Triangle Remodeling Service-Kitchens and Baths

Founded 1997 • With Angi since October 2009

7413 Six Forks Rd Raleigh/Durham/Cary/Chapel Hill and surrounding

Raleigh, NC 27615

We offer a refundable $500 Deposit on Kitchen & Bathroom Projects. This includes: in home visit consultation, initial measurements, trip to our showroom to get help from our design staff for your materials selections and also 2-D plan drawings! Special only for Angie's List Members! Triangle Remodeling Service is a locally owned business specializing in complete bathroom remodels. We provide quality custom kitchen & Bathroom remodeling. We also finish, basements, and attics. You can feel confident with over 10 years in the home improvement business!...

home remodeling (40)tile installation (10)interior painting (6)lighting (6)plumbers (5)plastering (5)interior decorators (3)house painting (1)

09/13/2021

emily K.

We have been extremely pleased with Bobby Horton’s work. We initially hired him to remodel one of our bathrooms, which was a complicated job because it is a small space and involved a major reconfiguration (e.g. adding a new door to the hall, reposition plumbing and electrical). He did a truly great job, and had excellent aesthetic suggestions. A year after working with him on the bathroom, we hired him to remodel our whole upstairs - again, he pays great attention to detail, and has excellent suggestions on what will work best. Now, we've asked him thoroughly update the house exterior. The most important thing is that I trust Bobby thoroughly and all of his employees.

Description of Work
remodel bathroom upstairs, and exterior

Category ceramic tile,interior designers,lighting,remodeling,home remodeling,house painters

Work Completed On 09/13/2021

10/06/2019

Kevin M.

Bobby Horton is the man. I called him up on a Saturday right before closing, and given my busy schedule he offered to swing by the house the very next day. He arrived on time and was very knowledgable, patient and pleasant. He's a big picture guy, and offers an A+ turnkey solution, and we realized it didn't make sense for us to work together on this project since I had already selected a lot of contractors. Regardless, he went out of his way to give me his initial thoughts and I hope I find a way to work with him in the future. I will be giving his name to anyone I know who wants a remodel in their home, and wants a pro to handle it all.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Work Completed On 10/06/2019

10/04/2019

Sharon C.

We were extremely pleased. The finished product is just what we wanted. A highly professional job. Bobby Horton and his team are very pleasant in addition to being totally dependable and knowledgeable. The work was completed in three weeks instead of the four week estimate. It included carpentry, plumbing, electrical, flooring and painting. We are very pleased.

Description of Work
Half Bath addition in existing floor space

Work Completed On 10/04/2019

09/26/2019

fred H.

All work was completed in a professional manner and with care to detail.

Description of Work
kitchen remodel

Category lighting,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/18/2019

07/27/2019

Carlene P.

Mr. Bobby Horton promptly replied to my request for a design consultation. He came to my home and explained the various options for the job and what he felt was the best way to do it. I appreciate his explanation of the "how" and "why." He is professional and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
I want to add a shower to a half bath.

Work Completed On 07/27/2019

06/17/2019

Greg O.

Still planning, but came out the day I called, was nice, down to earth, reasonable, and flexible.

Description of Work
New Bath tub

Work Completed On 06/17/2019

06/15/2019

Kent W.

He forgot our appointment for an estimate. He was way too expensive for what I imagined the project would take.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel.

Category home remodeling

The appointment was made via text message. Homeowner was to confirm the meeting by texting me the day before in advance as a reminder due to not being sure if we could meet because his wife had a very limited window of opportunity that morning. I did not receive the confirmation text prior to the meeting. We had some miscommunication there. We offered to reschedule but the guy went on and on about how we may not be trustworthy. So i gave him accurate approximate numbers on a bathroom his size and age and he said well thats high. I assured him that was the going rate for this area and he said no need to reschedule anything. I said thanks and i apologize for not being able to satisfy his expectations

05/08/2019

Ken W.

Mr Bobby Horton was extremely helpful, taking his time to explain the various options and aspects of our job. We're going to have him work out the logistics of accomplishing our job and to price it out for us.

Description of Work
Remodel master bathroom shower tile and install frameless glass door.

04/01/2019

David M.

We would use Bobby again. First,- Bobby is one of the most talented Tile men I've seen. His abilities at drywall, and general construction are also very good. He tried to make every part of our new bathroom installation look perfect. Second- When you have a large remodel project like this, things WILL go wrong. As the general contractor, Bobby had sub-contractor challenges from cabinets that came in the wrong color, to counter-tops that were not of the correct finish, to a poor glass install. Each one of these sub-contractor errors added to the time-frame of the project, but to his credit, Bobby hung in as the General Contractor to get the right cabinets, get a reinstall with the right counter-tops and worked with another glass installer to get the glass right. Through all of the sub-contractor hiccups ,....in the end, Bobby saw our project though till completion, with a final finished bathroom installation that looked great.

Description of Work
Full gut and remodel of master bathroom

Category ceramic tile,lighting,plastering,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/19/2018

Thank you for the great review! I enjoyed working for you both on this master bathroom project. I also want to express sincere gratitude for you choosing us to do the job as there were others bidding on the project. The original builder's floor plan of your space was beautiful, so we had a good canvas to start with once the non load bearing wall was removed and shower valve relocated. The tall ceilings and extra large window over the tub makes for an open concept feel that other homeowners would envy. ("Would hire us again" is absolutely true as we have been invited back to the home twice after the master bath was completed and performed 2 other tasks, one being an exterior installation.)You also did a great job of being patient thru all the complexities of a project this large and we appreciate you as well. Thanks to you and the Mrs. for this opportunity.

03/09/2019

Georgia A.

Bobby has been hugely helpful, professional and considerate of time and budget. He kindly visited my house and discussed remodeling ideas with me for hours without asking for a penny. I look forward to working with Bobby!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Work Completed On 03/09/2019

Bathroom Remodeling, Attic & Basement Finishing, and Kitchen Remodeling.