Volk Concrete

Founded 1994 • With Angi since July 2010

Volk Concrete is a concrete specialist that services include retaining walls & concrete including footings, driveway aprons, driveways, walkways & patios. We specialize in decorative concrete. Over 25 years experience. A small business owner offering fair prices & free on site quote. License for my trade is only required when jobs exceed $30,000. On site quotes are normally for selecting a contractor and obtaining a quote for for the job knowing that you have a budget for the project. Rough estimates to consider for budgets to consider with range based on size & complexity are below. Some of these factors include ease of access, grading, subbase preparation, concrete forms and finishing, reinforcement, and the cost of concrete. You may also obtain some national averages from http://www.concretenetwork.com/concrete-prices.html. Based on 4" new install with minimal grading (does not include demo & removal of existing hard surfaces): Plain concrete installation: $4 to 7 per square foot (basic to reinforced) Stamped concrete installation - Basic: $ 8 to 12 per square foot (basic: one color & one pattern ) Stamped concrete installation - Complex: $ 12 to 18 per square foot (complex: 2-3 colors & maybe a contrasting border)...

AMC Concrete

AMC Concrete specializes in pouring concrete, making stamped, and decorative works in your sidewalks, driveways, porches, and especially patios. AMC has been in this line of work for one and half decades. We are an owner-operated business.

Tar Heel Basement Systems

Tar Heel Basement Systems, founded in 2003, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Serving North Carolina High Country, Winston-Salem and parts of southwest Virginia, they currently maintain offices in Raleigh and Winston Salem. Tar Heel is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Tar Heel Basement Systems on Angi
Holland's Hardscapes

*****We are currently taking INSTALL projects. We are not taking any small repairs or anything less than 200sqft at this time. PLEASE visit our website to request an estimate. WWW.HOLLANDSHARDSCAPES.COM***** Holland's Hardscapes was created by Steven & Shannon Holland with the mission to provide their clients with the highest quality hardscape construction through knowledge and experience. They love the unique challenge that comes with each residential hardscape project and thrive on making the vision a reality! We are a company that can provide many different services to complete and put together a unique hardscape project. We offer full Landscape Designs, Retaining and Sitting Walls, Firepits and Fireplaces, Paver patios and Stamped concrete, Landscape lighting, and more. Steven has worked in this field for over 12 years and has great experience to help accomplish our customers goals. All of our projects are designed by Steven while incorporating the ideas our customers may have. We work closely with our customers to bring in all aspects of the outdoor living area they are looking for. We understand it is an exciting project for our Homeowners and we are just as excited to create their outdoor dream for them!

04/21/2020

Paul M.

Serguei and his team did a great job. He poured a foundation and floor for a barn and installed an apron at the end of my driveway. He worked very closely with me on the project and made some great suggestions that saved me significant amount of money. The end result great and I would use him again.

Description of Work
Concrete foundation & driveway apron

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,mudjacking

10/03/2019

George D.

He was wonderful. He was on time. He got his job done. He was polite. He listened to us and made suggestions.

Description of Work
He built the steps.

05/29/2018

Eric C.

Repeat customer here, had the team back to pour the basement slab in a new house I'm building.

Description of Work
New Construction Basement Slab

09/02/2017

John B.

Serguie is the most responsive contractor we know for concrete! He will fit you in as soon as possible and does a great job.

Description of Work
Stamped patio and long sidewalk.

Category concrete repair,stamped concrete

09/08/2016

scott J.

The company called many times and communicated each step of the process. They were on time, early even and did the work in the specified time frame. The work was done well and they hosed every thing off before they left. I was pleased with their skill and their work has added value to my home. They do need to bring a generator as some of their tools over road the circuits at my home. Once I requested this, they brought a generator. They were very easy to work with.

Description of Work
We needed a concrete apron removed and repoured in front of our garage AND our front cement steps and porch needed sprucing with overlayed cement and stamping. There were cracks and wear after 20+ years.

Category concrete repair,stamped concrete

02/22/2016

Jeff B.

I needed two items of work done. First I needed a hole put in the foundation of my patio to allow more air to flow through there as it was getting moldy. I already had the hole measured out and just needed someone with the right tools to cut through the brick and cinder blocks. They were able to complete the work exactly as I was expecting. The second item was to put a little bit of extra concrete or asphalt at the end of my drive where my driveway meets the road so a car bumper would not scrape on the driveway. They put down just enough asphalt to get us 95% of the way to where it would be ideal. However, they knew that the space between our driveway and the road needs some room for water drainage, so they took that into consideration before pouring down the asphalt. I feel it was a good compromise as getting us to the point of never scraping our bumper would have greatly block water runoff. I probably would have preferred that they used concrete instead of asphalt, but they preferred to use asphalt.

Description of Work
Foundation work and driveway work.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

12/31/2015

Teri G.

We wanted to use Triangle but they did not return several e-mails.

Description of Work
Asked for quote on a foundation and retaining wall.

Category concrete repair,landscaping,hardscaping

10/29/2015

RICHARD & KAREN S.

Did a fine job. All the steps are nice and tight. Communicated well and kept me informed of project status.

Description of Work
Repaired loose stacked-stone steps at front entrance.

Category concrete repair,landscaping,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

09/19/2015

Jeanne K.

Not only did the contractor give up but he also left us with a gap that required immediate attention and we were forced to do that work ourselves.

Description of Work
We hired Triangle Landscape and Concrete to remove the wood expansion joints in our concrete drive, and to fill the gaps with caulk. After spending about an hour removing the wood from one joint the contractor left. That evening we received a message informing us they couldn't do the job for the quoted price and we needed to find someone else to do the work.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,landscaping

07/27/2015

Gregory W.

I postponed the wore to a later time

Description of Work
Quote. For driveway

Category concrete repair

Removal, Install & Repair of Concrete. Hardscaping Including Landscape Borders, Patios, Walkways And Retaining Walls. Concrete Maintenance Including Clean and Reseal.

Concrete Leveling Including Techniques Sand Jacking, Foam Jacking, Mud Jacking, Slab Jacking and A-1 Concrete Leveling.