Roxboro Heating & Air

Founded 1997 • With Angi since November 2010

1149 N Main St

Roxboro, NC 27573

Roxboro Heating & Air opened in 1997. The owner has over 40 years experience in the HVAC industry. We accept all major credit cards. Registered dealer/contractor with Piedmont Electric Membership Corporation, PSNC Energy, Duke Energy, Dominion Power...

02/16/2021

Don C.

They don’t work on campers.

Description of Work
Heattttttt

12/03/2018

Kathryn W.

Quote and installation went quickly. Everyone was very professional.

Description of Work
HVAC unit installed

11/29/2018

Barbara A.

Excellent same day service - representative very knowledgeable, courteous, and on-time. Unit repaired efficiently and correctly.

Description of Work
Air Conditioning not cooling - hole in copper tubing

05/15/2018

mayre L.

Roxboro heating and air did a wonderful job.

Description of Work
old heat pump

11/29/2017

Warren W.

The installation went very well, although one thermostat was incorrectly installed the first time (I noticed the problem (it was never calling for aux heat), the tech did not). Company had to send out someone the next day to fix the installation. But they were very responsive.

Description of Work
Heat pump replacement and installation of wifi thermostats

Kelly N.

It was super easy to schedule for the dates I wanted. It ended up taking 2 days for all that work because it was a lot to do! and it is very tight in our crawlspace and difficult to move around in. The guys were very nice and professional and worked hard the whole time they were there. We honestly did not get multiple estimates for the work because we liked them so much when they came to do the inspection. At the inspection they told us we had a really nice furnace, but that it just needed servicing and that with some recommended services we would probably be good to go for a long time to come.

Description of Work
We had our HVAC system inspected before we bought our new house after the initial home inspection revealed some issues. Roxboro did a very thorough inspection, explained a lot about our system (dual fuel- heating oil and heat pump) and provided several recommendations for service. Once we bought the house we went ahead and did all of their recommended work: new thermostat for better control of the dual fuel system, upgrade insulation and seal plenum, return duct and transitions, service the furnace and heat pump, replace the smoke pipe, level above ground oil tank and repair small leak.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you Ms. [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We take pride in providing quality service and it is important that our employees treat each and every customer with professionalism and respect. We look forward to working with you again

Stephani E.

They correctly adjusted it and replaced all the flexible heating under the house and put in hard pipe. The price was very reasonable. These guys were fantastic. It took them about three days to complete the work. There were 3 workers that came to do the work.

Description of Work
They replaced all the piping under my house and redid the furnace.

Stephani E.

Description of Work
They did a maintenance checkup.

02/17/2017

Toni C.

I've asked them to come out once before and I was very happy. We're kind of phone tag back and forth because my heat pump wasn't working for cooling the one hot day we had. It hasn't been warm enough to fix it but he keeps calling and saying he's looking at temperatures but it is not time yet. It wasn't over the top great, but it was okay.

Description of Work
I use Roxboro Heating & Air for heating and A/C services. I think I needed a new motor or something like that installed; a piece had gone bad.

01/23/2017

Dani T.

03/23/2016

Robert and Martha L.

It went overall.

Description of Work
I had a problem with the unit making a lot of noise, they put a new compressor in. They came back and put another material under the unit which stopped the noise completely. They did not charge for the technician coming back out, and was very responsive. I was very pleased.

02/19/2016

Robert and Martha L.

I haven't been very happy with them. He told me he was on Angie's List and asked me if i would give him a good review and that was the end of it. I never heard back from him again.

Description of Work
Couldn't find anything wrong and he said he was going to give me a good deal, never called back. This is for goodman

12/08/2015

DEBORAH W.

11/10/2015

Charles A.

Description of Work
I was out of town and needed my heat pump repaired. I called Roxboro who scheduled me immediately and came out an repaired my unit. They are the type of Company Angies List is all about.

10/23/2015

Nancy H.

Description of Work
I had 3 heat pumps installed--provided me with excellent service, started installation and finished when they said they would, extremely competent, nice and polite workmen, and an excellent price!

10/09/2015

Robert L.

Came out and fixed with no problem!

Description of Work
Install heat pump and central air in home - brand new

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Mr. [Member Name Removed], We are sorry you had a problem with your heat pump. The variable speed blower motor went bad and we had the replacement shipped overnight UPS; therefore, you were without heat for 24 hours and for that we do apologize. And the cost of your job was $5,425.00 for a 4 ton 15 seer packaged heat pump

07/27/2015

Linda H.

Good

Description of Work
Checked out lines to verify we didn't have a leak. He also added refrigerant.

05/07/2015

Kathy S.

Description of Work
Replaced both heat pump systems(17 yrs. old) with new units. One in attic and other in crawl space. |The only thing that was not done in a timely fashion was the removal of a part in crawl space. They removed it in July of same year by dismantling it inside of crawl space

04/30/2015

Maureen W.

Description of Work
They replaced a fan on our heater. They explained everything, and we're in and out quickly.

07/30/2014

Edith S.

Description of Work
Fixed broken air conditioner

06/16/2014

Troy H.

Unit fan was not blowing at full speed, so he actually started his troubleshooting over the phone before coming (said it sounded like it was low on R22). He showed up the same day (actually at 6:15PM as I called him late) to do the work, so very responsive with and no hidden charges. His initial phone troubleshooting was correct as it needed 2 pounds of R22. My father-in-law brought some R22 over for him to use, which he agreed to do, and it saved my family $120! This is the second time we have used Roxboro Heating and Air, and it want be the last time. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Recharge my AC system with R22.

06/17/2013

Lori G.

They came right out when we called for an estimate and they gave us the best price for the job. They came when they said they were coming and the system works perfectly.

Description of Work
New Heating/AC system

11/05/2012

Andy P.

Each time, we made the call. Each time, a repairman was at our house on time. The repairs were done promptly. Billing was available.

Description of Work
The last visit was to service our heat pump/furnace after the coils froze up. Last year, they were able to replace a fan motor, which required modification because of the age of the unit. And they fixed a electronic thermostat the homeowner incorrectly installed.