Triangle Radiant Barrier

Founded 2016 • With Angi since May 2017

555 Fayetteville Street, Suite 201

Raleigh, NC 27601

Radiant Barrier, fiberglass insulation, spray foam insulation, fully sealed crawlspaces, mold remediation with Dry Ice Blasting (chemical-free, abrasion-free, residue-free). Waterproofing and dehumidification. BPI-certified Precise Energy Audits. Angie's List Super Service Award Winner 2017 and 2018. HomeAdvisor "Best of" for 2017 and 2018. BBB accredited. Insured to $2 million. No payments due until full project completion to your full satisfaction. Local references available. Locally owned and operated....

insulation (38)HVAC Companies (6)home energy audit (3)solar companies (1)drain cleaning (1)

03/01/2021

Everything went according to plan. Crawlspace insulation was replaced and closed space was sealed up. A air inducer was also installed. The environment is totally different down there now and is much closer to the temperature of the house. I kept my vapor barrier the same.

Description of Work
Installing new insulation and closing up crawlspace. Killed mold.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

02/19/2021

Great installation and followup. Very professional.

Description of Work
Replaced floor joist and vapor barrier in crawlspace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation

Work Completed On 02/18/2021

01/26/2021

Excellent, would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
We used Triangle Radiant Barrier in January 2021 to replace and update our 20-year old vapor barrier, seal our vents, remove and replace our insulation and install a dehumidifier in our crawl space. Charlie and Kendrick did excellent work and left the job site spotless. They were punctual and the communication from the office, project manager, and techs was top notch. I highly recommend this veteran-owned - local business!

Work Completed On 01/06/2021

01/01/2021

I have never had such a good experience with a contractor as I did with Matt Patton and Brock Emmons of Triangle Radiant Barrier! Instead of just giving me what I originally asked for, they provided information and guidance as to the application that would best suit my attic. As it turns out, what I thought I wanted was totally wrong and would've cost more and been a complete waste of money. I fol...

Description of Work
Insulation of attic and a wall in the utility shed

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

11/28/2020

Triangle Radiant Barrier was a pleasure to work with. They were professional, detailed, prompt, and communicated very well from initial quote through project completion. We would highly recommend them. Brock was our PM and was very easy to work with and answered all questions very timely.

Description of Work
Partial encapsulation of crawlspace and installation of dehumidifier

Category insulation,energy audit

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

09/09/2019

I had Triangle Radiant Barrier(TRB) renovate my crawlspace. I was having moisture issues and needed the problem addressed. I called TRB and the owner came to the house, inspected the crawlspace, discussed my options and once my desired option was confirmed the wheels were set in motion. The work crew had to work in stages due to another issue that I needed fixed under the house. The company was mo...

Description of Work
Crawlspace Renovation/Sealed

Work Completed On 09/05/2019

09/04/2019

Very well. If I had more work to be done I would call Matt and Triangle Radiant Barrier to do it. Matt responded to every phone call or email quickly and that is important to me. When you deal with the owner it makes a difference. He has pride in his company and his work.

Description of Work
A crawl space barrier previously installed by another company needed repairs and corrections. Matt Patmon, Owner of Triangle Radiant Barrier, came out and inspected the crawl space and made recommendations, including installation of a dehumidifier. His plan was less expensive than what my HVAC company proposed, and now I have quality system in place. I also had a Crawl Zipper entry door cover installed.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 08/29/2019

09/01/2019

Perfectly! The team was outstanding and completed the work on time with an eye toward quality and customer satisfaction. They carried away some large items I was unable to get down the attic stairs and trashed them on my behalf. Matt, Bryan, and the team of installers were all pleasant, informative, and knowledgeable. They've earned my highest possible recommendation.

Description of Work
Triangle Radiant Barrier installed a solar attic fan and a radiant barrier on the ceiling and sides of the attic.

Work Completed On 08/27/2019

05/16/2019

We had radiant barrier installed throughout our attic spaces a month ago. Matt was easy to work with and very knowledgeable about his product. The Installers were polite & friendly at all times. Our floors were covered with drop clothes and the workers' shoes were wrapped. Install took two days, and the product got a real work out because the day after install was complete, our upstairs A/C unit d...

Description of Work
Installed Radiant Barrier insulation

Work Completed On 04/10/2019

01/19/2019

We had 4 different local companies provide their solution and pricing for sealing our crawl space. Prices ranged from $3K -$15k. Triangle Radiant Barrier provided 3 clear and reasonable options. They explained what was needed for our crawl space and why other additions did not add any value while driving up our cost. They delivered honest, professional, fast, friendly and accurate service. We revi...

Description of Work
Complete encapsulation of crawl space

Work Completed On 01/19/2019

Radiant Barrier, Spray Foam Insulation, Fiberglass, Sealed / Encapsulated Crawlspaces (insulation, vapor barrier, dehumidification), Mold Remediation (chemical-free Dry Ice Blasting), Waterproofing (Sump pumps, French Drains); Environment Sensors; Air sealing and Weatherization, Building Performance Institute (BPI) Certified Home Energy Audits