Triangle Remodeling Service-Kitchens and Baths

Founded 1997 • With Angi since October 2009

We offer a refundable $500 Deposit on Kitchen & Bathroom Projects. This includes: in home visit consultation, initial measurements, trip to our showroom to get help from our design staff for your materials selections and also 2-D plan drawings! Special only for Angie's List Members! Triangle

BathKitchenAttic

home remodeling (40)tile installation (10)interior painting (6)lighting (6)plumbers (5)plastering (5)interior decorators (3)house painting (1)

09/13/2021

Emily K.

We have been extremely pleased with Bobby Horton’s work. We initially hired him to remodel one of our bathrooms, which was a complicated job because it is a small space and involved a major reconfiguration (e.g. adding a new door to the hall, reposition plumbing and electrical). He did a truly great job, and had excellent aesthetic suggestions. A year after working with him on the bathroom, we hired him to remodel our whole upstairs - again, he pays great attention to detail, and has excellent suggestions on what will work best. Now, we've asked him thoroughly update the house exterior. The most important thing is that I trust Bobby thoroughly and all of his employees.

Description of Work
remodel bathroom upstairs, and exterior

Category ceramic tile, interior designers, lighting, remodeling, home remodeling, house painters

Work Completed On 09/13/2021

10/06/2019

Kevin M.

Bobby Horton is the man. I called him up on a Saturday right before closing, and given my busy schedule he offered to swing by the house the very next day. He arrived on time and was very knowledgable, patient and pleasant. He's a big picture guy, and offers an A+ turnkey solution, and we realized it didn't make sense for us to work together on this project since I had already selected a lot of contractors. Regardless, he went out of his way to give me his initial thoughts and I hope I find a way to work with him in the future. I will be giving his name to anyone I know who wants a remodel in their home, and wants a pro to handle it all.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Work Completed On 10/06/2019

10/04/2019

Sharon C.

We were extremely pleased. The finished product is just what we wanted. A highly professional job. Bobby Horton and his team are very pleasant in addition to being totally dependable and knowledgeable. The work was completed in three weeks instead of the four week estimate. It included carpentry, plumbing, electrical, flooring and painting. We are very pleased.

Description of Work
Half Bath addition in existing floor space

Work Completed On 10/04/2019

09/26/2019

Fred H.

All work was completed in a professional manner and with care to detail.

Description of Work
kitchen remodel

Category lighting, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/18/2019

07/27/2019

Carlene P.

Mr. Bobby Horton promptly replied to my request for a design consultation. He came to my home and explained the various options for the job and what he felt was the best way to do it. I appreciate his explanation of the "how" and "why." He is professional and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
I want to add a shower to a half bath.

Work Completed On 07/27/2019

06/17/2019

Greg O.

Still planning, but came out the day I called, was nice, down to earth, reasonable, and flexible.

Description of Work
New Bath tub

Work Completed On 06/17/2019

06/15/2019

Kent W.

He forgot our appointment for an estimate. He was way too expensive for what I imagined the project would take.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel.

Category home remodeling

The appointment was made via text message. Homeowner was to confirm the meeting by texting me the day before in advance as a reminder due to not being sure if we could meet because his wife had a very limited window of opportunity that morning. I did not receive the confirmation text prior to the meeting. We had some miscommunication there. We offered to reschedule but the guy went on and on about how we may not be trustworthy. So i gave him accurate approximate numbers on a bathroom his size and age and he said well thats high. I assured him that was the going rate for this area and he said no need to reschedule anything. I said thanks and i apologize for not being able to satisfy his expectations

05/08/2019

Kenneth W.

Mr Bobby Horton was extremely helpful, taking his time to explain the various options and aspects of our job. We're going to have him work out the logistics of accomplishing our job and to price it out for us.

Description of Work
Remodel master bathroom shower tile and install frameless glass door.

04/01/2019

David M.

We would use Bobby again. First,- Bobby is one of the most talented Tile men I've seen. His abilities at drywall, and general construction are also very good. He tried to make every part of our new bathroom installation look perfect. Second- When you have a large remodel project like this, things WILL go wrong. As the general contractor, Bobby had sub-contractor challenges from cabinets that came in the wrong color, to counter-tops that were not of the correct finish, to a poor glass install. Each one of these sub-contractor errors added to the time-frame of the project, but to his credit, Bobby hung in as the General Contractor to get the right cabinets, get a reinstall with the right counter-tops and worked with another glass installer to get the glass right. Through all of the sub-contractor hiccups ,....in the end, Bobby saw our project though till completion, with a final finished bathroom installation that looked great.

Description of Work
Full gut and remodel of master bathroom

Category ceramic tile, lighting, plastering, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/19/2018

Thank you for the great review! I enjoyed working for you both on this master bathroom project. I also want to express sincere gratitude for you choosing us to do the job as there were others bidding on the project. The original builder's floor plan of your space was beautiful, so we had a good canvas to start with once the non load bearing wall was removed and shower valve relocated. The tall ceilings and extra large window over the tub makes for an open concept feel that other homeowners would envy. ("Would hire us again" is absolutely true as we have been invited back to the home twice after the master bath was completed and performed 2 other tasks, one being an exterior installation.)You also did a great job of being patient thru all the complexities of a project this large and we appreciate you as well. Thanks to you and the Mrs. for this opportunity.

03/09/2019

GEORGIA ALEXANDER A.

Bobby has been hugely helpful, professional and considerate of time and budget. He kindly visited my house and discussed remodeling ideas with me for hours without asking for a penny. I look forward to working with Bobby!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Work Completed On 03/09/2019

12/14/2018

Drew J.

Bobby was very quick to respond and took the time to come out and give us an estimate next day. He was very honest and answered all of our questions fully. When we decide to remodel we are definitely coming to Bobby!

Description of Work
Request for estimate for master bathroom remodel.

Work Completed On 12/14/2018

12/14/2018

Barbara R.

We had significant damage done to tiles in our shower when a plumber had to remove the faucet handle unit. Bobby of Triangle Remodeling has spent a bit of time discussing the problem on the phone and has come to look at the wall. He has offered some quite logical suggestions considering the immensity of the problem, albeit at a definitely considerable outlay of money though in accord with others who have looked at the job. We have tabled the whole thing until after the new year because of the considerations and decisions we must make to decide how to proceed. If we hire Triangle Remodeling to do the work, we will repost updates here.

Description of Work
We are still needing to have tile repair to our bathroom.

Work Completed On 12/14/2018

10/24/2018

Lynn T.

Bobby arrived on time and installed 2 bathroom exhaust fans. He was very professional in his work and communication, and he took time to explain other update possibilities with each bathroom. I would hire Bobby again for further bathroom work.

Description of Work
Bathroom Exhaust Fan Install

Work Completed On 10/14/2018

10/04/2018

Sandra A.

Bobby responded very quickly to our request for a quote and came to our home to see what work we needed. He was very professional and easy to talk to about our project. He listened to what we wanted, gave us suggestions and answers to our questions, and provided a reasonable quote. He was the first company that we talked to and we are taking some time to consider our choices for the project, but we definitely appreciated his responsiveness and open communication.

Description of Work
Quote for kitchen remodeling

Work Completed On 10/01/2018

08/17/2018

LISA S.

I got Bobby’s name on Angie’s list called him and he responded very quickly. We gave him an idea of what we wanted. We asked him for a turn key solution. I mean pick it out purchase it deliver it and install it. That’s exactly what he did. Oh I should also say that he exceeded our expectations. Fit me in we couldn’t be happier. So professional so perfect.

Description of Work
Daughter moving into off campus apartment in need of a bathroom remodel.

Category interior designers, lighting, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/01/2017

Review for Triangle Remodeling Service-Kitchens and Baths - 7413 Six Forks Rd, Raleigh, NC - 37330244

07/25/2018

Michael P.

Service was provided in a quick and efficient manner. He kept me updated as modifications were made. Very good provider to work with and extremely professional

Description of Work
Bathroom floor evened out and renovated bathroom

Category ceramic tile, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/20/2018

05/12/2018

tom Y.

Called for to set up an estimate, informed them I am to put house on the market soon and budget was small. Instead of trying to talk me in to upgrading the shower, I was advised, briefed and referred to a service that redoes existing showers for much LESS.....A+ for not trying to sell me something I did not need or mislead me. Triangle Remodeling Service will be my 1st choice once we get into new house and look for remodeling companies......Thank You !

Description of Work
Shower upgrade or redone.

Category ceramic tile, home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/12/2018

04/09/2018

Tom B.

Bobby is super easy to work with, shows up when he says he will, and takes pride in his craft.

Description of Work
kitchen remodel

Work Completed On 04/09/2018

01/30/2018

Elizabeth O.

Bobby (owner) was very prompt to reply to my request for an estimate. He was able to provide me with several specialist I plan to use to get the work completed as this was not a total demo/rebuild of my bathroom/shower. Thanks Bobby!

Description of Work
Need estimate to replace existing shower enclosure with new framing and glass. No demo to shower tile or fixtures.

Category home remodeling

Thank you for reaching out, i was glad to help!

12/11/2017

Dan F.

Not well. We felt very pressured to make an on- the -spot decision which we certainly were not going to do.

Description of Work
estimate on bathroom remodeling

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/11/2017

I really appreciate your feedback. We try to make everyone aware that we only work with ONE client at a time. It is a first come first served proposition. If you are not ready right away that would make sense as to how that may have made you feel in your review. I do apologize for the inconvenience, however we want to be clear that IF you hire Triangle Remodeling Service, that we do not work on any other projects until yours is completed. In order to do that we have to be 100% exclusive to you and your home, so therefore we tell everyone else after you have made the decision to secure us to your project that they have to wait until we have completed yours in its entirety. I have had clients immediately say to me, "how soon can we get started?" and then i have had them say " do you have a card we would like to get back with you" thats generally what you see have happen every time. However, if you are not in a position to take the next step we wont pressure you but will make you aware that we move on to the next client and if you want us to come back it would be after we are done with whomever is in line to go next. I am extremely apologetic that you felt in any way pressured. I give YOU the option to tell me if you are ready to hire or in a planning and budgeting stage. Not the other way around. Thank you for the opportunity to meet with you.

10/12/2017

Rebekah B.

After initial difficulty getting in touch with contractor he came to my home. He spent about 20 minutes, had some useful suggestions, took one measurement and said the next step was to get a design on paper for additional $500. The coupon states that a “Full set of measurements will be taken”, that there will be a “Final in-home plan review” and “If service provider hired to complete your project a 3-D renderings will be provided”. Basically, I received nothing for my $45 and will not be purchasing anymore coupon offers from Angie's List!

Description of Work
I purchased a coupon deal from Angie's List for an in home design consultation for a kitchen renovation for $49 instead of $99.

Category interior designers, home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/24/2017

Our design consulation offer that runs periodically has been very successful in general and is scheduled to continue running currently. I do not collect the $49. Angies list does and i do not receive any of that money. The cost of the consulation in time and gas costs to get to each of these appointments are alll on my dime. Some of the key details regarding the consultation were left out in her review. Such as, not only do we give back the $49 paid to Angies List we also give an additional $49 back on top of that once you purchase! The 3d drawings are provided when the $500 deposit is paid. This allows us to take full measurements to actually create the drawing. Also she forgot to point out we give you the $500 deposit back once we have an authorized contract. So thats a total of $600 approximately given BACK to you. The design consulation is not alot of money and almost every homeowner finds a significant amount of value to it from the fact that i show people ideas and ways to do things with their space they never knew about or considered. That fact alone is valuable. Those ideas can be taken and used with any contractor. I determine things such as: where load bearing walls exist, what is possible through gaining space, re-design, moving plumbing & electrical etc., timelines for completion, design process, cost of the project, materials and most importantly, envisioning your vision. To put it plainly i think most people find the real value in the $49 design consultation cost by finding someone that they can trust. I do appreciate the opportunity to meet with you and if i can help you in any way regardless, please contact me. Thank You!

09/24/2017

Kyle B.

We could not be more happy with the work that Bobby and his team did. We consulted with a few contractors and designers for this job but chose Triangle Remodeling because of Bobby’s honest appraisal of the situation, and his commitment to only take one project at a time. We have heard horror stories of friends who work with a general contractor and then cannot get the contractor to work on the project on a regular basis. We knew that this was not a concern in working with Bobby, and we were pleased that Bobby was so responsive to our inquiries throughout the project. Early on in the project, it became clear that Bobby has a great eye for design. We appreciated how he listened to our preferences and took them into consideration while also steering us clear of potential issues with materials and color schemes. He also works well with a number of designers in the area, and we found it helpful to look at the tile and vanities with both Bobby and the venders. Through patient guidance, Bobby helped us feel confident about our decisions, and it really is amazing how it all came together. Once the demolition and construction began, we were struck by the professional nature of Bobby and his team, and the courtesy they showed for our home. The demolition and dry wall construction produced quite a bit of dust, but Bobby and his team did all that they could to limit the dust. They also dusted and cleaned highly-affected areas before the weekends, which was well appreciated. When we wanted to change up some of the decisions we had made (regarding paint color or fixtures), Bobby always was willing to work with us in considering the changes. The project was a truly collaborative venture. Bobby listened well to our needs, and he communicated what was and was not possible or wise. And he executed the plan with great skill and care. We highly recommend Triangle Remodeling for your next job.

Description of Work
We recently used Triangle Remodeling for a major overhaul of two of our bathrooms. The project involved gutting one bathroom and reconfiguring the wall between the two bathrooms. Bobby installed new floor tile in both bathrooms, two new commode rough-ins, a new shower built from scratch, a new vanity, new vanity mirror, new vanity lights, new drywall, new crown molding, and so much else. This is all in an older house with plumbing in the crawlspace that needed to be reconfigured.

Work Completed On 09/18/2017

[Member Name Removed], i really appreciate the opportunity to work for you. It's been about a year since we were done and i have not written a thank you note! so Thank You :)

09/06/2017

Julie R.

Bobby was very punctual, professional, friendly and knowledgeable. He spent the time needed to walk through various options (both design and budget). He offered alternatives and options to fit our needs and was clearly committed to excellent work.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel consultation.

Work Completed On 09/05/2017