Power Home Technologies - Raleigh NC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2009

LOCAL! LOCAL! LOCAL! We are your local home security provider that has been in business for over 11 years and installed more than 85,000 customers. We believe that installing a home security system is something that should not be done over the phone or mailed to you. We will send out a licensed security professional to design a security system that fits your needs and budget. Through Angie's List we offer systems for as low as $34.99 per month with no activation or installation fees! Please give us a call or email us today to schedule your free consultation and help support our community by doing business with a local company that will be here for you when you need it!...

Solar Art

Solar Art specializes in residential and commercial ultra luxury window films and custom cut vinyl logos. We offer a wide range of solar, decorative, safety, anti-graffiti and anti-microbial films to add protection or style to any glass surface.

Offers by Solar Art on Angi
Carolina Solar Control Inc

Welcome to Carolina Solar Control, Inc. We are the area’s oldest and largest 3M™ Authorized Window Film Dealer. We offer a large selection of window films that vary in color, tint density and heat rejection capabilities. Your free in home consultation will include a complete analysis of all of the windows in your home, film samples and a no obligation proposal. Our professional installers are courteous, careful and respectful of your time and property. Our installations are backed by our personal guarantee of satisfaction plus a lifetime factory warranty from the 3M company.

M3C Electric, LLC

M3C Electric, LLC specializes in residential and commercial electrical construction and service. Whether you need a small wiring fix or the installation of a state-of-the-art smart home, we get the job done right! With over 40 years experience in the industry, we strive to save you time and money with our exceptional service.

11/13/2017

They both arrived I a couple of days. They were great advising me how to replace the main battery!

Description of Work
I needed a new battery after Hurricane Irma and a new remote key

Category home security systems,security windows

06/21/2017

Everything went as expected. Their monitoring fee increased over the last few years and was higher than their competitors. Customer service worked with me after my contract ended and offered a fair monthly monitoring fee for a contract extension.

Description of Work
I've used this company for 5 years to install and monitor my home alarm system.

02/13/2017

the installation was fine; the providers pitched perks as if they were a part of my package but were not. For example, a primary reason for choosing them was their video security. I soon learned that it was not yet available (this was years ago)

Description of Work
home security system installed.

08/01/2015

It works fine. There's no problem. It works good. It's very good.

Description of Work
They installed it.

Thank you for your business! -Ben Brookhart, CEO

08/01/2015

They've charged me when it wasn't working. Everything else is fine. That time I found out that it wasn't working, they didn't even know it wasn't working and neither did their monitoring system know it wasn't working. Nobody bothered to check on it. They said they would be back and off course they didn't come back because I called and said it was fixed after the telephone company left. Within two ...

Description of Work
They were trying to fix my security system. They didn't repair it, the telephone company repaired it.

Thank you for your business! -Ben Brookhart, CEO

Wireless Home Security & Home Automation, Door Locks, Thermostat, & Lighting Control.