Stafford Construction

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2010

Whether you're looking to remodel your bathroom or get a new roof, we offer quality construction services to meet your needs. Our expert team of contractors pays close attention to detail to ensure that your project is completed according to your specifications. For your peace of mind, we even offer a guarantee on all of our work....

Santana solutions

Santana solutions We take pride and our work and answer as soon we get call u want a reliable and fast acting Eletrican call us today santana solutions

07/10/2017

It was quality work, done promptly, and there was no mess left behind. Even the touch-up painting required afterward perfectly matched the existing wall color. I would recommend him for any job without reservation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contracted with Jonathan to remove an interior wall between my kitchen and family room, and to re-construct the paneled surround outside my front door.

CATEGORY remodeling,woodworking

10/03/2016

I couldn't have asked for better than I got. The work took about 4 days for the two jobs. The quality of work was excellent. Never left a mess. Perfectly matched the paint, trim, etc to what was there. Always came as promised. No problems whatsoever.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of interior wall (which involved moving some electrical) and trimming out the new opening including finishing paint; He contracted what wasn't his specialty and oversaw the interior project (exterior project he worked alone). He also repaired & rebuild the paneled wood surround exterior to front door. Dependable, Professional.

CATEGORY woodworking

01/29/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pillars on covered porch were crooked. I had been quoted $1200 by another company to straighten them. Mr. Stafford coordinated a time with our painters and fixed the problem for 1/10 of what I had been quoted by the other company. He is honest, professional, and a pleasure to work with. This is the company I would use for any project small to large.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,home remodeling

Thank you for the great review [Member Name Removed]. It's always a pleasure to perform work for great clients.

01/15/2015

They did an average job. It was okay. He got the job done and did it for what he said he would do it for. I didn't have any problems with that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a screen porch and remodeled a kitchen for our rental property.

CATEGORY decks,home remodeling

01/15/2015

They were great. I found out about them from a working group and I approached them, and they did the work, and finished the job, and it was better than I expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Stafford Construction. They put in a pull down stairs to the attic.

CATEGORY remodeling,woodworking

Additions, Remodels, Siding, Painting, Bathrooms, Kitchens, Tile, Decks, Decorative Molding, Interior Trim, Exterior Trim, Carpentry, Wood Fences, Sheds, Pergolas, Arbors, Porches, Hardwood Floor Install, Screens, Windows, Doors, General Contracting.