Oliver Cupboards Fine Cabinetry

Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2013

3.4

Oliver Cupboards Fine Cabinetry is a third generation cabinet company located in Rockwell,NC.(Rowan County). We are a father/ son team serving Greater Charlotte, and the Tri-City area, and take pride in providing our customers with exceptional value in cabinetry and service. We are there from design to installation, to ensure your kitchen remodel goes smoothly....

Natures Blend Woodworking

Natures Blend Woodworking

Hello everybody I Would like to offer my services for furniture/home repairs to everyone in my surrounding area. I do repairs such as chewed wooden furniture, scratched or damaged table tops and chairs. Repairs for recliners and sofas. I also create custom made farm tables, barn doors and exotic live edge species of wood from all around the world! Thank you

03/08/2016

It's a big fat unfinished mess. Been without a functioning kitchen for six months. Want return my calls. Refuse to return the material that I paid for. Left a big bag of constructional garbage in my kitchen. Full of personal excuses. Saw one of his signs in the historical part of Salisbury stopped there to see if they were having the same problem but no one came to the door. Will have to hire anot...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tore out old cabinets. installed about half of the new cabinets. Other half were measured too small, doors missing, back splash not done, glass missing from two cabinets, sides not put on side of counter cabinets, all trim not done, wood blocks not placed under to support cabinets, electrical work just hanging, microwave space not provided over the stove, handles missing, shelving not done in some cabinets, no trim done, without water since project began in October 2015. It is now march 2016.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

10/28/2015

Never came back... no renderings, no cost estimates, it's been over a year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Showed up and looked at kitchen.

08/05/2015

There was a major delay with the visit and the execution of the drawing. We received just a basic design in the end.

CATEGORY home remodeling

11/18/2014

He came out to my daughters house from Salisbury to Huntersville. Did the measuring and we never heard from him again.  We called 3-4 times and he had an excuse each time as to why he hadn't gotten back to us.  I then started calling and emailing and he has never returned one call or email. I want my $98.00 back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The deal was to do a 3 Drendition of what he would do for a bathroom and kitchen.  Each was $49.00.

09/17/2014

We really liked their design and had them build the kitchen cabinets in our current home.  They made a quality product and installed it nicely. They also worked within our budget.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
$49 for Custom Kitchen or Bath Design with Complete 3-D Renderings

Kitchen Design, Custom Cabinetry, & Tile