Streamline Services, Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since July 2006

***NOW OFFERING 0% INTEREST FOR 60 MONTHS ON NEW HVAC INSTALLS, LIMITED TIME ONLY, ON SELECT UNITS*** Streamline Services, Inc. has been serving the plumbing, electrical and HVAC needs of Raleigh and surrounding areas for over 18 years. We are a family-owned and operated business. We're committed

electrician (426)plumbers (349)water heaters (82)lighting (70)ceiling fan installation (51)drain cleaning (19)drain pipe installation (18)water softeners (18)HVAC Companies (16)well & water pump repair (5)landscape lighting (3)gas leak repair (3)

10/13/2022

Rick R.

Matt did great. Showed up on time and ready, as is usual with all the Streamline employes we've dealth with in the past. He inspected the units, talked with me about the status and the possible upcoming issues. Very personable and seemed to be well informed. I've posted really positive things about Streamline and it is 100% honest. They're simply a well run company with employees who seem to really care about providing good service.

Description of Work
Heating system inspection

Category decks, heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 10/12/2022

10/09/2022

Melissa S.

We had an inspection done for our house that is for sale and the inspector recommended an electrician look at our electrical panel to determine whether it was faulty since it is an older brand that can sometimes be faulty. The electrician from streamline told the buyer that he wouldn’t feel comfortable sleeping in our house and gave a quote for over $10,000 to replace both the inside and outside panels! We got a second opinion and our electrician said the panel did not appear to be faulty and since we hadn’t had any issues with it in 18 years he wouldn’t replace it just because of the brand or the fact that it was older. We later found out Duke Energy would replace the outside electrical panel for free! (An important detailed the streamline electrician failed to tell us). The Duke Energy head electrician also told us the panels weren’t faulty and didn’t actually need to be replaced. There were just a few inexpensive repairs that needed to be done. And they did end up replacing the outside panel anyway for free. Clearly Streamline was looking to rip us off with their 10 grand quote!

Description of Work
Electrical panel inspected

Cost $10,282.32

Work Completed On 09/28/2022

07/06/2022

Marayna M.

They got us on the schedule really quickly and they were very communicative. Matt was fantastic and very thorough. He walked us through everything he did and took pictures of our system. He walked us through various treatment options and answered all our questions. Excellent service!

Description of Work
AC diagnostic and repair

Work Completed On 07/05/2022

03/09/2021

Kimberly P.

Streamline Services is my go to place for plumbing and hvac repairs. I always have fantastic and speedy service. My last service call was truly exceptional and worth taking the time to review. I knew I needed my water heater replaced, and also a repair to my air conditioning system. I didn't feel pressured, and the technician answered every question I had, and I did not feel rushed into any decision. From the first phone call, to the time of install, I received nothing but great customer service. I won't call anyone else.

Description of Work
Water heater replaced and hvac unit repair

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

Thank you so very much for your 5 star review! Our primary goal is customer satisfaction. If there is anything you need in the future, please give us a call!

10/01/2020

Edward A.

Job was done well but took all of 15 minutes for a charge of $452 including the $50 cartridge- what a ripoff. Still sticks in my throat.

Description of Work
Replace a cartridge in shower.

Category plumbing, small appliance repair

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your feedback. We pride ourselves in our 7,500 five star reviews across the internet. We take customer concerns very seriously at Streamline Services. Please give our office a call to discuss at your convenience.

09/22/2020

Bryan R.

Always have good experience with booking to customer service and on-site care. Technicians are always great and detail-oriented.

Description of Work
Heating system check-up

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

09/08/2020

Amit P.

Awesome service! They fixed the issue and got everything lined up correctly to get the service back on.

Description of Work
Fix Electric Meter that was falling off from wall

Category small appliance repair

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

08/13/2020

Vikas T.

Greg did a good job and was very professional. He assessed the problem and gave me options on how to rectify the issue. Also, he was very friendly.

Description of Work
Needed to repair/replace a light fixture

Category electrician, lighting

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

07/19/2020

John P.

Excellent. Ray Carson made a quick job of diagnosing the cause, ordering and installing replacement parts under warranty.

Description of Work
diagn osis and repair unusual cooling problem

Work Completed On 07/19/2020

06/23/2020

Virginia C.

Great, very helpful and able to direct me to correct services

Description of Work
Service assessment

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, small appliance repair, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

06/12/2020

Isobel O.

I received an estimate. I will consider having the work done.

Description of Work
Bathroom exhaust fan replacement.

Category small appliance repair, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

06/08/2020

Dianna D.

Ray was great. I believe Ray fixed the problem.

Description of Work
Our room air conditioner was leaking

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, small appliance repair

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

05/06/2020

Laura H.

It is so hard to find a competent plumber that is efficient on time and gets the job done properly. I have tried many and I am delighted with Jason Streamline Services and Katie is absolutely incredible scheduling and greets every day cheerfully. She is also a treat to work with

Description of Work
Plumbing fixed!

Category plumbing, small appliance repair, water heater repair

Work Completed On 05/06/2020

03/31/2020

Amber H.

Greg was wonderful! He inspected our outlet, determined the issue and repaired it. He also took the time to explain the units in our circuit box and the wall outlet. I felt very confident in his work and would absolutely hire him again. I am so glad we found Streamline Services on Angie’s List.

Description of Work
GFCI outlet repair

Work Completed On 03/31/2020

03/29/2020

MICHAEL P.

Waiting on a filter, work to be finished tomorrow.

Description of Work
Diagnosis of ac system not working

Work Completed On 03/29/2020

04/17/2019

Patrick R.

My prior water heater, a 50-gallon tank, started leaking after 15 years. I called Streamline to confirm that it needed replacement, and to replace it. I was considering a tankless water heater already, and the first tech walked me through the pros and cons, then wrote up an estimate. Two additional techs came the next day to install the heater and the necessary gas and power lines. The only issue I had was that one of the newly installed gas fittings leaked gas into the basement. I shut off the supply valve and called Streamline, and they came out within half an hour to fix it at their expense. Mistakes happen, and I was impressed with how professionally they corrected that one.

Description of Work
Tankless water heater installation

Category electrician, plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 04/02/2019

01/11/2019

Philip S.

The technician arrived and was more interested in checking out everything else in the house when I only needed the electrical junction box secured to the outside of the house. (the original bolts had pulled loose) After looking at our problem, he then looked at our HVAC system and asked if we had a service contract on it. He then went to his van to write up a quote. He quoted over $800 for an HVAC contract and to secure the electrical junction box. I stated that I was not interested in an HVAC contract and only wanted a quote to secure the electrical box. The quote was $480 to install two bolts which is outrageous. I asked him how long this job would take and he said between 15 minutes and 1 hour. I refused the work and paid their trip charge. This company quotes ridiculous prices and seems more interested in selling additional services that were not requested.

Description of Work
Needed outside electrical junction box secured to home.

Work Completed On 01/11/2019

12/18/2018

david D.

I called about 10:00 AM to ask if the work could be done before Christmas (it's Dec. 18), and by 12:30 Greg was pulling up at my house. The work was done beautifully in a couple of hours. Greg was a consummate professional, wore booties whenever he was in the house, and cleaned up after the work was done. I will definitely call Streamline next time I need electrical work done. They also do plumbing and HVAC, though I didn't use those services today.

Description of Work
Installation of 2 external GFCI outlets

Work Completed On 12/18/2018

11/20/2018

Peg H.

Our old range (original to the house) suddenly stopped working so we bought a new range the weekend before Thanksgiving and thought the old one could be pulled out and a new one simply plugged into its place. Except, unbeknownst to us, there was no plug. The old range was hard wired into the house! Who knew such a thing even existed? So, before the range could be installed, an electrician had to install a plug--that day! But it got worse, the electrician arrived promptly and then left to get some parts. He returned to discover (once he took everything apart) that we actually needed a whole new circuit which, after leaving again to get more parts, he installed at three times his original estimate. The first estimate had been a shock to begin with because we went into this thinking it was a simple thing to switch out an appliance. I don't believe anything dishonest happened, it was just a home repair problem that kept snowballing. While working in the crawlspace, he accidentally broke a pipe and water was spewing all over the place. We had to find the buried water main to shut it off. But the Streamline plumber he called came promptly and fixed it. The new stove was eventually installed. It was a huge, unanticipated expense but I'm really grateful that 1) they were able to both come on very short notice (same day) and that they eventually did get everything taken care of.

Description of Work
A plug installed for a range

Category electrician, plumbing

Work Completed On 11/19/2018

10/28/2018

Brad M.

I had one of my outside spigots bust on a Friday afternoon and I had to turn water off to the house because it was spraying a lot of water. I called at least 10 plumbers and every one of them (including Streamline) said they couldn't come out until Monday. I guess "24 hr service" doesn't include weekends? Streamline called me back and said they had someone finish a job and could come out. He did a good job and seemed to really know what he was doing. The price was a good bit higher than I expected, but I was desperate. He gave me a small discount to do both outside spigots at once, but the price was still rather high.

Description of Work
Replaced two outside water spigots

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 10/19/2018

10/26/2018

Arvin B.

Was told on the day of coming that they would charge for a quote. How shady!

Description of Work
Called for a quote.

09/19/2018

Edwin V.

Called on a Wednesday, and told that due to Hurricane Florence, it would be Monday before anyone could get to me. This is understandable, so we set up for Monday at 1pm to 3pm. Had things to do Monday, and made sure I was home by noon. When I got home, I found a voice message saying they could not make it, and could we reschedule for Tues. Called back, and was told they could not come Tues, but could come Wed. at 9am. I verified the 9am time, and told the person that I had to leave my house by 11am. Got assurances that we would be at 9am. On Tues, I received an email saying they would be out Wed between 9am and 11am. Emailed them back, and told them that my understanding was 9am, and was assured that it would be closer to 9am. Wed. morning at 9:40am, I receive a call from the technician saying he would be here in an hour (10:40am), and job would probably take 2 hours. This is not what I set up. I cancelled their service, and will now continue my search for a decent electrician in my area. Streamlined is anything but... I would NOT recommend this company.

Description of Work
Light switch replaced

Work Completed On 09/19/2018

09/06/2018

Pradeep K.

I was not told about the despatch fees associated with this request. The service person gave me a quote, but to my surprise it was not free. I had to pay $85 for just visit. If I knew about such fees I would not have asked for appointment. I certainly dont appreciate paying for no work done.

Description of Work
Estimate for backflow valve replacement

Category plumbing