Triangle Classic Homes Inc

41991
North Carolina
North Carolina: General Contractors
12/31/2022

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

PO Box 90383

Raleigh, NC 27675

www.triangleclassic.com

Licensed General Contractor handling all facets of construction including but not limited to New Homes, Remodels, Additions, Repairs and Renovations....

home remodeling (23)flooring (18)electrician (17)woodworking (16)tile installation (16)home builder (15)interior painting (14)window replacement (13)plumbers (13)lighting (13)HVAC Companies (13)decks & porches (12)

06/23/2022

Linda H.

Carl and his crews were punctual and did fine work. It was easy to communicate with him and Ralph. Any texts were answered right away.In spite of shortages caused by Covid, they finished the job in the time frame Carl had suggested.

Description of Work
750 Sq. Ft. Addition to our home

Category ceramic tile, countertops, decks, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, glass repair, hardwood floor, heating & air conditioning/hvac, landscaping, lighting, plumbing, siding, replacement windows, pressure washing, fireplaces, home builders, woodworking, ceiling fans, house painters, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 04/01/2022

02/15/2022

Eileen R.

You can't find a better team for your home improvement. Tyler was my main contact for our project, and it was a pleasure to work with him. TCH was very fair and honest with the entire process - from the estimate to the completion of their work. They go above and beyond to make sure that you are satisfied with their work and keep you updated with info as the work is under way.

Description of Work
Siding, Windows and Door Replacement

Category decks, remodeling, replacement windows, home remodeling, doors

Work Completed On 01/03/2022

06/30/2021

Traci T.

It's not often you close on a custom home and have nothing but wonderful things to say about your builder, but that's exactly what happened. And in the middle of a pandemic! In fact, we parted ways with two builders before even getting to Carl and Ron at Triangle Classic Homes. But once we did, they made the process easy from beginning to end. They were extremely communicative no matter my preferred mode of communication, fast, and reasonable. Something to note is that my husband has worked in new home construction his entire career, and said it was the best framing he'd ever seen. I wouldn't think twice about working with Carl and Ron at Triangle Classic Homes again in the future. In fact, we're already dreaming of detached garage. So it might be sooner than later.

Description of Work
Custom Home

Category ceramic tile, closet systems, countertops, decks, drywall, flooring contractor, garage doors, heating & air conditioning/hvac, siding, replacement windows, fireplaces, home builders

Work Completed On 06/20/2021

Review for Triangle Classic Homes Inc - PO Box 90383, Raleigh, NC - 39389115

05/06/2021

Barbara D.

Carl and Ralph are the best to work with. Honest, understanding, and will work with you. due to Covid my budget was limited, but Carl and Ralph understood and helped me get what I desired and under my budget! My kitchen had the cabinets repainted and new hardware, new backsplash, new countertops, new sink, faucet, microwave and dishwasher installed. It looks brand new!

Description of Work
I needed my Kitchen to get a facelift although my budget was limited.

Category countertops, home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/19/2021

04/12/2021

ANN Q.

My experience was A+. I hired TCH because of the reviews and they were outstanding. Carl promptly responded to my concerns/questions. Also he as very good at letting me know when the next crew would be arriving. Even though there were a few material delivery delays, they managed things such that the job was completed in less than 2 months. I'm recommending TCH to my friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Remodel Master and Half Bathrooms

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/05/2021

Review for Triangle Classic Homes Inc - PO Box 90383, Raleigh, NC - 39290586

12/22/2020

Rob B.

We are thoroughly satisfied with our experience with Triangle Classic Homes! Carl Caldwell was our primary point of contact, though we worked with Ralph a few times, and he was great as well. Carl did an outstanding job overseeing our project from start to finish. Our newly finished basement looks fantastic and turned out even better than we could have imagined. We now have significant additional living space that is not only beautiful but also functional and suitable for gatherings of all sorts. We truly valued Carl’s experience and competence, as well as his ability to facilitate all of the moving parts and people involved in our project. Working with him was a pleasure! He was a good listener, easy to talk with, was receptive to our ideas, steered us in the right direction when needed and brought everything to life. He was able to accommodate design modifications during the process. Collaboration with him was a dream! He kept close oversight during all stages of the project, and it was obvious he truly cared about the quality of the work and end product. His attention to detail was impeccable. He is well connected and brought in excellent crews for everything from framing and drywall to electrical and plumbing. There is not one single part of our project that could be improved upon. Carl and his crew surpassed our expectations and we are fortunate to have worked with him. We highly recommend Carl Caldwell and Triangle Classic Homes for any and all home construction/improvement needs. We are already dreaming and scheming our next project with them.

Description of Work
Finishing our basement

Category custom cabinets, carpet installation, ceramic tile, closet systems, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, glass repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, ceiling fans, home remodeling, interior painters, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 12/17/2020

Review for Triangle Classic Homes Inc - PO Box 90383, Raleigh, NC - 39099621

12/07/2020

S P.

Carl and Ralph helped us design our dream home in Chatham County. They were professional and showed a lot of patience given all the hassles with Covid, cold feet and our loan process. Our new home is more beautiful than we ever dreamed and the craftsmanship and quality have exceeded our expectations. Carl and Ralph are super nice guys and they take pride in their work and care about their customers. The people they hire are all professional and very kind. My husband and I highly recommend them for any job, large or small.

Description of Work
New home construction

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, closet systems, countertops, decks, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, garage doors, glass repair, hardwood floor, heating & air conditioning/hvac, landscaping, lighting, plumbing, siding, replacement windows, pressure washing, fireplaces, garage builders, home builders, woodworking, ceiling fans, marble & granite, house painters, interior painters, cabinet refacing, doors

Work Completed On 11/25/2020

08/31/2020

Erich P.

Triangle Classic Homes did an outstanding job on my project! Ralph was my primary builder, but Carl also watched over the job at times - and both of them are great. From the very start I could tell I was dealing with experienced professionals. And when the construction began it was also very clear that their crews are experienced and highly skilled trades. The bid and contract process was very smooth and I knew with certainty what I was going to get. Top quality work was done using excellent materials. It turned out just like I wanted and was completed three weeks early and exactly on budget. Triangle Classic cares about their customers and makes sure they are informed and pleased throughout the building process from first contact all the way to turning over the keys. I will use them again as we are planning a house addition and remodel, and we are looking forward to it!

Description of Work
A new large detached garage/workshop was built.

Category garage builders, home builders

Work Completed On 08/14/2020

08/07/2020

Barbara D.

The entire project was conducted without any stress or incident. Carl and Ralph are extremely knowledgeable, honest, friendly and their crew are seasoned professionals. I can’t express how thrilled I am with my new room!

Description of Work
Addition of an all Season Sunroom

Category home builders

Work Completed On 03/02/2020

Review for Triangle Classic Homes Inc - PO Box 90383, Raleigh, NC - 38779303

07/22/2020

Pat K.

Excellent - could not have been better. Ralph Rohn was responsive to all our requests, is easy to work with and didn't mind all the crazy questions we asked. He is punctual and takes care of every detail in a timely manner. We got several estimates from contractors. Ralph gave us a good price and we felt we wouldn't be surprised by extra charges at the end. We give him our highest recommendation without reservation.

Description of Work
Remodeling of kitchen, living room, dining room and family room - plus replaced sliding door and attic door.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 07/22/2020

06/02/2020

Michael T.

Ralph and Carl were great to work with throughout our 3rd Floor Renovation. The crews were very professional and mindful of us while in the house. They kept to a good schedule and did not nickel and dime us for every small little change. It was a great experience working with TCH and would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Finish 3rd Floor Attic

Work Completed On 06/02/2020

04/28/2020

Sara C.

We interviewed 5 general contractors for our kitchen renovation and first floor remodel (floors/paint, etc). From the get-go, Ralph and Carl were knowledgeable and responsive. That continued through the length of our project. They answered our every question, led us through the process and ensured our satisfaction at every step. They maintained a clean work site, kept the schedule as promised and have deep relationships with their subcontractors that were evident in the quality of the work performed. They also bring a sense of humor and levity to a stressful but exciting project! We will be hiring them again. Thanks, Ralph & Carl

Description of Work
Kitchen renovation; first floor remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/15/2019

Review for Triangle Classic Homes Inc - PO Box 90383, Raleigh, NC - 38526408

03/22/2020

Allison H.

Ralph and Carl just completed our renovation project that turned our 3rd floor unfinished attic into an office/media room. This was the 2nd house and 2nd attic that we used Carl and Ralph to finish out the attic for us. We previously used Triangle Classic Homes to finish out the attic in our other house about 5 years ago. We were very pleased both times, and recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
Finished 3rd Floor Walk-Up Attic

Category remodeling, garage builders, home remodeling, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 03/22/2020

03/19/2020

Barbara H.

Building our farm, which included a barn and new home, with Carl and Ralph was one of the best experiences of our lives! Every trades person performed their work with great skill, professionalism, and efficiency. We've never seen such a clean jobsite throughout the project. Carl and Ralph respond immediately to phone calls, texts, and emails. They met every request and often went above and beyond. We do not have one complaint about this experience. This farm is superbly built with high quality craftsmanship. We highly recommend Triangle Classic Homes, and wish we had another house to build with them!!!

Description of Work
New home and barn built - a farm!

Category garage builders, home builders

Work Completed On 02/18/2020

Review for Triangle Classic Homes Inc - PO Box 90383, Raleigh, NC - 38453462

03/19/2020

Jennifer M.

It went great and we enjoyed working with Carl and Ralph. The project went smoothly and we are very happy with the results. Our house looks great and we have a more functional house. We've also received several unsolicited comments from those in our neighborhood that our house looks great. We have more plans down the road for renovations and we are looking forward to calling on Triangle Classic Homes again.

Description of Work
New siding, new interior wall, new carpet, etc.

Work Completed On 01/13/2020

06/28/2019

Kevin S.

The contract was completed in a quality and timely fashion. We had a budget of 100K and Ralph worked hard to get what we wanted within that budget. He made every effort to be cost efficient and we actually came in a few hundred less than the estimate. Before we signed the contract, there was some question about whether a wall was a support wall and what had to be done to safely remove it. Other contractors had looked at it and made educated guesses with conflicting opinions. Unlike those contractors, Ralph sent an engineer out to do a scientific analysis of what was required to safely remove the wall. I found that unlike the typical contractor, Ralph is not all about the money. His objective is to make sure the homeowner is satisfied with the work. Anytime a sub would do something that was questionable or less than satisfactory to me he would always say that they would do what it takes to make it right and that I would be satisfied with the project in the end. As with any major remodel there was some "collateral damage" along the way. Ralph made every effort to limit such damage and to make sure everything was right in the end. He was more hands on than I really expected from a general contractor and as such was able to better ensure project quality. Triangle Classic has a number of good subs working for them and they make sure the subs do things in a quality and timely manner. We are particularly satisfied with the kitchen cabinets and countertops and the allowances were adequate to get good quality materials. I relied heavily on Angie's list reviews in selecting Triangle Classic Homes as our general contractor and we were not disappointed. We are very satisfied with the project results and would highly recommend them for any home remodeling project.

Description of Work
Large remodel project including kitchen and two baths

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/28/2019

01/11/2019

charlee M.

Carl and Ralph are great guys to work wit and lots of fun. They have assembled a quality group of sub contractors and trades who have worked with Triangle Classic for years. The crews get in and get the job done which enabled Carl to get the house done a week earlier than the projected finish time! Carl was very responsive to any calls or questions during the build and even after we moved in. My only issue was that we did not have a detailed discussion about specific things and the standards we wanted in some big ticket items (HVAC, fireplace, windows) so our final cost was higher than the projected bid.

Description of Work
build a new home

Category remodeling, home builders

Work Completed On 11/22/2018

12/31/2018

Debbie L.

These guys are awesome. They were completely on schedule and had excellent quality of work. They responded to any and all questions that were asked and really tried to make the porch exactly what we wanted! We love the result and have enjoyed the porch and deck almost every day. They were extremely helpful with design based on their experience which we really appreciated. They did such an amazing job having the project completed in a timely manner even with holidays in the mix. They are really easy to work with and are very up front with costs. We have only positive things to say and would highly recommend them for any project. This was our second project with them (the first was.a kitchen remodel). Excellent quality and amazing guys in general! We have had many compliments on the work.

Description of Work
We wanted to add a three season porch and deck to our home. Plus a hot tub on the deck.

Category decks, remodeling, siding, woodworking, ceiling fans, house painters, doors

Work Completed On 10/15/2018

Review for Triangle Classic Homes Inc - PO Box 90383, Raleigh, NC - 37632060

12/27/2018

Larry M.

TCH was great to work with. They were very responsive, provided very good quality work, and they were fun to work with.

Description of Work
Added a screen porch, other miscellaneous interior work

Category ceramic tile, decks, drywall, electrician, remodeling, home builders, woodworking

Work Completed On 08/20/2018

09/22/2018

Debra B.

We had a kitchen, master bath, and half bath renovation completed. We bought a foreclosure and needed the kitchen, half bath, and master bath gutted to the studs and redone. We did all of this up front before we moved in. We quickly realized many of the contractors on Angie's List were not general contractors. Time was running out so we had to find a contractor quickly because it was delaying the closing on the house. Carl and Ralph were amazing. My kitchen and bath look like they are right off of houzz.

Description of Work
Kitchen and Bath Remodel

Work Completed On 04/11/2018

11/22/2017

Charles Z.

The work was exactly what I expected after reading reviews from Angie's List. Carl and Ralph came out quickly after my initial contact and gave me a quote within a day. The quote and contract were very clear and the scope was spot-on with all of the specific requests I had. They started work on schedule and maintained schedule the entire project. All of their contractors were friendly and did a great job of working around my family while we were home. Carl was there almost daily and you could tell that he and his crew go back and are not turning over job-to-job. They were also very flexible. I chose to do some of my own cabinetry and Carl worked with me to make sure we stayed on track and his team was in line with my plans/timelines. Overall, this was an excellent experience and I would highly-recommend Triangle Classic Homes to anyone looking to have a project completed on their home. Carl is an A+ manager and could not have done a better job in terms of quality and timeliness. I will use again if/when I have another project for my home.

Description of Work
Finished Attic

Work Completed On 11/22/2017

09/28/2017

Michael R.

Carl was attentive during our initial meeting and put together a very thorough quote which included a sketch. Due to unforeseen circumstances, we decided not to pursue project at this time but based upon my interaction with both Carl and Ralph, would not hesitate to recommended their services. If I should pursue any future renovation projects, I know where to turn based upon this experience.

Description of Work
I contacted TCH to obtain a quote on a first floor master bedroom addition.

Work Completed On 09/15/2017