Triangle Radiant Barrier

Founded 2016 • With Angi since May 2017

555 Fayetteville Street, Suite 201

Raleigh, NC 27601

Radiant Barrier, fiberglass insulation, spray foam insulation, fully sealed crawlspaces, mold remediation with Dry Ice Blasting (chemical-free, abrasion-free, residue-free). Waterproofing and dehumidification. BPI-certified Precise Energy Audits. Angie's List Super Service Award Winner 2017 and 2018. HomeAdvisor "Best of" for 2017 and 2018. BBB accredited. Insured to $2 million. No payments due until full project completion to your full satisfaction. Local references available. Locally owned and operated....

insulation (43)HVAC Companies (7)home energy audit (3)mold removal (1)solar companies (1)drain cleaning (1)

05/27/2022

Robert B.

We hired Triangle Radiant Barrier to install spray foam insulation in a bonus room we were finishing. This is a professional operation. They responded to my inquiries promptly, provided a clear and detailed estimate, and worked with me every step of the way to coordinate the schedule. The process was smooth and easy, with online estimates, invoices, and payment processing. Needless to say, the work itself was flawless as well. This was a complex process that I hadn't been through before, but Matt Patmon went out of his way to explain everything and answer questions. And when inevitable confusions arose, Matt went out of his way to help solve problems and keep us on schedule, even when this went outside the scope of the contract. From start to finish, this was one of the best experiences I have had with any home-improvement contractor.

Description of Work
Spray foam insulation

Work Completed On 05/17/2022

03/25/2022

Larry L.

Caroline and crew did great work. They were prompt, efficient, professional and courteous. We'll have to wait until much warmer weather to see the effect, but so far, so good.

Description of Work
Blown in insulation above garage.

Work Completed On 03/21/2022

01/21/2022

Lizbeth C.

The whole team who worked to improve the insulation in our main and cubby attic was doing a professional and awesome job. Starting with Bryan who was giving us a free estimation for the attic and crawlspace improvement based on video and photos to Rakim who was the team leader, and he was working continuously to finish the work in time, all communication process was excellent. In the future definitely planning to consider their services.

Description of Work
attic insulation / ventilation and crawlspace improvement needs. attic insulation / ventilation and crawlspace improvement needs. attic insulation/ventilation improvement

Work Completed On 01/05/2022

11/20/2021

Dianne F.

I called several companies and decided on Triangle Radiant Barrier - and am I glad I did. They did an excellent job and all their employees were professional, polite and knowledgeable. Due to the pandemic, there were shortages in materials and I was informed along the way what would be happening and when it would happen. While I never want this to happen again, if it did I would know immediately who to call!

Description of Work
After a hot water pipe burst in my crawl space, I needed to have the space re-encapsulated.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,mold removal

Work Completed On 11/20/2021

10/22/2021

Terri M.

Brock was amazing to work with. The technicians were professional and did an amazing job. Brock stayed in contact with us and continued to follow up on the progress of the project. We highly recommend Triangle Radiant!!!

Description of Work
Insulation and Moisture barrier in warehouse.

Work Completed On 07/19/2021

03/01/2021

William B.

Everything went according to plan. Crawlspace insulation was replaced and closed space was sealed up. A air inducer was also installed. The environment is totally different down there now and is much closer to the temperature of the house. I kept my vapor barrier the same.

Description of Work
Installing new insulation and closing up crawlspace. Killed mold.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

02/19/2021

Glenn P.

Great installation and followup. Very professional.

Description of Work
Replaced floor joist and vapor barrier in crawlspace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation

Work Completed On 02/18/2021

01/26/2021

William M.

Excellent, would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
We used Triangle Radiant Barrier in January 2021 to replace and update our 20-year old vapor barrier, seal our vents, remove and replace our insulation and install a dehumidifier in our crawl space. Charlie and Kendrick did excellent work and left the job site spotless. They were punctual and the communication from the office, project manager, and techs was top notch. I highly recommend this veteran-owned - local business!

Work Completed On 01/06/2021

01/01/2021

Cynthia L.

I have never had such a good experience with a contractor as I did with Matt Patton and Brock Emmons of Triangle Radiant Barrier! Instead of just giving me what I originally asked for, they provided information and guidance as to the application that would best suit my attic. As it turns out, what I thought I wanted was totally wrong and would've cost more and been a complete waste of money. I followed their expert advice and couldn't be happier with the outcome. I turned my heat off during the installation process and forgot to turn it back on for a couple of days. Once everything was sealed, the temperature in my home never went below 65. The difference in my house is like night and day and I'm so happy I had the work done. Kevin, the installer, was also very professional and really paid attention to detail. His work was followed up with a routine inspection by Brock to make sure that I was satisfied with the job and provide the warranty. Companies with integrity like this are very hard to come by these days and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have insulation installed. I'm actually looking forward to seeing my utility bills because I know the savings are there. Thanks, guys!!

Description of Work
Insulation of attic and a wall in the utility shed

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

11/28/2020

John H.

Triangle Radiant Barrier was a pleasure to work with. They were professional, detailed, prompt, and communicated very well from initial quote through project completion. We would highly recommend them. Brock was our PM and was very easy to work with and answered all questions very timely.

Description of Work
Partial encapsulation of crawlspace and installation of dehumidifier

Category insulation,energy audit

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

Radiant Barrier, Spray Foam Insulation, Fiberglass, Sealed / Encapsulated Crawlspaces (insulation, vapor barrier, dehumidification), Mold Remediation (chemical-free Dry Ice Blasting), Waterproofing (Sump pumps, French Drains); Environment Sensors; Air sealing and Weatherization, Building Performance Institute (BPI) Certified Home Energy Audits