Pearl Pool Plastering

Founded 1984 • With Angi since December 2011

Swimming Pool Renovations and Repairs...

Anthony & Sylvan Pools

FREE 3D Design Consultation for Angie's List Members, Call Now! Anthony & Sylvan has been building swimming pools in North Carolina and South Carolina for more than 20 years and across the U.S. for more than 70 years. Because of this experience, we have the knowledge and know-how to build your dream pool. Whether you are looking to build a concrete pool or a fiberglass pool, our design consultants will help guide you through the many decisions that come along with building a pool – ensuring your new pool meets your needs and your lifestyle. In addition, we back every pool we build with the Anthony & Sylvan Lifetime Structural Warranty. Arrange for a free, no-obligation consultation and estimate today, and let Anthony & Sylvan turn your dreams into reality .

11/22/2017

Robin C.

I was more than pleased to work that's Mark crew did and he answered every question I had. Cold weather and rain delayed plastering, but the new finishes is better than expected. Don't let other companies fool you with their products, Pearl is THE company for pool plastering.

Description of Work
On going pool leak, cracked tiles, and old worn plaster, all needed replacing but wanted new finish that would last for 15-20 years. And Pearl had the solutions to my problems and could many options for every price point which I was looking for.

Category pool cleaners

08/26/2017

Stephanie C.

Very well. Because the summer is the slow season for pool plaster repair, Scott was able to get our job scheduled and done on time and basically on budget. We needed more plaster removed then originally estimated so there was a reasonable additional charge. Also Scott arranged for water to be replaced. I had an issue with the water company but Scott helped me resolve it

Description of Work
25,000 gallon concrete pool, 13 years old, needed plaster to be replaced

Category pool cleaners

The only WetEdge Certified Installers in the Carolinas! Swimming Pool Renovations and Repairs including Coping Stone Replacement, Tile Replacement, Replastering (White, Quartz, Pebble), Filter System Replacements, Concrete, and much more!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal