Bill's Handyman Service

Founded 1990 • With Angi since January 2013

I m the owner of Bills Handyman's Services, 20 years experience, i do all phases of home repairs,remodeling, general repairs, Just call Bill's Handyman Service @ (919) 699-5004....

Tar Heel Basement Systems

Tar Heel Basement Systems, founded in 2003, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Serving North Carolina High Country, Winston-Salem and parts of southwest Virginia, they currently maintain offices in Raleigh and Winston Salem. Tar Heel is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Tar Heel Basement Systems on Angi
Roofing-Pro

We have an A+ Rating with the BBB! We specialize in storm damaged roofs being replaced through insurance for only the cost of the policy deductible! Let our team insurance claims specialists and HAAG certified roof inspectors assist you through every step of the claims process and roof replacement from start to finish. Don’t go head to head against your insurance company alone and get a whole new roof for the cost of your deductible!! We have the best quality and most affordable prices on all windows, siding, gutters and all types of roofing from asphalt shingles to metal roofing. Call us today for a free, no obligation roof inspection or estimate. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain, call now – (336)841-1222

Window Genie of Durham & Chapel Hill

Window Genie cleans windows and much more! House washing, gutter cleaning, window tinting and chandelier cleaning are other services that we offer. We take pride in our work, and want you as a customer - not just another job! We want to build a relationship, and be your go-to partner in keeping your house clean and shiny!

12/12/2016

Amanda R.

I have had a lot of work done to my house and this was the worst experience I have had by far, or with any business ever. The work was done poorly, and then Bill abandoned the project a few weeks in. He sent an individual with a criminal record a mile long to finish the job. This person was drunk on the job and my neighbors called the police to report an intoxicated person stumbling in the street and fighting with his girlfriend. The police had to escort this man off my property. I told Bill I did not want this person to come back and wanted the job done ASAP. He continually failed to show up and kept asking for more money. I stupidly paid him all he asked for except for $1000, and he effectively abandoned the project. He also damaged my fence and porch, left a massive pile of debris in my yard, and refused to provide me with an itemized receipt. When I finally fired him the week of 12/5 he had the nerve to ask me for the remaining $1000. I requested half the money I paid him back, and of course he did not respond. I have since had a contractor come evaluate the work who said it will costs thousands to fix. Do not hire this con artist. This project started on October 4 and should have been completed in a week with ease.

Description of Work
I hired Bill to install a paver stone patio in my backyard. He assured me he could do the work competently and at a competitive price.

Category handyman service

06/22/2015

Patty M.

Description of Work
hung pictures and curtains for me

Category gutter cleaning,handyman service

09/19/2014

Myra J.

Please do not give this man your money, He is not a repair person. He will tell you that 3 people will be working on your house thats a lie. Bill gets your business, then he will finds other people to do the work, and he keeps the money, and never will do what in the contract. Please do not do Business with this man. you can google other reviews.

Description of Work
repairs to home, didn't finish.

Category gutter cleaning