Stafford Construction

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2010

Raleigh, NC 27616

Whether you're looking to remodel your bathroom or get a new roof, we offer quality construction services to meet your needs. Our expert team of contractors pays close attention to detail to ensure that your project is completed according to your specifications. For your peace of mind, we even

07/10/2017

Robin M.

It was quality work, done promptly, and there was no mess left behind. Even the touch-up painting required afterward perfectly matched the existing wall color. I would recommend him for any job without reservation.

Description of Work
I contracted with Jonathan to remove an interior wall between my kitchen and family room, and to re-construct the paneled surround outside my front door.

Category remodeling, woodworking

10/03/2016

Robin M.

I couldn't have asked for better than I got. The work took about 4 days for the two jobs. The quality of work was excellent. Never left a mess. Perfectly matched the paint, trim, etc to what was there. Always came as promised. No problems whatsoever.

Description of Work
Removal of interior wall (which involved moving some electrical) and trimming out the new opening including finishing paint; He contracted what wasn't his specialty and oversaw the interior project (exterior project he worked alone). He also repaired & rebuild the paneled wood surround exterior to front door. Dependable, Professional.

Category woodworking

01/29/2016

Jacqueline T.

Description of Work
Pillars on covered porch were crooked. I had been quoted $1200 by another company to straighten them. Mr. Stafford coordinated a time with our painters and fixed the problem for 1/10 of what I had been quoted by the other company. He is honest, professional, and a pleasure to work with. This is the company I would use for any project small to large.

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, home remodeling

Thank you for the great review [Member Name Removed]. It's always a pleasure to perform work for great clients.

01/15/2015

John S.

They did an average job. It was okay. He got the job done and did it for what he said he would do it for. I didn't have any problems with that.

Description of Work
They did a screen porch and remodeled a kitchen for our rental property.

Category decks, home remodeling

01/15/2015

Shay M.

They were great. I found out about them from a working group and I approached them, and they did the work, and finished the job, and it was better than I expected.

Description of Work
I used Stafford Construction. They put in a pull down stairs to the attic.

Category remodeling, woodworking

01/14/2015

Ken J.

Our interaction with them was good. I think the quote he gave us is in the ball park generally speaking, but we have not really compared all the quotes yet. We are still looking around.

Description of Work
We got a quote from Stafford Construction for kitchen remodeling. It is pretty much a complete remodel like countertops, backslpash, cabinets, and lighting.

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, lighting, home remodeling

10/15/2014

Jacqueline T.

Description of Work
Installed screens. Straightened porch pillars. |I would give Jonathan and Stafford Construction the highest possible grade and the most glowing recommendations (and have). He and his company are polite, professional, and of utmost quality. Their work is exemplary.

Category siding, woodworking

10/18/2013

Jacqueline T.

Jonathan was polite and very friendly. A very nice man. He was professional, did a great job, and was pleasant. I will use him for other services without hesitation.

Description of Work
Installed window screens on many windows.

Category screen repair

10/03/2013

Tim M.

They were more on the high side of everybody else. The guy who came out seemed like he was a nice person who was knowledgeable and whatnot, but I was not looking for the highest-priced one. I was looking for the best one. The did work down the street and I liked it, but there were other people that were offering virtually the same thing for less. Their quoted price was about $20,000.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from Stafford Construction for siding and roofing work.

Category roofing, siding

09/15/2012

Pat R.

They started promply at the agreed upon time and were very professional in their manner. We have been very satisfied with Stafford Construction so far and definitely will call them for any other work that needs to be done.

Description of Work
Jonathan and his brother installed crown molding in our kitchen, family room and foyer. They used molding that perfectly matched the molding already in our dining room and did a great job. We had them install a new storm door as well and we are a very satisfied customer.

Category woodworking

Isidro Drywall

Isidro Drywall is owner operated, providing Drywall Installation services in Raleigh, NC and surrounding areas. Trust the professionals when it comes to your drywall service! Give us a call or click for an estimate today!

CertaPro Painters of North Raleigh

Additional contact name - Kirt Storch. Additional email - wakeforest@certapro.com. Additional DBAs - Sheri Storch Services Inc, Certapro Raleigh, CertaPro Painters Ltd. Independently owned & operated. Additional website - www.certapro.com.

Express Yourself Paint

Express Yourself Paint is the Triangle's premier repaint specialist. We hate average and love fantastic! We only do repaints so we consistently leave our customers with a paint job to show off to their friends and neighbors while leaving their furnishings clean and beautiful. We offer a complete line of services. We carry full liability and workers compensation insurance on everyone working at your home. We have a top notch team of designers, knowledgeable sales persons, professional management and true craftsmen to perform your work. We apply the best products from all the major coating manufacturers and pick the best products for your project. We are accredited by the BBB and our customers grade us on each project. Call an average contractor or call Express Yourself Paint and find out how hard we work for our 5 star rating from our customers. We are so confident we guarantee you will love the results before we accept your final payment.

Additions, Remodels, Siding, Painting, Bathrooms, Kitchens, Tile, Decks, Decorative Molding, Interior Trim, Exterior Trim, Carpentry, Wood Fences, Sheds, Pergolas, Arbors, Porches, Hardwood Floor Install, Screens, Windows, Doors, General Contracting.