Redmond Heating & Air

Founded 2014 • With Angi since August 2015

Redmond Heating and Air is fully licensed and duly registered by the state of North Carolina to install HVAC systems up to fifteen tons. It is a small company that can do service or install. We accept cash or check as form of payment....

Comfort Monster Heating & Air / G&M

At Comfort Monster, we live by our motto, "Service So Good... It's Scary!" There are reasons why we were recently voted IndyWeek's Best of the Triangle for HVAC, why we have such a high rating on Angie's List and other review sites, and why our customers call us back to their homes year after year. Our technicians average more than 10 years of experience, and they get no incentives for selling you anything. Their focus is on helping you make informed HVAC decisions, not pushing services you don't need. Our system replacement estimates are always no-obligation and 100% free, and we will make financing your new system easy. A few of our credentials: NATE certified, Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, licensed and insured.

Air Experts Heating & Cooling

We keep your heating and cooling equipment working properly, performing at peak efficiency while insuring your comfort and keeping your air safe. We Guarantee 100% Satisfaction with all our work. The professionals at Air Experts have been providing comprehensive HVAC services to the residents of Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill since 1986.

Offers by Air Experts Heating & Cooling on Angi
TemperaturePro Raleigh

At TemperaturePro, we are in business because we are passionate about your comfort and wellbeing. Since our inception, we have been helping our friends and neighbors stay comfortable, breathe easily, and stay healthy. We take a great deal of pride in our work and have become a leader in our community thanks to the many relationships we have built with home and business owners. Relationships are the cornerstone of our business. When we come to your home, we will take care to respect your time and property at every stage. That means we will come to every appointment on time, communicate with our customers throughout the process, work diligently and always clean up before we leave. We are always happy to answer any questions and never proceed without getting the customer’s OK. Our philosophy has helped us successfully serve many customers, and we will be happy to bring the same level of service to your home.

Offers by TemperaturePro Raleigh on Angi

06/26/2021

Ted L.

We called Kenneth and he was able to come out the same day. He quickly diagnosed the problem and completed the repairs on the spot. He took time to review the problem and options. We have used Kenneth several times in the past and would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
HVAC unit running but not putting out cool air

11/02/2020

Todd G.

Kevin have me a to to try over the phone that fixed my issue. He didn't have to come out. I wasn't charged. I will definitely be using again!!

Description of Work
Gas fireplace

Category fireplaces,gas logs

11/28/2019

Jerry R.

Redmond Heating & Air never contacted me.

Description of Work
repair gas logs

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,gas logs

My instructions are simple text me your address and I will call you that night. If you don't text me your address I can't just remember your phone number.

12/20/2018

Kay K.

I called Mr. Redmond to make an appointment to check out my parents fireplace that stopped working. He asked me text my number to him and he would call me later to schedule an appointment. He called exactly as promised. On the day of the appointment he called to let us know he was on his way but running a few minutes late. When he arrived he went straight to work and fixed the problem. Mr. Redmond is very professional and did an excellent job. He explained everything to us and was able to get the fireplace working again.

Description of Work
Gas fireplace was no working.

Category fireplaces

10/29/2018

Diane P.

Ken went to the store to buy the correct thermostat for my heat and AC system. He got exactly what I had in mind and did a great job installing it. He worked with my work schedule too to accommodate coverage needs at work. Ken takes good care of me and he will for you too. Ken also does a super job with gas logs. Hire him!

Description of Work
Replace my thermostat

10/25/2018

Lan L.

He arrived early. Was polite and efficient. Rate was reasonable.

Description of Work
My 3 gas fireplaces did not light. Kenneth cleaned the blocked the lines and got them work.

Category fireplaces

07/15/2018

William B.

I had cut over my furnace to natural gas a couple of years ago. I was ready to get rid of my LP, but I needed to convert my stove, gas logs, dryer, and hot water heater. I purchased a new NG water heater and installed it myself, but I had Kenneth cut the gas line from LP To NG. He installed three regulators to cover the 4 appliances and performed a leak test. He got everything up and working, tested each appliance, and was extremely professional. He came over and waited for the inspector, and everything went as smooth as silk. He charged a very reasonable price for the amount of work. I would hire him again without hesitation.

Description of Work
LP to Natural Gas conversions

Category gas logs,gas leak repair

05/17/2018

ken D.

Kenneth was able to diagnose quickly and accurately. He was willing to come out in the evening, right away, and seemed totally focus on providing for the customer's needs first. He was very professional, and courteous. Also, very helpful and flexible. Great to find an AC/HVAC company that truly puts customers first. Will repeat.

Description of Work
2nd Floor Outside AC Unit Dead

05/09/2018

Jerome H.

Really good work ethic. Fast response and diagnostic. Reapirs hold up really well.

Description of Work
Chimney's igniter dead and AC repairs.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,fireplaces

01/07/2018

Chi O.

The service call went very well. I called Ken while shopping for pricing to replace a gas line pressure regulator. He gave the best price and was able to do the work the next day despite inclement weather. Other companies were quoting twice the price and were overselling the replacement part. I couldn't be happier with the work performed, Ken's professionalism or the price paid. I would definitely call on Ken for help in the future.

Description of Work
Replacement of a gas line pressure regulator

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,gas leak repair

Heating & Air Conditioning. Repair - Gas Leaks.

Boilers.