Raleigh Windows & Siding, LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since August 2009

6003 Chapel Hill Rd Ste 113

Raleigh, NC 27607

We protect and beautify the exterior of your home (windows, siding, etc.). We are a licensed general contractor, a licensed building inspector, and are insured, and I takes a personal interest in all work to insure your fullest satisfaction. From top to bottom, I insist that everyone in my organization be dedicated to excellence. This is especially true when it comes to installation. After all, if a home improvement company doesn’t install products to the highest standards, why would they even be in this business! I spent the early part of my career in finance and engineering, and I learned the absolute value of precision, high standards, and attention to detail. I brought those principles to the home improvement industry and my customers tell me they love it. I welcome homeowners that hold us to the highest installation standards – that’s what we demand of ourselves already. Here is what you can expect from Raleigh Windows & Siding: A 10 Year Labor Warranty - A lot of contractors offer a 1 year labor warranty – and a few offer a 5 year labor warranty. Many offer none at all. We’re different. We offer a full 10 Year Labor Warranty against defects or issues caused by poor installation or workmanship. I feel fully confident offering this warranty because of the quality of our work. This labor warranty is in addition to the manufacturer’s warranty on the product. Experienced, Polite Crews - My crews are well-trained, with a neat appearance and polite behavior. They are there to do the job and do it right, while respecting you and your property. My team also cleans up after we are finished. Of course, if any damage were to occur, we would make it right. We Meet Or Exceed Highest Manufacturer Standards - Not all homeowners realize that manufacturers have specific standards and guidelines for proper installation of their products. Some companies choose to cut corners to save on labor or material costs. That’s not us. We meet or exceed the recommended installation standards on all our products. I don’t allow shortcuts. Period. We are a James Hardie Preferred Remodeler. ...

01/28/2021

Steven C.

Raleigh Window and Siding is a top notch customer oriented business. I spent weeks researching many window manufacturers (Okna is who we went with) and performance and pricing were key factors. The Okna windows that RW&S installed are very good quality and have energy ratings and functionality that will last for decades. Don't be confused with lower priced builder grade windows some sell for slightly lower prices. The owner Bruce was very responsive to any question or issue we had during the process. The install crew was Class A with their attention to detail unmatched. Nate is the head installer and knows this business inside out. He along with his two installers Chad and Craig did a superb job removing old windows, replacing rotted trim with PVC pieces, installing leveled windows, insulating, caulking and capping the outside trim. It looks amazing now that the job is complete. I would highly recommend the Okna window as a replacement and as there are two companies that install this window, I would highly recommend Raleigh Window and Siding to perform this work.

Description of Work
Okna replacement windows and sliding door

06/05/2020

Christian B.

I had an appointment with them to repair some siding at the house. I reached out to them, made an appointment a few days away. On the day of the appointment, I called again to confirm everything was still good with the appointment, they said the appointment was still on and it was on the schedule. They never showed up, next day I call them, they don't pick up and return the call an hour earlier. They called to say that we had talked during the week and that we had agreed to cancel, that NEVER HAPPENED, they even still had the appointment scheduled. Seems like this is not the first time they've done this, AVOID them if you're looking for a professional business that knows what they're doing.

Description of Work
Siding repair

Category siding

03/28/2020

Sonya M.

I loved working with Raleigh Windows. i feel they represent a quality produce, they make certain the customer understands what they are purchasing, their price is excellent compared to other companies and I had a great experience with their salesperson and the installation crew. I would recommend them to anyone looking for windows. And I love the result.

Description of Work
Raleigh Windows replaced 30 year old windows throughout my entire home.

10/24/2019

Anthony N.

The installers were fast, efficient and kept a clean job site. The new windows are great!

Description of Work
Replace Windows

10/24/2019

Betsy T.

Professional work and excellent service.

Description of Work
Replace Windows

Category gutter repair, replacement windows

05/18/2019

SHERRY L.

They returned to correct incorrect aluminum trim color.

Description of Work
Replace double window on ground floor

04/06/2019

SHERRY L.

began after a 5 week wait. Perhaps because of such a small job and rainy days. They did not match the aluminum trim.

Description of Work
Two connected windows replaced

01/26/2019

Jennifer M.

Just completed replacing all of the windows in our house. Raleigh Windows and Siding was absolutely great to work with. We have recommended them to several friends.

Description of Work
Window replacement

11/06/2018

Ingrid B.

This company is amazing. We first hired them to replace a few windows and to install insulation in windows that we had put in from another company (and they didn't put insulation in!!! No wonder it was so drafty in here!) The windows were a little more expensive than the other companies, but the quality can't compare and was well worth the extra cost. Raleigh Windows and Siding did both of those tasks with an exceptional level of professionalism and craftsmanship – for which I am a real stickler. It was nice to see such a young crew with such great ethics and respect for the homeowner. They were all very kind and took my suggestions very well. Then, I learned that the company also paints houses! So... we hired them for that. The price was very comparable to other paint companies. The crew of two was here very early each day and did a great job. They never gave excuses... they just came and they did! We love everything they did for us and we would absolutely hire them again. No questions asked.

Description of Work
House and gutters painted, new windows and window insulation

Category replacement windows, pressure washing, house painters

10/19/2018

Roanne R.

The order was placed for exactly the windows decided on and described. The salesman had a few questions and called for confirmation to answer the concerns. The project took a bit longer to finish due to some cabinetry, siding, and finishing concerns but it was looked great when completed. Now they have gone through several hurricanes for the 2018 season and no leaks or problems. Painter, carpentry, siding all included in the quote so made things easy. Everyone was terrific to work with.

Description of Work
Replaced three large picture windows

10/15/2018

Bernard S.

Very steady, even on weekends. Adjusted any concerns quickly. Looks like new, very pleased with end result.

Description of Work
All windows replaced, whole house siding, new gutters with gutter guards, painted everything.

10/09/2018

Taylor L.

Went great, good quality and workmen were fast and polite.

Description of Work
Windows Replaced

07/05/2018

Tom L.

Their salesman was on time. He told use about the product and measured all of our windows. He generated an quote. We had some different options and decided to change all twenty of the windows in our house.

Description of Work
All windows in our house were replaced

07/05/2018

Tom L.

The workers showed up on time. They were very professional and removed the old windows and put in the new ones. They cleaned up everything and took away the old windows. They did a great job. The new windows seal the house much better then the old ones. I think the cost of heating and cooling will go down. We noticed that it it quieter in the house.

Description of Work
We had 20 windows changed on our house.

04/14/2018

Lauren R.

The person who came out to look around and give me an estimate was short and rude with me. I felt spoken down to and made to feel my job was not big enough for them to bother with. I was told I would receive a quote via email on replacing a sliding door and never received an email. Overall I was very disappointed with their customer service. The only redeeming quality was their punctuality.

Description of Work
I needed a few areas of siding repaired in my house and a sliding glass door replaced.

Category siding, doors

This is the email sent to the potential customer who wrote this review: Dear [Member Name Removed] & Courtney: I noticed your comments out on Angie's List when I was reading our reviews. (We take our reputation very seriously.) As such, I want to personally apologize for having offended you with our interactions with you back in April. Not as an excuse, but perhaps as an explanation, please consider the following: As I understand it, Patrick met with Courtney. Courtney showed Patrick multiple pieces of siding at various locations that she wanted a quote for repairing. Patrick said that we do not offer that service and therefore could not quote for that work. (Patrick should have better explained why we were not willing to quote your work.) It was not that your work is not important, but rather that we do not do repair work for anyone. You see, our crews are larger and for us to send a crew of guys to your home would not be a cost effective solution for you or anyone with a "repair" job. Since we can not send an entire crew and do it for a fair price we decided not to quote "smaller jobs." (Think of it like going to Jiffy Lube vs. an auto body shop. Both work on cars but they stick to what they are good at, set up for, and can offer a competitive price for.) As I said, we should have explained better and certainly don't want to have an "attitude" about it. Regarding the quote. We did send the quote for the door to Courtney on April 15. (I understand that Patrick said that it would likely be about seven days to turn around the quote before he left your home.) Generally, a quote is send out within 2 - 3 days of a visit. Sorry for the longer turn around than usual. Again, my apology. If we can do something to help this situation with you or can help you in the future, on projects such as the door that we do offer those services, we would be delighted to do so. Bruce Forster Owner, Raleigh Windows & Siding

04/12/2018

David N.

Very pleased with the project. On time, excellent work, results exceeded our expectations.

Description of Work
Siding and window replament

Category siding, replacement windows

04/07/2018

Mike Z.

WOW! The research I did paid off when we decided on having OKNA500 windows installed. They have clean lines and the features are really really nice (easy to open, secure, clean, and quiet and reduce heat/cold because of their build quality.) They are well-built and it took awhile comparing different brands, styles, and materials. Raleigh Windows and Siding did a good job with the presentation and answered my questions quickly. The two installers came on as scheduled and WORKED HARD as if their lives depended on it. Done in two days. (A neighbor had three people do theirs and it took them five days!) I asked the installers to walk me through what I had discussed with the sales person and they were very patient in showing me what they were doing and why what they were doing it. Highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Replacement windows

03/26/2018

Angela W.

They got held up due to the weather. But once they got started it went by quickly!

Description of Work
We got all nee siding, trim, windows, one door, gutters, and downspouts

Category gutter repair, siding, replacement windows, pressure washing, house painters, doors

01/30/2018

Brian B.

Well. Always punctual and responsive today questions

Description of Work
House siding

Category siding, house painters

01/27/2018

Daniel E.

Bruce and his team were professional, considerate, respectful, and a pleasure to work with. He always followed up and kept us informed as to where we were in the process. The work performed was quality work. He has integrity!!! His price was fair and I would, without reservation, hire him again.

Description of Work
We needed 22 windows replaced, a rebuild of our kitchen bay window area, and some siding replaced.

Category siding, replacement windows

11/03/2017

Ken L.

It went great. Super crew showed up and knocked it out in one day. Very good and polite workers. We could not be happier with Raleigh Windows and Siding!

Description of Work
Replaced several windows with new OKNA vinyl windows. They are excellent and keep the noise out.

11/01/2017

Stephanie M.

Bruce does a very nice job taking care of all the details. He listens to your needs and is responsive, working to make you happy with the services.

Description of Work
Siding, gutters, window replacement

Category gutter repair, siding, replacement windows, house painters

10/11/2017

Joan K.

It went fine. Due to the age of our home and knowing we had some rotten wood we wanted to have full replacement windows. They really would have preferred us to go with pocket replacement and offered us some enticing incentives to do so. The full replacements were done and seemingly done well. Nate and his crew did a tremendous job. One very large window was originally ordered incorrectly and had to be reordered. That was handled very professionally by Bruce. I would definately recomend using RW&S, I do not think you would be dissapointed.

Description of Work
We had 23 windows replaced.

07/10/2017

Jacqueline E.

Bruce Forster was able to schedule a home visit quickly after our call, and provided a detailed quote the next day. He reviewed various low E options, and recommended the best value for our situation. Production time was surprisingly quick, and his crew was able to install within a week of their original estimated install date. Nate led the 4-person install crew, and they completed all the inside work for 35 windows, in one day. They completed all the external work the next day, and cleaned up well.

Description of Work
Replace 35 unknown brand, wood, double hung windows that had deteriorated.

06/26/2017

Lindsey R.

The job went extremely well. The carpentry crew did all of the demo and replacement. There were a few quirky details that they worked through with us. The painting crew was fantastic and the quality was great. The whole operation was very professional and they worked with us to make sure we were happy with our end product.

Description of Work
Siding on our house was replaced with Hardie Plank. Other miscellaneous trim, soffits, etc. was replace as well. Entire house was painted.

Category siding, pressure washing, house painters

Sun4light.Inc.

As the area's ONLY VELUX Dealer Installer, Sun4Light provides homeowners superior products and installation. Velux Sun Tunnels and Skylights are manufactured in South Carolina and delivered to our warehouse within two to four days. Our team of installers has more experience in tubular lighting (solatube, sun tunnels, sola tubes) than anyone in the country! With a solutions-oriented approach to day-lighting, our specialist will provide you with the best lighting solution! All installations are warranted by the manufactured against leaking! Give us a call for your free in-home evaluation! Ask about how our products can qualify for a 26% solar tax credit. Beginning November 2020, Sun4Light,Inc. expanded product and service offerings to include roofing!

Statewide Seamless Gutters LLC

In Business Since 2022 Statewide Seamless Gutters LLC is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business.

All American Gutter Protection

The best decision you'll ever make! All American Gutter Protection is an innovative gutter protection company that is established and manufactured in the USA, who prides themselves on the highest quality product, installation, customer service and satisfaction. Specializing in seamless aluminum gutters and a stainless steel micro filter gutter guard, All American Gutter Protection is the number one choice when it comes to all gutter needs. All American Gutter Protection uses only authorized, trained technicians and a lifetime performance warranty.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard

2014 Super Service Award Winner! Siding Replacement (Jame Hardie), Fiberglass & Vinyl Replacement Windows. New Roof Installation, Exterior Painting, Interior Painting