Tice Kitchens & Interiors LLC

Founded 2014 • With Angi since June 2014

Whether your updating your favorite space or making home improvements before putting your house on the market, Tice Kitchens & Interiors can meet all your remodeling and customization needs. We offer convenient and professional design, custom cabinetry, installation, and remodeling services from

home remodeling (26)cabinet makers (9)interior decorators (3)cabinet refacing (1)interior painting (1)hardwood floors (1)

12/16/2020

Anna G.

I have worked with a lot of contractors over the years, and Scott Tice is by far the most professional and reliable I’ve known. He is honest and has a vested interest in completing the job to the client’s satisfaction. He is highly responsive as needs arise and fluctuate, as tends to happen in a renovation. I will definitely be a repeat customer!

Description of Work
Bathroom and kitchen renovation, barn door install

Category custom cabinets, interior designers, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/14/2020

Review for Tice Kitchens & Interiors LLC - 1504 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC - 39088593

Thank you for the terrific review! You were a delight to work for and I will look forward to any opportunity to help you in the future!

04/06/2019

Michael H.

A few months ago my wife and I decided to have our kitchen remodeled. We wanted all new cabinets and extra cabinets put in as well, counter tops, back plash installed, new under mount sink and faucet, along with taking down the popcorn ceiling, repainting the ceiling and repainting the dinning room. I saw other neighbors were having similar projects being done and suggested some companies. One company Tice Kitchens and Interiors (Scott Tice) was suggested and we contacted Scott. We went with his company and it was an amazing experience, so glad my neighbors suggested Scott. I emailed him through his website and he got back to me within the hour. Some companies I contacted have yet to respond (it's been over 2 months). Scott came out and met with us. We told him our thoughts about what we wanted, he offered additional suggestions and together we designed what we wanted our new kitchen to look like. We moved some layout around, added new and additional cabinetry along with an over range microwave which we didn't have before. He got back to us with a computer layout and estimate within a few days and the estimate was right at our budget. What we were thinking we wanted to spend, which he did not know at the time, and the layout was exactly what we wanted. Scott had the project completed a few days before the allotted time. He also has a program you can log into each day and see what is on the calendar for work being done that day at your house and for the entire allotted time for the job. Scott updates the calendar each day with any changes and he even texted me every morning to let me know who would be at our house doing what. His vendors( counter top company, sink and faucet company, etc) were very easy to work with and very helpful with suggestions and ideas. Scott's installers were all very professional and respectful at our house and even cleaned up after themselves each evening and ran their own vacuum they brought with them. We are very pleased with Scott Tice and would recommend his company for any kitchen or bathroom remodel you need . There were no surprises and we were always kept informed and the workmanship is beautiful and flawless. We've had other large projects done in the past - a bathroom addition and a screened porch with a walk out deck, both jobs were done by different companies and this was by far our best experience. Thanks so much Scott for giving my wife and I our dream kitchen after being in our house for 18 years.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category interior designers, home remodeling, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 03/25/2019

Thanks for the great review! It was a pleasure to work with you!

02/27/2019

David Z.

It was a plearsure dealing with Scott Tice and Carrie. They were Professional and and punctual. I was pleased the estimate was not a low ball requiring the need to upgrade. In fact we came in somewaat under budget. Any issue that arrived were delt with promptly. I would use them again for any project and would recommend them without reservations

Description of Work
construct a new custom kitchen island

Work Completed On 02/27/2019

Thanks for the great review! You were also a pleasure to work with and would love to work with you again!

02/27/2019

chris C.

Excellent. Provided excellent diagrams of proposed kitchen. Very easy to work with.

Description of Work
New kitchen cabinets and master bath vanity

Work Completed On 02/27/2019

Thanks for the great review! You were a a pleasure to work with!

11/01/2018

Jay D.

After initially working with a discount cabinet reseller, Scott and his team were a breath of fresh air. Scott went out of his way to understand my wife and I's preferences and needs from our kitchen, then create a layout and design that exceeded our expectations. From start to finish, his team was detail oriented and took their time to get things right, which was an adventure given our house is over 100 years old! They stand behind the products, and have been committed to making sure we're 100% satisfied with our new kitchen. Highly recommend Tice for your kitchen cabinets!

Description of Work
Kitchen Cabinet - Design & Install

Work Completed On 11/01/2018

Review for Tice Kitchens & Interiors LLC - 1504 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC - 37523100

Thanks for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you!

10/25/2018

Richard R.

Scott and his team did a really nice job. We were very pleased with the outcome. Even when they had to do some re-work to fix an issue they handled it professionally and stood by their work. We had very typical renovation ups-and-downs but it was a good experience for us as homeowners. We always felt like our home was respected and they handled being around our pets without any problems. We would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Kitchen renovation, painting, and hardwood floor refinishing

Category hardwood floor, home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/24/2018

Thank you for the great review! It was our pleasure to work with you!

10/25/2018

bill R.

Things went great! i would highly recommend scott and his entire team. his prices were very reasonable and the work was of the highest quality. he communicates very well and is very easy to work with. we made a couple of changes along the way and he was very accommodating and worked them in w/o delaying the project. his painters are are also outstanding.

Description of Work
scott installed a new kitchen and painted the interior of our house.

Category remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/15/2018

Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you!

Brian T.

The projects have gone very well and I've continued to work with them. I'm a custom builder and do between 10-15 new homes a year.

Description of Work
Tice Kitchen and Interiors have installed cabinets for me in 3 homes that I had under construction. They helped me with the design and layout of the kitchen and baths. They made great suggestions on layout. They kept the project in line with the budget and always hit the install date.

Category custom cabinets, interior designers, home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/24/2018

Review for Tice Kitchens & Interiors LLC - 1504 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC - 37500614

Thank you for the great review and for sharing the photo!

Troy W.

Great job! Very professional and they cared about every step of the prosesses. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
New Kicthen.

Work Completed On 06/08/2018

Thank you for the review! We enjoyed working with you!

Pete D.

Scott Tice and his colleagues have been great to work with. He came up with some very innovative ideas to create a laundry room from limited space and to maximize our kitchen by relocating appliances and redesigning unused areas to create more counter and storage space. It was a joy working with Carrie on the cabinet layout and design. Gray at Upon the Rock made selecting tile & granite a breeze. Scott works with excellent subs and we've had a very positive experience so far. Our project is the final stages and we're very pleased with the craftsmanship of each team from the plumbers, electricians, drywall/paint crew, flooring guys, and the cabinet & crown molding installers. All have been pleasant, professional and hardworking. Scott has been very responsive and communication has been great throughout the whole project. He checks in regularly and has done a good job coordinating a lot of moving parts on this large project. We'll definitely use Tice Kitchens & Interiors for future remodeling projects.

Description of Work
Kitchen/laundry/half-bath remodeling project. Job included moving walls, rerouting hvac, plumbing, & electrical, new cabinets, counters, backsplash, hardwoods & crown molding throughout 1st floor, wainscoting in dining room and painting.

Work Completed On 10/01/2018

Thank you for the great review! It's been a pleasure working with you!

Dawn S.

Excellent service and prices! Installation crew were top notch! Very happy!

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets

Work Completed On 07/18/2018

Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you!

Dean D.

I found a uniquely configured linen cabinet online and emailed the picture to Tice’s and they installed the exact design. Absolutely beautiful. I could not be more pleased.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets, custom linen cabinet

Work Completed On 09/12/2018

Thank you for the great review! It was our pleasure working with you and fun to build a unique piece for your home!

Dana J.

Really well! Enjoyed working with Scott & team on our kitchen and 2 bath remodel. Very professional and Scott spent time answering my questions. We had an issue with our oven range measurements at install (not their error) and Tice came out to trim the cabinets to fit. They did a fantastic job! Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Work Completed On 09/03/2018

Thank you for your review! It was our pleasure to work with you!

10/11/2018

Brad W.

I really enjoyed working with Scott and Carrie on our kitchen renovation. They are very easy to work with and very helpful throughout the process. I give them a very high recommendation/reference and would use them again for future projects.

Description of Work
Full Kitchen Renovation

Work Completed On 10/11/2018

Thanks for the review! It was a pleasure working with you as well and we look forward to future projects with you!

09/17/2017

Elsie M.

It went very well.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinet doors replaced, drawers replaced and cabinet boxes and frames painted white.

Work Completed On 12/14/2017

Thank you for the review! It was a pleasure to work with you!

08/16/2017

Pam C.

Scott was prompt, dependable and reasonable. We couldn't have asked for a more pleasurable experience.

Description of Work
Cabinets for a bath remodel

Work Completed On 08/16/2017

Thanks for the great review!

08/10/2017

Tina S.

Everything was great! Tice Kitchen and Interiors was a excellent company to work with. Very professional staff and the cabinet installer was outstanding. we have knowledge of the building business hand down I would and will call Tice Kitchen and Interiors again! Scott Tice should be very proud of his stall.

Description of Work
Replace kitchen cabinets and counter tops!

Work Completed On 04/24/2017

Thanks for the great review! It was great working with you!

08/02/2017

Joseph G.

Great! We were very pleased with the whole process from design to installation to use.

Description of Work
We had our master bathroom completely remodeled, including custom built cabinets.

Work Completed On 10/24/2016

Review for Tice Kitchens & Interiors LLC - 1504 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC - 35948679

Thanks for the review! It was a pleasure to work with you!

07/25/2017

Matthew O.

Scott and his team were excellent. I didn't even know where to start but they were able to design and deliver a solution that opened up my small space. It is so much better for entertaining now! I couldn't be happier. They did amazing work and the quality and professionalism is unmatched. I have gotten so many compliments on my new kitchen. I was so impressed with their work I am also using them to renovate my master bathroom in the next couple of months.

Description of Work
Renovation of small kitchen and dining room.

Work Completed On 02/01/2016

Review for Tice Kitchens & Interiors LLC - 1504 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC - 35893650

Thanks for the great review, we're looking forward to working with you again!

07/24/2017

Zach A.

Tice Kitchens did an outstanding job for us. Aggressive pricing, great quality.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel including base and wall cabinets and granite counter tops

Work Completed On 05/01/2017

Thanks for the great review!

07/17/2017

Mir H.

We worked directly with Scott, who gave us great advice about material selection, trends in kitchen design, and the smartest way to lay out cabinets for maximum utility and workflow. When we told him we wanted open shelving, he suggested a lightweight alternative to wood that gave us the rustic style we wanted while still being lightweight enough to have the "floating" look (no brackets) we were looking for. Tice Kitchens also connected us with a painter who did an amazing job repairing and painting the walls throughout the house as well as with a hardwood flooring contractor who put in hardwoods (not just in the kitchen, but throughout the first level). Scott's team provided top-notch quality, they were easy to work with, and their services were fairly priced. What more can you ask for?

Description of Work
We hired Tice Kitchens to handle a complete kitchen overhaul. Gone were the 1970s kitchen cabinets and parquet floor. Gone were the old appliances and outdated light fixtures. We added subway tile, open shelving, new cabinets, new appliances, and exchanged an electric stove for a gas one. We took out a half wall, expanded a doorway, moved a pantry, and put in an island where there wasn't one before.

Work Completed On 02/01/2017

Thanks for the fantastic review! You were a wonderful couple to work with!

07/17/2017

Mike D.

Overall satisfaction was 100%! Very happy with Scott's team and recommendations!

Description of Work
We completed a total kitchen renovation.