Windows Doors & More Inc

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2006

35 years experience as Independent window and door contractor, 28 years Pella certified contractor, 21 years in the Raleigh area, No Sub-Contractors, owner Todd Gillespie supervises every job, NC contractor license 64974, we recommend the best window for you not for us, many options from vinyl and composites to high end clad windows, we sell and install all nationally recognized name brands, Andersen, Pella, Marvin, Okna and many more. our main emphasis is on proper installation, visit our showroom (by Appointment) inside the kitchen and bath galleries on Glenwood ave, in Raleigh, you can compare windows side by side and become educated on proper installation techniques, check out our reviews on google and yelp for more information,...

Benito Trejo roofing

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Roofing services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Sun4light.Inc.

As the area's ONLY VELUX Dealer Installer, Sun4Light provides homeowners superior products and installation. Velux Sun Tunnels and Skylights are manufactured in South Carolina and delivered to our warehouse within two to four days. Our team of installers has more experience in tubular lighting (solatube, sun tunnels, sola tubes) than anyone in the country! With a solutions-oriented approach to day-lighting, our specialist will provide you with the best lighting solution! All installations are warranted by the manufactured against leaking! Give us a call for your free in-home evaluation! Ask about how our products can qualify for a 26% solar tax credit. Beginning November 2020, Sun4Light,Inc. expanded product and service offerings to include roofing!

Mallards Decks and Commercial Cleaning

Here at Mallards Decks and Commercial Cleaning, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 5 years of experience we are experts in the Interior and Painting trade for residential and commercial customers. We are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We are locally owned and operated and look forward to earning your business. Contact us today and we look forward to earning your business

01/10/2021

Richard J.

The crew did an efficient, careful job. They were quick and incredibly thorough with the cleanup throughout the five days of work. The windows are high-quality at a fair price as well.

Description of Work
Window Replacement of 17 windows

Category custom cabinets,replacement windows

Thanks Guys, we enjoyed working with you on this project. we appreciate your kind words, thanks again, Todd

10/08/2020

Carey B.

This is the second time we contracted out to Windows, Doors and More to replace windows. After moving to another house, we knew that window replacement was on the horizon. And because of our previous experience, Windows, Doors and More would be our first and only company to contact. Todd and crew certainly did not disappoint. Todd answered all our questions and always responded to my email in a timely manner. The crew was exceptional. They put drop cloths down and put plastic over practically everything in the rooms where they were working. They are not only craftsmen and experts at their jobs but always conducted themselves in a professional manner. At the end of every work day they removed the drop cloths, the plastic coverings, debris, and vacuumed the interior. They also put all their tools and material away and left the exterior as immaculate as the inside. It is very obvious they are detailed oriented and take pride in their work. We are extremely satisfied with our window and door replacements. Todd and crew respected us, our property and made this a stress-free project. We highly recommend Windows, Doors & More.

Description of Work
Window and Door replacement

Category replacement windows

We appreciate the continued support of our company, nice to work with you again,

04/11/2020

Anne H.

We replaced our locally-purchased (15 years ago) front entry/2 sidelights which had wood extensive wood-rot at the bottom from constant direct exposure to the weather. We replaced it with a fiberglass/composite frame door to avoid future rot at half the price of larger companies (whom we interviewed) by choosing Windows Doors & More, Inc. (WDM here) which is a local small business construction firm performed the door installation. They partnered with a local window/door distributor, American Cedar & Millwork (ACM here), who helped us choose (from a wide selection of options). and order the door (including the lockset) which was delivered by ACM directly to our home when WDM was ready to do the install. Let me state clearly that the WDM installation and ACM purchase were both very smooth and easy due to their excellent communication and knowledgeable teams. Installation by WDM was fully up to our expectations both inside and outside. Our only complaints, such as they were, related to the "quality" of the Therma-Tru door as assembled by their east coast distributor REEB from components provided by Therma-Tru (that's the way Therma-Tru works). The only delay in the process was actual shipment of the Therma-Tru door by REEB which took over 2 months. However, once the door was received by ACM, WDM scheduled the installation within a week. Actual installation (including removal of the old door) took about 4-5 h and was well done by an experienced team who left a weather-tight door for us to paint (our choice). They fixed all trim/fit issues with the door assembly as it came from REEB, and came back immediately to make necessary adjustments when we discovered a minor fit issue the next day (again, it goes back to REEB assembly). Since the installation occurred during the COVID-19 lockdown period (April 1), they were careful to stay in the front entry area which made it easy for us to disinfect area and door components when they finished.

Description of Work
Replacement of Front Entry Door with 2 sidelights

Category doors

Thanks [Member Name Removed], we appreciate the opportunity . Door looks great.

03/02/2020

Sue B.

I recently had two sets of French doors installed to replace my old, inefficient doors. I always get quotes from several companies before I make a decision like this, and I decided to go with Windows, Doors & More. They definitely offered the best value for the money. Todd made the entire process very easy. During installation, his crew was very professional and had the job completed in no time and I couldn't be happier with the results! I had a minor issue with one of the doors and Todd came out personally to make an adjustment and to ensure I was 100% satisfied with the job. I highly recommend Windows, Doors & More!

Description of Work
Install 2 sets of replacement French Doors

Category doors

Thanks again, we appreciate the work.

03/25/2019

Robb L.

Couldn't have gone better. Excellent in all respects. I got a total of five estimates for this major project on a high-end home, one was much higher, one was much lower, their's was in the middle with two others. What I got for my money was a really high quality group of finish carpenters who not only installed quality windows as promised, but did the trim-finish work to make this into a truly beautiful three season outdoor room. The owner of the company Todd personally visited my home twice in the initial estimating process and gave me clear information and good suggestions. They started when promised, the crew showed up every day on time, Rob & Dan were a pleasure to work with. They understood exactly what I was trying to accomplish and exceeded my expectations. There was no hidden 'extras', no games, no gimmicks. I couldn't recommend them more highly, would gladly hire them again for any window - door project.

Description of Work
turn screened patio into a windowed three season room

Category remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,doors,sunrooms

We appreciate the opportunity to help. thanks again, Todd Gillespie

11/01/2018

Cynthia G.

Multiple contracts. Always well done. Well worth getting in line for this contractor. Often booked 6 months or more in advance. Could be housebuilders, and do a fine job, but they chose Windows, Doors and More. Along with windows, last job we had them install a fiberglass with Art Glass front door including electronic combination lock. The installation has proven flawless 6 months later - boy that door is secure and the electronic lock makes it so easy to enter and leave while maintaining security.

Description of Work
Windows, Doors, Roof, Siding, insulation,

Category electrician,picture framing,replacement windows,woodworking,doors

thanks Guys, we appreciate your support of our company through the years.

11/01/2018

Cynthia G.

Excellent installation - The crew was efficient, courteous, precise and cleaned up afterwards. To enable an electronic combination lock, that can be triggered remotely, you need the door and lock to line up precisely every time - they nailed it! I didn't fully believe Todd's prediction they could start and finish in one day, but he was right. We had a beautiful and secure art-glass door, and screen door, working perfectly in time for trick-or-treaters on Halloween night. This is the 3rd job we've had done by WDM in the past 18 years; they have replaced all our windows, installed wall insulation and a new front door, extended the roof eaves and replaced all the siding and roof shingles. If you want it done right with no follow-up problems, call on WDM. - Greg and Cyndi

Description of Work
Replace front door and screen door. Upgrade door handles and add combination/key lock

Category remodeling,siding,replacement windows,doors

Thanks Guys for your continued support of our company over the years, we appreciate the business as always.

07/22/2018

Thelma G.

This was the second time we have worked with Windows, Doors and More. Todd and his crew are experienced professionals who perform very high quality work. Todd will rightly tell you that full frame window replacement is the way to go--leads to a much more functional, durable and attractive new window than just installing window inserts. The cost for a full frame replacement is more, but is a great investment in your home. The work crew is a real pleasure--they know their work and they accomplish it efficiently and with attention to detail. Our new picture window is large and has good sized double hung windows on each side of it--they replaced the whole unit with absolutely no problem! The crew work hard to keep debris on tarps and do an excellent clean up when they leave. We are very happy with our windows, they look amazing and we are sure our utility bills will be lower too! We plan to work with Windows Doors and More again soon. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Replacement of full frame windows including a special order picture window.

Category replacement windows

Thanks Guys, we appreciate the kind words, look forward to working with you again, Todd Gillespie.

02/28/2018

Diane P.

These were full-frame windows -- which are difficult for a homeowner to do but definitely of higher quality than pocket inserts. As time goes by, these will definitely give more comfort and value to our home. This crew was very courteous and competent. High-quality work on their part. Communications were not superb but adequate. I would recommend the company.

Description of Work
Taking out old wood single pane windows and installing new vinyl windows

02/21/2018

Carla D.

My husband and I both work in the homebuilding industry. I am in sales and my husband is a project manager. I say this first because we are very picky and have high expectations on work done on our home. We understand that delays can happen and rarely does anything go perfectly! However, we wanted the work to be done correctly! It took me several months of research on windows. i was very concerned about energy efficiency, warranty issues, installation, value, etc. I finally contacted 3 companies who had consistent great reviews and made my final cut. The first person who came out gave me the "sales pitch" which was a big turn off. However, I was interested in the windows he represented. The windows were a "replacement" window. This is what you typically get with any company replacing your windows. He also emailed me with the "we are having a special right now!" pitch that you read about when doing research! The second person I spoke to was Todd from Windows, Doors, and More. I had read all of the reviews on him and his company. There were several that said he was not friendly and such. I found him to be very professional and took pride in his company and work. He was not overly friendly but I was looking for someone to do a great job on my home and not a new best friend!! He was extremely knowledgeable about windows and even though I had done so much research and knew a lot about windows, I learned a great deal from him. Now, I did not take everything he said at face value. I did more research after speaking with him, which he encouraged!! I found that what he told me was true! His windows were Full Frame Replacement windows. This meant that he was taking the entire window out and replacing with a new window! The frame was much more energy efficient than the old frame. Regular replacement windows leaves the old frame, etc. It can be a little cheaper, but if you look at the difference between the two, it is a no brainer. I had almost gotten the replacement windows several years earlier and am so glad I did not!! I did not know better! Most all other replacement window companies do the regular replacement windows where you have your old frame. I only found a couple that would do full frame replacement windows. Much more work involved!! The third company came and looked at my home and was going to get back to me with his quote. He contacted me a week or so later and had to cancel our appointment and wanted to reschedule a couple of weeks later. His windows were the typical replacement window and I had decided that if I was spending that amount of money, I wanted it done right and not have old frames covered that were not energy efficient. We selected cotruded windows where the inside of the windows were white and the exterior beige. We also added the sound package because we are near I-540. So, I was put on Todd's schedule for the work. He called and said they would be starting the job. My husband and i were so shocked at the professionalism of his team! Everyone had a job to do and were always working hard. it was like a fine tuned machine. Every day before they left, they cleaned up so well you would not have known they were there. We expected the work to be done well. We did not expect a group of guys to work so meticulously and take such pride in their work. My husband had added some extra trim around the window casings during some of our remodeling. Todd's team replaced the casings and also the trim that my husband had added. They had great attention to detail. We are thrilled with the windows on our home. We already see a big difference in the comfort of our home and our energy bill. I have had neighbors coming to look and ask for info on who did our work. I would highly recommend Todd and his team for any window replacement work you need. His price was very good, a little more than what I would have spent for the regular replacement windows, but all "replacement" windows are not equal! We feel we got great windows and great service. Well worth. it. Another plus, is Todd's team has been working with him a long time. You could tell by the smooth process. There was no problem with understanding any of the workers and they always took special attention to anything we said! Plus, our large 125 lb. dog like them and everyone knows dogs read people better than people!! Thanks, Todd, for the great job! If we had to do it all over, we would select you and your team again!!!

Description of Work
Replaced 35 windows in 34 year old home. I was also having another company replace our siding and trim with Hardiplank siding and trim. The two companies needed to work with each other.

Category replacement windows

It is nice to be appreciated for all the hard work and dedication to quality that we all at Windows, Doors & More have committed to. We provide a no non-sense estimate and service, my first goal is to educate potential clients on the necessity of full frame replacement if you have old wood windows, see my website for more info on that issue. And i am Nice!! just not overly so!! give us a call to find out for yourself :)

Window & door replacement. Skylights. Kitchen & bath remodeling. Deck construction. Screen room conversions. Porches. Ceramic tile. Retractable awnings.

Glass repair. seal failure, Storm windows. window frame repair

Check, Financing Available