Mckeels Home Repairs

Founded 2000 • With Angi since November 2010

I have 20+ years of experience. I respond to calls as quickly as possible. I use subcontractors very little. I have only one job going on at a time, therefore I am on the job and available to my customer. I also specialize in Ugly Roof Stain Remover and Exterior Cleaning with no pressure so therefore does not cause damages to property like a pressure washer....

Courtesy Cleaning

Beavers Tree Services

Beavers Tree Services provides 24 Hour Emergency Tree removal and general tree services. We focus on the needs and desires of our customers for both Residential and Commercial properties. I've been doing this work for over 12 years and I understand how to get the job done safely. Our crew is dedicated to our customers, and we make sure you're happy before we leave. From Tree Trimming to Full Tree removal, we can handle it all. Please give me a call or click for an estimate today!

Mold Test Specialists

We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

09/15/2017

Catherine N.

They were the only company that said they would be there as soon as they finished a job. They came, quoted a reasonable price, left to get supplies, returned and fixed the problem plus other little potential problems he saw on the roof. Make them your first call for a really good handyman. Plus they do power washing and home interior cleaning. Very nice people. Will use again.

Description of Work
My roof was leaking around the vent pipe from the master bath on the roof. I called several companies because hurricane Alma was going to bring lots of rain.

Category flooring contractor,handyman service

06/12/2017

Timothy H.

Contractor came in to review job. Was supposed to call the next day with a quoted cost to do the job. Contractor never called. Never heard back.

Description of Work
Wanted a quote on renovating bathroom ceramic tile.

03/29/2016

Janet O.

Description of Work
I highly recommend this business. Work is good quality and price very reasonable, especially compared to other bids I received.

08/26/2015

nita K.

Description of Work
Cleaned my roof and home. Found McKeels under pressure washing.

Category house cleaning,roof cleaning

12/11/2014

Mark H.

Mr. McKeel came and gave us a great price on painting our home. He came when he said he would and did a great job. He then showed us the windows in the upstairs attic area over the garage where they were rotting. He went to Lowe's and got windows, brought them back and installed them that day. He cleaned the mold from the bricks as part of the service. We were very pleased with the work and service and have now asked him to come back and do more for us.

Description of Work
Painted house, got and put in 4 attic windows and 2 garage windows, removed mold from siding and brick on home.

Category flooring contractor,siding,pressure washing

11/03/2014

Jessica W.

Mr. McKeel met me at a residence that I was considering purchasing. He walked through the house with me and discussed different ways to improve the home, discussed my repair concerns, and provided an estimate for each different option that I considered. When I explained my desire to handle most of it as a DIY project, he explained how I could accomplish certain items on my own and recommended what a professional should handle. He was prompt with this schedule, very informative, very professional, and was up front with any concerns about the work we had in mind. Best of all, he gives free estimates. I have not asked him to complete any of the services we discussed yet, but when the date comes, he will be the person I call.

Description of Work
Provided estimates for floor repair, drywall demolition and installation, and mildew treatment of exterior surfaces

Category drywall,flooring contractor,mold removal

08/28/2014

J.L. P.

He actually worked after hours and weekends.

Description of Work
Paint: exterior of commercial property

Category house painters

10/18/2013

Tommy H.

Everything went as planned. Very professional. Very anxious to please us. Would not hesitate to call him again.

Description of Work
Remodeled bathroom

Category home remodeling

08/24/2012

Elizabeth B.

McKeels was reasonably priced, always on time, left the work area clean and very professional.

Description of Work
Added floor support under house and put a new floor down.

08/10/2011

Lena F.

I called him on Friday, and set appointment for Tuesday. He never showed up and now we can't get a hold of him. We left 3 to 4 messages and he never got back to me.

Description of Work
He was suppose to repair our fascia boards, paint, and install a window.

Category handyman service,replacement windows,house painters

Mckeels Home Repairs

Founded 2000 • With Angi since November 2010

1135 Hamilton Street

Roanoke Rapids, NC 27870

decks, drywall, painting, floor installations, remodeling, roof cleaning, siding, roof repair, minor plumbing, replacement windows, work on rental properties,exterior cleaning

concerte work, brick work, electrical, heating and air

Check, PayPal