Mr. Handyman of Western Wake County

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2010

Busy schedules make both major and minor home repairs hard to get to and your growing "To Do" list looks overwhelming and unmanageable. One call to Mr. Handyman solves all your home repair headaches. Our technicians will arrive in our Mr. Handyman vans wearing Mr. Handyman logoed shirts. Each

2022 Super Service Award

National Day of Service

handyman

2022
The Carying Place will Benefit as Locally-Owned Mr. Handyman of Western Wake County Donates Home Repair Services on Sept. 12
View project

handyman (115)door installation (21)woodworking (17)lighting (12)ceiling fan installation (11)electrician (11)plumbers (10)drywall (10)home remodeling (9)decks & porches (9)interior painting (7)general contractors (7)

10/31/2022

Zach L.

Communication and timeliness were fantastic and the job seems to have been done well. Will use again.

Description of Work
drywall, paint, and some trimwork around a newly installed shower

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/31/2022

Thanks for choosing Mr. Handyman of Western Wake County for your drywall repair. We look forward to working with you again on your next home improvement project.

10/25/2022

William P.

It went well. I needed the work done and had alot of trouble finding someone. When I contacted Mr. Handyman of Wester Wake County, the scheduler had someone come out the very next day and the person who came out finished all the work I needed done before he left and cleaned up behind himself.

Description of Work
installation of large burrow shelves et of 6, bars, shower rods, vanity mirror

Work Completed On 10/18/2022

Review for Mr. Handyman of Western Wake County - 805 Mt Vernon Rd, Raleigh, NC - 39938182

Thanks for choosing Mr. Handyman of Western Wake County to work on your home repair project. We're glad that you are pleased and hope to work with you again soon on your next home improvement.

10/25/2022

Steve M.

I was really impressed by the service provided by Handyman of Western Wake. From the moment you start the process you can tell they have their standard of procedures down to a science. They contact you throughout the whole process, sending both emails and texts so you know exactly what to expect and when. I can’t speak to the other handymen they employ but count yourself lucky if you get Mike. He is extremely competent, professional, and friendly. He worked very efficiently to complete all the tasks we had on the list and let me know as he completed each one. He noticed one other issue we had with our front door that we didn’t have on the list, and he fixed that as well. He even gave me a few tips while he was working. I would not hesitate to recommend them and will definitely be calling them again for any future needs.

Description of Work
rehang doors, window screen replacement, etc.

Work Completed On 10/14/2022

Thank you for appreciating our Mr. Handyman customer service. We are glad that you chose our team to work with you on your home project. We look forward to working with you again.

10/04/2022

Linda D.

excellent, they do bunch of different things. they doe excellent work and I trust them. no complaint at all.

Description of Work
lay down new floorings on my kitchen adn my bathroom and they also replace bathroom cabinets and plumbing.

Work Completed On 07/31/2022

Thanks for valuing our trustworthy handyman service. Our entire team at Mr. Handyman of Western Wake County appreciates your business.

07/28/2022

Adina L.

Awesome! These guys absolutely know what they are doing, don't mess around and get the job done!

Description of Work
deck repair and gutter cleaning

Category decks, gutter cleaning, handyman service

Work Completed On 09/10/2022

We appreciate you choosing Mr. Handyman of Western Wake County to work on your exterior home repairs including deck and gutter projects. Thanks for the five star review!

02/01/2021

Kay G.

The whole experience was excellent. The communication throughout was great - the workman was polite, practiced COVID protocols, was a pleasure to do business with - very pleased with the finished project.

Description of Work
We replaced all wire shelves in all closets and pantries with wooden shelves.

Category closet systems, handyman service

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for this five star review. We very much appreciate that you chose Mr. Handyman of Western Wake County for your closet project. We look forward to working with you again on your next home improvement job.

11/18/2020

Jennifer M.

Great. Very knowledgeable and helpful.

Description of Work
Installation and Assembly

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

Thanks for choosing Mr. Handyman of Western Wake County for your home repair needs. We look forward to working for you on your next to do list.

11/09/2020

Spurgeon C.

2posts were replaced at bottom of steps, including replacing concrete foundations. Repairman did a good job!

Description of Work
Front porch repairs

Category handyman service, deck cleaning

Work Completed On 11/09/2020

We appreciate that you chose Mr. Handyman of Western Wake County for your deck maintenance needs. Thank you for this review!

07/23/2020

Gsry K.

Very well! Professional and knew just what to do.

Description of Work
TV wall mounting

Category appliance repair, handyman service

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

Thanks for choosing Mr. Handyman! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again on your next home repair need.

06/17/2020

David M.

This was a pretty small job but it was done quickly and looks great!

Description of Work
replaced shelf under kitchen sink

Category handyman service, woodworking

Work Completed On 06/17/2020

Thanks for taking the time to review our Mr. Handyman business. We look forward to working with you again when you create another to do list.

05/09/2020

Steven H.

I have used this Mr Handyman before and once again they were very good at what they do, from an honest estimate to job completion.

Description of Work
Replaced single outdoor wooden shed door with double doors and ramp for larger riding mower

Category appliance repair, handyman service

Work Completed On 05/09/2020

Thanks for your repeat business! We appreciate the good review and look forward to working with you again.

04/14/2020

Blank H.

Very Well! SG was pleasant to work with and did a professional job on my repairs.

Description of Work
Chimney box repair & picket fence repair

Category handyman service, woodworking

Work Completed On 04/14/2020

01/11/2020

Matthew L.

They did a great job, this is the second time we've had them come out and we were very appreciative of the excellent work done!

Description of Work
Pocket door needed to be fixed, along with other tasks around the house

Category handyman service, doors

Work Completed On 01/10/2020

We appreciate the repeat business. Thanks for contacting us again for your home repair needs. We look forward to working with you soon.

11/27/2019

Fernando B.

Will definitely hire again! I started with one item, then as service was good I kept giving them additional services until I ran out of things to fix in the house. Very honest, friendly and to the point, and with a very good price - no surprises, no loading with unnecessary items.

Description of Work
Deck painting, stairs railings fixed, leaking fixed, drywall repaired and painted

Category contractors, decks, drywall, handyman service, plumbing, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/27/2019

Thank you for your business. We look forward to completing more home repairs on our next visit.

08/04/2019

David M.

Randy arrived on time and quickly got started at the task at hand. He was very neat, and careful not to damage anything on the inside of the house. The final result was better than I hoped. I would not hesitate to use Mr. Handyman again.

Description of Work
Replace bath exhaust fans and install new duct work rerouting out through the side wall

Work Completed On 07/24/2019

05/29/2019

Daiwen K.

Very professional and knowledgeable

Description of Work
Siding repair and driver duct cleanup

Category handyman service, siding, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 05/29/2019

12/21/2018

William F.

This company has great, friendly techs, easy scheduling and fast installs. Very satisfied, will be using them again soon.

Description of Work
Ceiling fan install, lighting too...

Category handyman service, lighting, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 12/21/2018

We are glad that we could help you with lighting and ceiling fan handyman needs. And we definitely look forward to working with you again soon.

07/11/2018

ANN Q.

Mr. Handyman technician arrived early. He was thorough and completed the job promptly. Note that the job was originally scheduled a week earlier, but due to rain it had to be rescheduled. The office called me that very day and rescheduled my job. They were able to work within a tight window of time to fit in my small job.

Description of Work
Shutter Repair: re-attached one shutter and checked the others to repair as needed.

Work Completed On 07/05/2018

Thanks for your patience with the rain delay. Our staff tries very hard to reschedule weather delays in a timely manner. Glad that your shutter repair was handled to your satisfaction. Thanks for your business!

06/25/2018

Patricia Z.

Window repaired and estimate given for other work in a timely fashion. You can count on them to be there on time, so a job with integrity, and follow up if you have any concerns. We have used them several times. Highly reliable!

Description of Work
Window repair and estimate for further work

Category handyman service, replacement windows

Work Completed On 06/25/2018

Thank you for your positive review for the window repair work that Mr. Handyman completed for you. We look forward to working with you again soon!

05/23/2018

Carole H.

It wasn't a big job but an odd job that needed to be done before a house sale. They were the only company that responded and quickly! The job was done on time as promised and the guy did a great job too, We will recommend them to neighbors,family, and friends.

Description of Work
Replace a single and secure j channel siding.

Category handyman service, roofing, siding

Work Completed On 05/23/2018

We are glad that we could fit in your siding repair so the house sale went smoothly. Looking forward to working for you and your friends and family soon!

12/25/2017

Erin M.

The pros were that Mark was absolutely great and he did quality work. He was very professional, timely and actually finished up earlier than expected. He listened to what I was trying to accomplish and even made some suggestions. My husband is deployed and I video chatted with him so he could see some of the work being done. Even he was happy with Mark's work and that says alot. They apply the initial charge for coming to assess the work to the bill if you decide to do it. The cons were that I had to wait a coupe weeks for someone to come and look at what I needed done. Then, I had to wait a week for an estimate and another 4 weeks to get on the schedule to get the work done. It was a pain that the process took about 2 months start to finish, but in the end everything was completed to my satisfaction and they did do great work.

Description of Work
I had a TV hung on the wall in a spare bedroom and had the wires ran through the wall. The existing old style TV "hole" in the living room wall got framed in and new TV was hung on the wall with the wiring ran through the wall. Finally, I had some ceilings repainted.

Category drywall, electrician, handyman service, remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/22/2017

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are very pleased that you are satisfied with Mark's workmanship. And we appreciate your patience in having to schedule your job out a few weeks due to the busy time of year.

11/04/2017

Sylvia B.

Very clean, neat finish to job. Looks like new. Door opens, shuts and locks correctly. They were on time and finished the job in the time they said. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Wood rot around door

Work Completed On 09/26/2017

Thank you for reviewing our handyman business. We look forward to working with you again soon.

09/30/2017

Thomas H.

John arrived on time, removed the broken motor, obtained and installed the replacement. Also pointed out a source of vibration noise and showed me how it could be corrected.

Description of Work
Replaced motor in a attic fan.

Category handyman service, ceiling fans