F.I.T.S. Right Tree Service

Description of Work

Category tree service

07/11/2013

Linnie T.

He is very thorough and takes pride in his work.

Description of Work
He took down some trees near my house. He also stretched the carpet and installed a microwave oven.

Category handyman service, tree service

Gregs Gutter Service

We are a company that is locally owned with a strong commitment to customer service. We do not believe in overselling to our neighbors and believe that quality is the most important thing we have to offer. Greg has been in this business for more than ten years and has lived in this area for all of his life. It is very important that his customers feel that he can be reached at all times for questions or problems. Greg is known by co-workers and his spouse to be a perfectionist. This contributes to his skill at this job, and as customers, you can be assured he will get the job done correctly.

Brick Doctor Inc

We install and repair stone, brick, block on residential and commercial. We specialize in stone, building outdoor fireplaces and outdoor living areas.

All American Gutter Protection

The best decision you'll ever make! All American Gutter Protection is an innovative gutter protection company that is established and manufactured in the USA, who prides themselves on the highest quality product, installation, customer service and satisfaction. Specializing in seamless aluminum gutters and a stainless steel micro filter gutter guard, All American Gutter Protection is the number one choice when it comes to all gutter needs. All American Gutter Protection uses only authorized, trained technicians and a lifetime performance warranty.