Streamline Services, Inc

North Carolina: Plumbers
12/31/2022

6521 MT HERMAN RD

Raleigh, NC 27617

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

***NOW OFFERING 0% INTEREST FOR 60 MONTHS ON NEW HVAC INSTALLS, LIMITED TIME ONLY, ON SELECT UNITS*** Streamline Services, Inc. has been serving the plumbing, electrical and HVAC needs of Raleigh and surrounding areas for over 18 years. We are a family-owned and operated business. We're committed to providing the highest quality service with our licensed and certified technicians, continuing training, and dedication to our community. Whether you have a plumbing, electrical or HVAC project, Streamline Services, Inc. is Raleigh's Top choice for professional plumbing, electrical and HVAC services. Office hours Monday - Friday 7:30 am -6:30 pm Emergency service available 7 days a week 24 hours a day!...

electrician (425)plumbers (349)water heaters (82)lighting (70)ceiling fan installation (51)drain cleaning (19)drain pipe installation (18)water softeners (18)HVAC Companies (14)well & water pump repair (5)landscape lighting (3)gas leak repair (3)

03/09/2021

Kimberly P.

Streamline Services is my go to place for plumbing and hvac repairs. I always have fantastic and speedy service. My last service call was truly exceptional and worth taking the time to review. I knew I needed my water heater replaced, and also a repair to my air conditioning system. I didn't feel pressured, and the technician answered every question I had, and I did not feel rushed into any decision. From the first phone call, to the time of install, I received nothing but great customer service. I won't call anyone else.

Description of Work
Water heater replaced and hvac unit repair

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

Thank you so very much for your 5 star review! Our primary goal is customer satisfaction. If there is anything you need in the future, please give us a call!

10/01/2020

Edward A.

Job was done well but took all of 15 minutes for a charge of $452 including the $50 cartridge- what a ripoff. Still sticks in my throat.

Description of Work
Replace a cartridge in shower.

Category plumbing,small appliance repair

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your feedback. We pride ourselves in our 7,500 five star reviews across the internet. We take customer concerns very seriously at Streamline Services. Please give our office a call to discuss at your convenience.

09/22/2020

Bryan R.

Always have good experience with booking to customer service and on-site care. Technicians are always great and detail-oriented.

Description of Work
Heating system check-up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

09/08/2020

Amit P.

Awesome service! They fixed the issue and got everything lined up correctly to get the service back on.

Description of Work
Fix Electric Meter that was falling off from wall

Category small appliance repair

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

08/13/2020

Vikas T.

Greg did a good job and was very professional. He assessed the problem and gave me options on how to rectify the issue. Also, he was very friendly.

Description of Work
Needed to repair/replace a light fixture

Category electrician,lighting

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

07/19/2020

John P.

Excellent. Ray Carson made a quick job of diagnosing the cause, ordering and installing replacement parts under warranty.

Description of Work
diagn osis and repair unusual cooling problem

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 07/19/2020

06/23/2020

Virginia C.

Great, very helpful and able to direct me to correct services

Description of Work
Service assessment

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,small appliance repair,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

06/12/2020

Isobel O.

I received an estimate. I will consider having the work done.

Description of Work
Bathroom exhaust fan replacement.

Category small appliance repair,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

06/08/2020

Dianna D.

Ray was great. I believe Ray fixed the problem.

Description of Work
Our room air conditioner was leaking

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,small appliance repair

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

05/06/2020

Laura H.

It is so hard to find a competent plumber that is efficient on time and gets the job done properly. I have tried many and I am delighted with Jason Streamline Services and Katie is absolutely incredible scheduling and greets every day cheerfully. She is also a treat to work with

Description of Work
Plumbing fixed!

Category plumbing,small appliance repair,water heater repair

Work Completed On 05/06/2020

Raleigh Electrician, Raleigh Plumber, Electrical Services, Plumbing Services, Electrical Safety Inspections, Electrical Repairs, Emergency Electrical Service, Panel Upgrades, Surge Protection, Landscape Lighting, Custom Lighting, Low Voltage Electrical, Drain Repairs, Pipe Repairs, Sewer Line Repairs, Water Heaters, Kitchen Fixtures, Bathroom Fixtures, Water Treatment Systems, Water Pumps, Wells

Ask for details.