Triangle Pest Control

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2014

230 Fayetteville St Suite 202

Raleigh, NC 27601

Triangle Pest Control offers pest control and exterminator services in Raleigh and surrounding North Carolina locations. All of our pest, termite, bed bug, and mosquito control services are approved for environmental friendliness and family safety. Our top priority is to keep you and your family

04/17/2020

Hassane A.

Triangle pest control is now Triangle Lawn care a horrible company to deal with ,the company got into lawn care,i signed up with Dara one of their sales reps over the phone for the company to do aeration,instead they did a liquid aeration not mechanical w/o the seeding & when i questioned them they told me the $33 they told me it cost to aerate does not include seeding & to make matters worse even though i wasn't on contact with them they charged my card $56 .When i questioned why the cost went up from $33 to $56 i was given a lame excuse about breaking down the cost,remember there is no contract.The practice of charging more than agreed upon by a customer is illegal unfortunately dishonesty & lack of accountability encourage dishonest business behavior.Last the tech who did the lawn spent a total of 20 minutes supposedly aerating a good size yard & left like a thief w/o saying a word .Advice to potential customers.DO NOT HIRE Triangle Lawn Care,it's a rip off & company does not honor quote ,also watch out for the no contract clause because if you try to cancel you'll be hit with a $23 fee out of no where .The Lawn care work is horrible especially the aeration,it's liquid not mechanical & it does not cover seeding which is extra.The company withholds info about the work until it's too late

Description of Work
Triangle Lawn care job incomplete & lousy ,price almost doubled

Category pest control, lawn service

04/13/2018

Wendy D.

I would NOT RECOMMEND Triangle Pest Control, forcing someone to continue service when they are not happy, is not good business

Description of Work
Pest Services, including Flea/Tick treatments

04/13/2017

Renée C.

Everything was fine.

Description of Work
One time interior/exterior pest treatment.

12/09/2016

Marshall B.

Quay arrived as scheduled, did a complete termite inspection and checked each bait/poison station around house. The 390 cost of service is for yearly protection. Quay is very knowledgeable and freely answered all of my questions.

Description of Work
Installed active bait and poison termite control system around house. Did whole house inspection for any termite activity.

07/14/2016

Renée C.

Description of Work
They did a one time pest treatment of the entire house, outside and inside. No more bugs, esp. in the basement where they are most prevalent. I also used this company last fall. We still saw more bugs, but they gladly came back out for a 2nd treatment because it was within the 30 day contract.

07/05/2016

Curtis A.

We have been very happy with them. We have had a contract for two years now. They are responsive. They do a great job. Any complaints we have they really try to fix.

Description of Work
We have a pest control contract with them.

03/30/2016

Lauren R.

12/21/2015

Scott S.

Scheduling was efficient and responsive, and Mr. McClean was friendly, helpful, professional, informative, and thorough. He couldn't do the outdoor work because it was raining the day he came, so he came back another time. At that point, he noticed we had a problem with bats and told us that we should probably have it checked out (even though Triangle doesn't remove bats). We've decided to order the monthly service just because of the peace of mind that they provide. We had a great experience and would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Termite prevention and removal

08/18/2015

Shauna A.

08/10/2015

EDSON F.

They've been out to our house a number of times to advise us, and often at no charge. This time around we got a whole house pest control treatment, and the specialist who came to our house did an excellent job, both in terms of treatment and in terms of advising us about what we could do ourselves (as well as what not to do). I definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
General pest control, including specific treatments for ants and mice

06/27/2015

Karen W.

I hate lousy customer service and that is what I got with this company. I called Friday morning to see if they could come that day. I had some bugs in the house that had suddenly appeared after returning from vacation. They advertise their ability to come the same day so I was so happy they could fit me in. I gave the girl at the office my home phone # and my cell #. She told me the tech. would call 30 minutes before arriving. I told her to have the tech call my cell # since I was at work. At 4:15 I received an email telling me that the tech. had arrived at my house and nobody was home so I needed to call and reschedule. He had called my home # instead of my cell #. OK, I understand people make mistakes but why wouldn't the tech call the office to make sure he had been given the right #?? That should be a normal part of their policy! He knew this was a last minute urgent appointment. I called the office after receiving the email and told them what happened and that I really needed someone out today. He told me he would call me back and never did! That just added insult to injury! This morning I received an apology call from the company. I appreciate that but it doesn't make up for the way I was treated. I will be using another pest control company.

Description of Work
Nothing, unfortunately.

05/28/2015

edward L.

Description of Work
sprayed for ants!

04/02/2015

Stephen P.

Description of Work
Initial treatment for bugs and other pests. After months of attempts by another exterminator to rid us of wood roaches, Triangle succeeded. They offered excellent advice and service.

06/26/2014

Cindy M.

My experience turned out very good. They were prompt and good about calling and keeping us informed if they needed to reschedule. There was one technician here doing the work.

Description of Work
I purchased the big deal for $169 One-time Home Pest Prevention + SafeLawn Service.

06/24/2014

Michael I.

They are extremely responsive. We use them for general pest control and termite control. They are very good about letting us know what they are doing, whether they need inside or not. The office staff is really nice and the billing is always correct. They reward their long time, faithful customers.

Description of Work
We have been with Triangle Pest Control for at least 10 years.

Lawn & Order Landscaping

Top rated landscape contractor in the area! Whatever your landscape needs, Lawn and Order can handle it! From basic mowing & trimming, customized weed control & fertilization, aeration & seeding to hardscaping – let our experts develop a plan with you that will beautify your property! We look forward to talking with you!

Forever Green Lawn Maintenance

Give us a call today for all of your lawn & yard work needs!

TWO MEN AND A ZERO

Our services are: - Mowing - Hedge Trimming - Edging - Leaf Blowing - Mulching - Pine Needles After getting laid off during the pandemic, I decided to go back to what I've always had a passion for. Although we have been in business for only one year, between me and my dad we have over 25 years experience in Lawn Care Maintenance.

2022 Super Service Award