Serpaco Painting

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2006

At Serpaco Painting, Inc. our mission is to deliver the best, from outstanding customer service to painting work that stands the test of time. We use our decade of experience, combined with value and customer care, to give our house painting clients the best experience possible. At Serpaco, we pride ourselves on attention to detail while providing true home improvement value....

Kirkpatrick Window Cleaning

We are a small company that is owner operated. We have 4-5 employees. We have no sub-contractors. Fully insured. We can offer neighborhood specials at certain times. Billing is done when the job is completed and there is no upfront cost.

Mallards Decks and Commercial Cleaning

Here at Mallards Decks and Commercial Cleaning, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 5 years of experience we are experts in the Interior and Painting trade for residential and commercial customers. We are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We are locally owned and operated and look forward to earning your business. Contact us today and we look forward to earning your business

JL Morales Painting, Inc.

Serving the Triangle for over 15 years, we offer exterior and interior painting services – both residential and commercial – including drywall repair, carpentry work, ceiling texture removal as well as deck and fencing repair and staining. All estimates are free and we'll work around your schedule as much as possible. We service Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Holly Springs, Morrisville, Durham and other areas throughout the Triangle. Give us a call today!

Offers by JL Morales Painting, Inc. on Angi

07/25/2019

Kimberly M.

I was very impressed with Josh with Serpaco from the moment I reached out for an estimate. He was prompt and responsive when coming out and giving me my estimate. He also was prompt in returning my call to get on the schedule (even responding to me while on his vacation!!). He even remembered when we chatted that I'd be available if he could get me in sooner and called me the next day and made it happen. His workers were also considerate, polite, on time and did a wonderful job. I'd definitely hire Josh and his crew at Serpaco again!

Description of Work
Water Seal/Stain Screened in Porch

Category pressure washing,house painters

05/13/2019

Diane P.

A time was set for looking at the project. Josh called and texted nine minutes before the appointment to say that something had come up on his other job and he wouldn't be able to come. He made an appointment for the next day. This time he didn't appear and it wasn't until 1/2 hour after the appointment time that he texted me to say that he was held up. He asked what color we wanted and said that he would drive by the house and put an estimate in the mailbox. He didn't know what we wanted painted, or any details about the painting. A drive-by estimate was a joke. We told him that we would not be needing his services.

Description of Work
Exterior painting on house, breezeway and garage

03/18/2019

Dudley R.

They did an outstanding job. Nick was very responsive, provided a detailed estimate and explanation of how they would perform the job. He notified me when they wanted to begin and completed the job from Mon to Friday. They returned this Monday morning. Nick reviewed all the work performed and identified a couple of minor items that I wouldn't have noticed and had his crew touch up on the spot this morning. We are very pleased with the work performed.

Description of Work
Paint Exterior of House, repair rotten wood, rescreen porch, Paint Living Room

Category pressure washing,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

11/26/2018

anthony M.

All went well. Very satisfied overall

Description of Work
Paint 3 rooms

Category drywall,wallpaper removal,interior painters

10/30/2018

Mary Ann W.

I highly recommend Serpaco! Nick and his team do excellent work, on time and on budget. I often recommend Serpaco to neighbors, friends and clients and will definitely be using them again in the future!

Description of Work
Painting interior and exterior, power washing and carpentry.

Category pressure washing,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

08/04/2018

David M.

Serpaco repainted the exterior of our house along with some carpentry repairs. Nick did a great job working with us on a tight budget and it looks great. I will use them again and would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
painted exterior of house

07/05/2018

Walter R.

Serpaco recently completed painting the exterior of our house. Daryl and his team did a super job! Our house looks great. The entire process from quote to job completion was done in a timely and professional manner. The price was fair. Payment wasn’t required until the work was complete, and... Serpaco backs their workmanship with a 5 year warranty. During the work, our property was kept tidy and all ladders were stacked out of the way each evening. My kudos to Daryl for his customer service. I’ll definitely use Serpaco for any future painting needs.

Description of Work
Exterior House Painting

Category woodworking,house painters,interior painters

03/13/2018

Jeffrey D J.

Serpaco did a fantastic job getting detecting and repairing all the external boards that were board that were rotted as well as painting the entire house. The real tricky part was repairing 3 shutters that were custom with the home. They not only repaired them but totally replaced one. Serpaco was also great a recommending paint schemes to bring out home's exterior up to date without drastically changing the color of our home. They were very particular about how the paint was applied resulting in a beautiful look to our home.

Description of Work
Exterior repair and painting

11/01/2017

Carolyn R.

We chose Serpaco Painting because: 1) An A rating with BBB and Angies List 3) They hand-paint the surface with brush. 4) They use top quality paint. 5) Nick was professional and very knowledgeable. We are very pleased and now have the most beautiful house on the cul-de-sac.

Description of Work
We had the exterior house cleaned and painted, including a small front porch and larger back deck. The house exterior had some water damaged wood replaced. The porch and deck were rebuilt. We were anxious about the weather, but luckily got 10 days of perfect weather. The house should have been painted long ago and we were concerned about damaged wood. We feel blessed too have gotten so much our money.

Category contractors,decks,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters,doors

10/12/2017

Don S.

Excellent job and professionalism by the Serpaco team. I will hire them again for other painting needs.

Description of Work
Screened in porch and front door restained

Category house painters

Interior & Exterior Painting. Carpentry Repairs. LEAD Safe Certified services for painting and carpentry repairs. Siding replacement - Hardie. Popcorn ceiling De-Texture. Wallpaper Removal. Deck Maintenance Stain & Refinishing. Stained Door Refinishing. Color Consultations.

Wallpapering.