Preferred Fibre Care

Founded 1987 • With Angi since December 2009

PO Box 41232

Raleigh, NC 27629

Additional email - clientservices@preferredfibrecare.com.

10/03/2020

Matt A.

Jessy and Johnny are second to none. Glad I called them, and I'd recommend you do too. They were quick, answered all my questions before the service call, and were half the price of Stanley Steemer. And hey, they're a great local business and not a corporate giant. Can't recommend them enough.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning, area rug cleaning, upholstery cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning, floor cleaning, oriental rug cleaning

04/25/2017

Jackie G.

I would give them an A for everything. I think they're reasonably priced, they are very professional, and they're very punctual.

04/25/2017

Jackie G.

They do a great job. I'd give them an A for everything. I've been using them for many years. They do a great job, they're careful with your furniture, they rake it after they do it - I'm not sure if that's typical or not. It looks really nice; it looks new, at least for a while, until it gets dirty again. They do an excellent job, and that is a family business also.

Description of Work
This was for carpet cleaning in the family room, the upstairs hallway, and three bedrooms.

10/20/2015

Lynette C.

Category carpet cleaners

Thanks for the review Mrs. [Member name removed]! We really appreciate your loyalty over the many, many years we've been working with you!

01/27/2015

Lynette C.

They are responsive. I have used them for about 20 years.

Description of Work
They cleaned our carpets.

ronald B.

They do a great job, are always on time and seem professional. I have been really happy with their service.

Description of Work
I had used them several times over the years for carpet cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you so much for your loyalty over the years, [member name removed]! It's great customers like you that keep us in business.

GINA B.

They did a great job. They showed up on time and we did not have any problems.

Description of Work
We used to clean an area rug.

Patricia B.

They came on time. They took the rug away and got it back earlier than expected. They did a good job.

Description of Work
They took and cleaned a rug for me.

Category oriental rug cleaning

Lois & Stan B.

They were very good.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpets for me.

BRIAN B.

We were very happy with them.

Description of Work
We used them to clean the carpets.

01/30/2013

Keith H.

The overall performance of Preferred Fiber Care is exceptional. Considering it's primarily rental homes, its easy to imagine just how dirty some of our homes get. We also are often on considerable time constraints. PFC has never let us down and quite often the results can only be described as magic. On many occasions we have been amazed at the results. Needless to say we highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
My wife and I own Harrison Realty Group, a property management company. We recommend Preferred Fiber Care exclusively for all of our rental home carpet cleanings. We of course also use them personally. This review encompasses years of quality service by them.

11/17/2011

Connie O.

He arrived on time and was friendly and professional. Furniture was moved as I requested to complete the carpet cleaning. The price was reasonable. Overall, I am very pleased with the service. This is consistent with my experience over the past 10 years of using this service provider.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning in den, office, and half bath. Furniture was moved as requested to complete the service.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

11/03/2011

JANA P.

Make sure you point out the spots that need special attention as it helps him know what caused it.

Description of Work
Sorry, I don't remember how much I spent as it was several months ago. I had all the carpeting in my house steam cleaned and, as always, I was pleased with the results. I remember thinking that it was worth whatever I paid. He is always on time. His truck mounted steamer does a great job. It dries in just a few hours.

04/22/2011

Vicky R.

They were quick to respond and were willing to spot clean instead of insisting on cleaning the entire carpet. They were very professional and on time. The technicians were trustworthy and the carpet looks gorgeous.

Description of Work
I used Preferred Fibre Care for carpet cleaning.

10/05/2010

Leo W.

I was well satisfied with them. They did an excellent job and I’m happy with what they did. They generated trust; I trust them just from talking to them. The owner takes care of things himself and he is on every job site which I appreciate. I just left a check on the counter and they did everything that I expected.

Description of Work
I used Preferred Fibre Care once to have my carpets cleaned.

01/16/2010

JANA P.

I have used many different carpet cleaners until I found them. They are the best. They are a private,family owned business that takes pride in their work.

Description of Work
They have a truck mounted steam cleaner that is awesome. I had a badly stained (from a dog) bonus room carpet that I thought was hopeless. He did a test spot on one area and it was amazing the difference one pass made. This rug no longer needs to be replaced. I also had my living room done and both rooms now look beautiful. They also leave a bottle of spot cleaner that is very effective.

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

Premium Express Cleaning Service Inc.

Our goal is to provide our customers professional cleaning service and to always be available for them. We strive to exceed our customer's expectations by providing high-quality cleaning service for their home or business. Services range from; complete housecleaning including move in/move out cleaning, spring cleaning, and emergency cleaning to window, carpet and upholstery cleaning. Premium Express Cleaning is insured properly for Liability, Worker’s Compensation, and Bonding insurance; therefore, you will not have to worry about the job that is being carried out. Our cleaning services are affordable and competitive, so give us a call or an e-mail for a free estimate. Thank You for visiting us and we will be looking forward to hearing from you!

Offers Coupon

Carpet Dryclean, Inc.

Carpet Dryclean Inc continues to be an owner operated business with 17+ technicians and office management. We differ from our competitors because we use no water leaving your carpet, rugs and upholstery 100% dry and ready for use. Also our rates are for a full service with no hidden fees or charges and our system is organic and eco-friendly. We not only service the Greater Raleigh-Durham area but we also service the Greater Fayetteville NC area. We also have offices in Charlotte, Greensboro and Goldsboro.

2022 Super Service Award

Expert cleaning of carpet, upholstery, tile & grout, mattress, oriental and specialty rugs & vehicle upholstery.