Thermo Direct Inc.

North Carolina: General Contractors
12/31/2021

4901 Trademark Dr

Raleigh, NC 27610

All team members wear masks, gloves and shoe coverings - offering vaccinated technicians with request

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

insulation202127616
Crawlspace encapsulation, dehumidification, insulation and mold remediation.

For over a decade, the professionals at Thermo Direct Inc have worked hard for our friends and neighbors in the Triangle area. Helping homeowners and business owners, our comfort system technicians will make sure that your property’s heating and air conditioning equipment works as reliably and energy efficiently as possible. For projects big and small, we provide honest, cost-effective service. Relax... The Doctor is in the House!...
Crawlspace Encapsulation project

Radiant Barrier project
Radiant Barrier

insulation

202127560

HVAC Companies (172)home energy audit (9)air duct cleaning (6)electrician (6)insulation (4)ceiling fan installation (2)

01/22/2021

Vinetta B.

My first impression of Thermo Direct was very favorable for the following reasons: (1) the timely response (within minutes) to my online request to Duke Energy for a referral (the scheduler [Loretta?] is an interesting lady [personality] who obviously knows her job and gave me confidence that she would take good care of me (Thanks!), (2) the same day appointment for a diagnostic visit (and what I assumed would be a repair on the same day or the next day), and (3) the photos shown to me and emailed to me today by the very courteous, polite, very competent, and trustworthy Service Technician, Corey Woodward. What I did not realize was that parts had to be ordered and received and that a future appointment for repairs would be needed before my downstairs, that was totally without heat for more than a week, could be safe and functional for me, an elderly person. However, Corey Woodward and Anita, the scheduler, restored my confidence in and respect for Thermo Direct by their prompt, courteous , and apologetic responses to my need for emergency repairs today (the Friday following my first contact with this company). Those two employees saved that company from a negative review from me. Thank you. I am grateful and now warm. (smile) By the way, the photos submitted via email to me gave me my first view of my attic after I purchased my house in August 2007. Wow! Thanks for that photo, Corey Woodward. Thank you, Corey Woodward and Anita, also for letting me lecture both of you about communicating better with me and other customers about the unavoidable wait for parts and future repairs. You're the man! You're the woman! (I hate slang, but that one fits both of you.) God bless you and your company, Thermo Direct. Amen.

Description of Work
HVAC repair and maintenance (a Goodman and a Trane)

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

01/20/2021

Andrew M.

Just wanted to thank Jeanette who was a helpful advocate for me during this process even though I went with another company for timing reasons. She was knowledgeable, professional and very straightforward.

Description of Work
Assistance during the evaluation process

Category electrician

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

01/18/2021

Linda B.

Terrence and his team repaired radiant barrier in attic in addition to preparing the attic for blown insulation. They went above and beyond! Terrence noticed the exhaust from my furnace that vents to the outside was separated and immediately repaired it. This would be like exhaust from a car going into my attic! After insulation was blown, they cleaned up very well. They showed total respect for me and my home in every way.

Description of Work
Blown insulation

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

01/12/2021

Esther C.

Cory was very professional and knowledgeable I appreciated his work.

Description of Work
Heating check

Category electrician

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

11/12/2020

sonya J.

The technician was on time and very thorough. Ms. Jeannete was very professional and very polite as usual, when setting up appointments. She's always very pleasant and detailed, wonderful to talk with.

Description of Work
Yearly maintenance

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

09/11/2020

Nikita G.

Mr. Gary was very professional., and polite during his visit. He took his time and explained what was going on ,and the price of the work for the system. Ms. Jeanette, was excellent. She did a great job in informing me about the person , that would be coming to my home. She kept me informed . I would like to thank her for her service. I would call on them again.

Description of Work
I was getting an estimate for my heat/air condition. system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 09/09/2020

08/10/2020

Patrick S.

System was checked out thoroughly. Tim was very attentive to details; and explained his steps all through the process. Offered me his recommendations for what needed to be done; and provided us with quotes for each repair. The repairs have not yet been completed as the part is on back order. So more later.

Description of Work
Correct air flow problem with A/C

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

08/07/2020

Erica N.

Great customer service ! Jeanette made me feel very comfortable with my decision on going with Thermo Direct. I had several contractors come out and I felt like they wasn’t being honest. I would use Thermo Direct for future Home Improvement projects and recommend them to friends.

Description of Work
HVAC installation

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 08/07/2020

07/20/2020

yvonne J.

Perfect. I know this because I had a different company come out, say they would install 7-10, after 11th day started getting run around, 20th day I called this company. They came same day, installed within 4 days, submitted my rebate from Duke for me, comes with excellent warranty and they offer a service plan cheap enough I can afford. Single woman who cant tolerate heat along with aging dogs, they put my needs in first. Very happy. Will have them back to install hot water heater! I didn't like that they added $500 to billing to get me the 0% for 5 yrs payment plan but it is what it is in this day.

Description of Work
new heat/air system purchase/install

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

07/04/2020

Chumeyia D.

Excellent experience. Cory was amazing; Very thorough, professional, kind and helpful. He throughly explained and showed me on exactly what was malfunctioning on my AC. After performing the work, he stayed to ensure that everything was working properly. A+ service!

Description of Work
AC refrigerant recharged & condenser cleaned

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

Raleigh Air Conditioning, Heating Repairs, Heating Installation, Heating Tune-Up, Furnace Repairs, Furnace Replacement, Heat Pump Repairs, Air Conditioning Installation, Air Conditioning Repairs, Air Conditioning Tune-Up, Emergency AC Service, Indoor Air Quality, Air Cleaners, Leakage Repair & Weatherization, Insulation, Radiant Barriers, Vapor Barriers

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check