.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Roxboro Heating & Air for heating and A/C services. I think I needed a new motor or something like that installed; a piece had gone bad.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2016

02/19/2016

I haven't been very happy with them. He told me he was on Angie's List and asked me if i would give him a good review and that was the end of it. I never heard back from him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Couldn't find anything wrong and he said he was going to give me a good deal, never called back. This is for goodman

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2015

10/09/2015

Came out and fixed with no problem!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install heat pump and central air in home - brand new

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2014

Mr. [Member Name Removed], We are sorry you had a problem with your heat pump. The variable speed blower motor went bad and we had the replacement shipped overnight UPS; therefore, you were without heat for 24 hours and for that we do apologize. And the cost of your job was $5,425.00 for a 4 ton 15 seer packaged heat pump

06/16/2014

Unit fan was not blowing at full speed, so he actually started his troubleshooting over the phone before coming (said it sounded like it was low on R22). He showed up the same day (actually at 6:15PM as I called him late) to do the work, so very responsive with and no hidden charges. His initial phone troubleshooting was correct as it needed 2 pounds of R22. My father-in-law brought some R22 over ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Recharge my AC system with R22.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2014

Service & installation of heat pumps, boilers, gas packs, gas furnaces, oil furnaces, duct installation & repair, humidifiers, whole house filter systems, radiant floor heat,

plumbing