Redmond Heating & Air

Founded 2014 • With Angi since August 2015

1830-204 Vienna Woods Dr

Raleigh, NC 27606

Redmond Heating and Air is fully licensed and duly registered by the state of North Carolina to install HVAC systems up to fifteen tons. It is a small company that can do service or install. We accept cash or check as form of payment.

06/26/2021

Ted L.

We called Kenneth and he was able to come out the same day. He quickly diagnosed the problem and completed the repairs on the spot. He took time to review the problem and options. We have used Kenneth several times in the past and would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
HVAC unit running but not putting out cool air

11/02/2020

Todd G.

Kevin have me a to to try over the phone that fixed my issue. He didn't have to come out. I wasn't charged. I will definitely be using again!!

Description of Work
Gas fireplace

11/28/2019

Jerry R.

Redmond Heating & Air never contacted me.

Description of Work
repair gas logs

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, gas logs

My instructions are simple text me your address and I will call you that night. If you don't text me your address I can't just remember your phone number.

12/20/2018

Kay K.

I called Mr. Redmond to make an appointment to check out my parents fireplace that stopped working. He asked me text my number to him and he would call me later to schedule an appointment. He called exactly as promised. On the day of the appointment he called to let us know he was on his way but running a few minutes late. When he arrived he went straight to work and fixed the problem. Mr. Redmond is very professional and did an excellent job. He explained everything to us and was able to get the fireplace working again.

Description of Work
Gas fireplace was no working.

Category fireplaces

10/29/2018

Diane P.

Ken went to the store to buy the correct thermostat for my heat and AC system. He got exactly what I had in mind and did a great job installing it. He worked with my work schedule too to accommodate coverage needs at work. Ken takes good care of me and he will for you too. Ken also does a super job with gas logs. Hire him!

Description of Work
Replace my thermostat

10/25/2018

Lan L.

He arrived early. Was polite and efficient. Rate was reasonable.

Description of Work
My 3 gas fireplaces did not light. Kenneth cleaned the blocked the lines and got them work.

Category fireplaces

07/15/2018

William B.

I had cut over my furnace to natural gas a couple of years ago. I was ready to get rid of my LP, but I needed to convert my stove, gas logs, dryer, and hot water heater. I purchased a new NG water heater and installed it myself, but I had Kenneth cut the gas line from LP To NG. He installed three regulators to cover the 4 appliances and performed a leak test. He got everything up and working, tested each appliance, and was extremely professional. He came over and waited for the inspector, and everything went as smooth as silk. He charged a very reasonable price for the amount of work. I would hire him again without hesitation.

Description of Work
LP to Natural Gas conversions

Category gas logs, gas leak repair

05/17/2018

ken D.

Kenneth was able to diagnose quickly and accurately. He was willing to come out in the evening, right away, and seemed totally focus on providing for the customer's needs first. He was very professional, and courteous. Also, very helpful and flexible. Great to find an AC/HVAC company that truly puts customers first. Will repeat.

Description of Work
2nd Floor Outside AC Unit Dead

05/09/2018

Jerome H.

Really good work ethic. Fast response and diagnostic. Reapirs hold up really well.

Description of Work
Chimney's igniter dead and AC repairs.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, fireplaces

01/07/2018

Megan S.

The service call went very well. I called Ken while shopping for pricing to replace a gas line pressure regulator. He gave the best price and was able to do the work the next day despite inclement weather. Other companies were quoting twice the price and were overselling the replacement part. I couldn't be happier with the work performed, Ken's professionalism or the price paid. I would definitely call on Ken for help in the future.

Description of Work
Replacement of a gas line pressure regulator

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, gas leak repair

01/03/2018

Julie P.

Redmond...honest, professional and punctual. Mr. Redmond arrived on time and even called to advise he was en route. He was very polite and got right down to business assessing and diagnosing the problem. Mr Redmond did a thorough safety assessment and ultimately repaired the problem for a minimal and fair fee. Our gas logs have worked like a champ ever since. I would use this company for other heating and air problems.

Description of Work
Gas logs would not ignite

12/20/2017

herbert H.

Very well. Ken Redmon is keeping these areas in good working condition.

Description of Work
Heating and AC inspections and maintenance; gas fireplace inspection.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, fireplaces, gas logs

12/01/2017

Anne B.

We smelled gas in the house and PSNC came out to shut off the gas, and could not turn it on again until someone identified and repaired the leak. Ken came out the next day and spent a few hours in our crawlspace to find and fix the leak. He was punctual, and super-professional, and we are all happy to have our heat back on.

Description of Work
Gas Leak Repair

Category gas leak repair

11/20/2017

Victor C.

Excellent customer service and quick repair. Friendly, and explained work being done. Very knowledgeable about this type of fireplace and very honest of work needing done.

Description of Work
Diagnosis and replacement of part to fix gas fireplace.

11/18/2017

MAX L.

Good communication, arrived on time, was very careful & considerate, and did a great job.

Description of Work
Kenneth converted our gas fireplace from LP to natural gas.

11/12/2017

Melbern B.

Efficient and thorough work. Explained all of the tests he ran and why. Answered all of my questions in a professional manner. Quick service on a Sunday without complaint highly recommend and will use again.

Description of Work
Upstairs heat not turning on

11/11/2017

Michelle W.

Kenneth was extremely prompt in returning my phone call late on a Friday afternoon and was able to come out Saturday morning. He took the unit apart to diagnose the issue and made minor service repairs as he did it. He was fine with me to watching him work and was very willing to answer all my questions about the problem. He made every effort to repair the unit at a very cost-effective price, but unfortunately the necessary parts were not available on a Saturday.

Description of Work
My HVAC unit appeared to have broken overnight on a Thursday night as the indoor house temperature had dropped to 63 F. I needed someone to come look at the unit and let me know (1) what was wrong and (2) how to fix it.

11/01/2017

Donald T.

It went very smoothly. Kenneth arrived promptly at the appointment time, was very personable and professional. Explained what he was doing the whole time. Removed quite a bit of debris that had accumulated and corrected a safety issue. Checked for gas leaks and carbon monoxide. All this for a $99 coupon special from Angie's List. Can't beat that!

Description of Work
Gas log fireplace tune-up. We had not used the fireplace in 2 or 3 winters d/t they were so warm, so it definitely needed the attention of a professional.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, fireplaces, gas logs, gas leak repair

09/15/2017

Yvonne R.

It went very well. Scheduling was easy and Kenneth did a great job. Price was very reasonable. We plan on calling him for future heating/ac service.

Description of Work
We had our gas logs serviced (inspection and cleaning).

Category gas logs

09/08/2017

Priscilla S.

We haven't used our fireplace in nearly a decade and I had turned off the pilot light. In less than and hour, it was clean as new, cobweb-free, and back to working order. Great service!

Description of Work
Gas fireplace tune-up and cleaning

09/05/2017

Maggie G.

He conducted a thorough appraisal, and diagnosed the problem in short order. He verified that the condensate pump in the system was working. He then added freon to the compressor outside. The air conditioning is back on. Another HVAC company told us we needed an entire new system which would have cost us $6,250.00.

Description of Work
I asked Kenneth to assess the basement heat pump to identify why it wasn't cooling the lower level.

08/30/2017

Carrie I.

Kenneth is money well spent! He is so reasonable and doesn't try to convince into things you don't need. He tells you what some options would be for the problem and tries to find the best options for your budget.

Description of Work
I've hired Kenneth on three separate occasions. Once to clean and check the gas fireplace for carbon monoxide leaks and the second to install and dehumidifier in our crawlspace and a third to put UV lights on our ac coils.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, fireplaces

08/11/2017

Clarissa A.

Kenneth was amazing! Although, I was miles out of his regular service area, he agreed to drive an hour to my home and inspect my fireplace. He showed up early, was extremely professional and knowledgeable. He even patiently taught me how to operate the unit! I couldn't have asked for a better technician! Thanks again Kenneth!

Description of Work
My non-vented fireplace need to be inspected for proper installation, function and an O2 depletion sensor.

07/05/2017

Michael M.

They did a great job. Even walked me through how to use the fireplace since it's unlike our previous one.

Description of Work
They serviced, cleaned and inspected our gas fireplace.

07/03/2017

James G.

We exchanged emails and I provided information but they never responded to schedule an appointment

Description of Work
Check and repair if required for my gas fire place

Category fireplaces, gas logs

I never received an email from this customer. Double checked by scanning their name over my entire inbox.

Strong Quality HVAC Home Improvement

17 years in the business with specializing in Heat & Air, Refrigeration and Home Improvement. Serving in the area codes of 919, 252, 336, 910, 704

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Aire Serv Of East Raleigh

We specialize in all phases of heating and cooling services, installs, repairs, maintenance, and more! Aire Serv wants you to stay comfortable and breathe clean air all year round. That’s why our company focuses on excellence in customer service and quality AC and heating services. We are proud of our reputation for putting clients first, with a brand synonymous with excellence since 1992! Wherever you see the name Aire Serv, you can expect quality services and customer attention.

2022 Super Service Award

Comfort Monster Heating & Air / G&M

At Comfort Monster, we live by our motto, "Service So Good... It's Scary!" There are reasons why we were recently voted IndyWeek's Best of the Triangle for HVAC, why we have such a high rating on Angie's List and other review sites, and why our customers call us back to their homes year after year. Our technicians average more than 10 years of experience, and they get no incentives for selling you anything. Their focus is on helping you make informed HVAC decisions, not pushing services you don't need. Our system replacement estimates are always no-obligation and 100% free, and we will make financing your new system easy. A few of our credentials: NATE certified, Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, licensed and insured.

Heating & Air Conditioning. Repair - Gas Leaks.

Boilers.