YATES BUILDERS INC

With Angi since June 2006

General Remodeling

Dave's Home Repair

Owner-operated, locally owned company specializing in Decks for over 25 years. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today! 5% OFF FOR MILITARY AND FIRST RESPONDERS.

Offers by Dave's Home Repair on Angi
Residential Specialties Roofing and Renovation

We are a locally owned small mom and pop type business that thrives on superior quality and customer service. We do outstanding work and stand behind all we do. We have a small 5 man crew of highly experienced roofers that know how to do the job right. Mention this add to save $200 of roof replacement.

Leon Home Repairs

Professional home repairs,maintenance and remodeling services for small to medium-sized residential customer in North Carolina. For more information check our web at www.leonhomerepairs.com

07/06/2014

Duane I.

Very well. Very responsive in getting me a bid which was very competitive to other bids. Showed up on time and he and his subs were very good and very neat. Has been 8 years since the work was done and there has been no issues with his construction.

Description of Work
Finished my bonus room, including installing a dormer

Category decks

03/27/2014

Robert U.

Very well. Excellent. Very professional and no issues. I highly recommend this company to others.

Description of Work
They repaired my deck. The joist was separating on the deck.

Category decks

03/27/2014

Robert U.

It was great. Earl Yates was proficient and professional. He came back to inspect the work after everything was done. It's been about two years since the build and I've had no issues with the work. I highly recommend him to others.

Description of Work
They built a storage room onto my house.

Category remodeling

11/25/2009

Stephanie K.

He was very reasonable. He came out the next day. He also checked the whole roof and told us some areas that we needed to watch out for. He was very professional and very polite. I was pleased with him. We are getting ready to call him again to look at something else.

Description of Work
We used Robert Yates to do repair work on our roof two years ago. He repaired a hole in our roof and fixed some shingles that had popped.

06/13/2006

Robert U.

THEY WERE TIMELY AND KEPT THEIR WORK AREA VERY NEAT. ACTUALLY, THE PRICE TURNED OUT TO BE LOWER THAN THE ESTIMATE THEY GAVE US. MY SON AND DAUGHTER ARE GOING TO USE THEM NOW.

Description of Work
THE COMPANY INSTALLED A NEW STORM DOOR ON OUR HOME.

Category doors