McJunk

Founded 2011 • With Angi since August 2012

3100 Stony Brook Dr S4

Raleigh, NC 27604

McJunk is a locally owned and operated junk removal, recycling, and hauling company providing a full range of services to both residential and commercial customers in Wake County. We place a special emphasis on keeping items OUT of the landfill, so more than 80% of everything we remove is either recycled, donated, or repurposed. We can remove almost anything that you no longer want or need, our services are not limited. McJunk can haul junk from any type of project, including: Household junk Construction debris Garage cleanouts Real estate Hoarders Yard waste Evictions Attic cleanouts Office junk Mattresses, Furniture, TVs, etc And much more.. We have an experienced and professional team of junk removal and recycling experts that are focused on providing fast, friendly service to our customers. McJunk is widely regarded as one of the top junk removal, recycling, and hauling companies in the Triangle. We show up on time, are polite and respectful, and remove your unwanted items quickly and efficiently in an eco-friendly manner. Once we’ve left you’ll have the added peace of mind knowing that you hired the Triangle’s greenest junk removal company and that your items are going to be disposed of properly. Call us and you’ll see first hand why we’re the best junk removal company in the area!...

12/21/2019

Robin H.

I had several quotes and my experience with Bonnie led me to go with Mcjunk. She asked questions that all of the companies should have asked. I felt comfortable that she understood my project and that I was not going to be surprised by any extra charge. The guys were here on time and did a quick job of removing all of the items. They had good spatial skills and figured out how to best remove the items from tight spaces and how to fit the sofa and other items on the truck. I wish I’d done it earlier. I highly recommend Mcjunk.

Description of Work
Needed sleeper sofa removed so decided to have some items from the attic and crawl space also removed.

08/25/2018

Nancy C.

Bonnie and Alex arrived right on time and were very professional and courteous. All the items were removed...freezer, tv, exercise equipment, etc. This service is top-shelf and would recommend highly.

Description of Work
Junk Removal

08/24/2017

Gerald B.

They were very good. I would absolutely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
They hauled away household junk, recyclables, furniture, electronics, mattresses, TV sets, and books.

07/13/2017

Steven G.

they did a great job- cleaned up the area when finished-my wife was happy- I was sad.

Description of Work
haul off my collection of priceless junk

07/08/2017

Beverly H.

The team of two was very professional and quick. They did not arrive at the appointment time, but they called to notify me they would be delayed and kept in touch until they arrived.

Description of Work
I had several items, i.e. tv, rug, etc., to be hauled away.

04/18/2017

Andy M.

They took time to fit a lot more in the truck then I thought, and since you pay by the truckload and not the time, I was pleased. Easy to work with. Nice folks.

Description of Work
Had household items that were no longer needed, junk and/or trash.

04/10/2017

edythe M.

It went pretty well. Their truck was too small despite telling them what we had

Description of Work
Removed appliances and electronic equipment.

Category hauling services

I'm sorry you don't feel that you got the best service that we could have given you. I am searching Our calendar and invoices and I can't seem to find any record of us having done work for you. I am positive that we did not do the work on Monday 4/10 as we were in Wake Forest cleaning out an attic that entire day. Can you please give me (Patrick) a call at 919 520 6769 so that I can learn a little more about your experience and how we could have done a better job for you? Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you.

11/02/2016

Primo S.

Great! Wonder Woman and Waylon Jennings (it was Halloween) showed up on time and skillfully packed their truck with all of the junk I had staged in my garage. I once again have a garage and the house is a bit lighter. Would definitely recommend and use them again.

Description of Work
Hauling of old furniture, refrigerator, lawn mower and years of junk.

09/18/2016

Theresa T.

Excellent service. They worked efficiently and managed to get just about everything into the truck. Plus they courteous and just a pleasure to do business with!

Description of Work
Removed old bikes, a big grill, dismantled and removed a yard swing, mattress and box spring, cardboard and construction waste.

06/29/2016

Phylis A T.

Very well. Arrived at scheduled time and worked efficiently.

Description of Work
Hauled away old sleeper sofa.

05/06/2016

Mary B.

Highest recommendation for Patrick and Bonnie, the owners of McJunk! Their exemplary work of carefully sorting and organizing my parents' full garage and basement exceeded our highest expectations. Wanting to minimize trash, they were able to recycle and donate many of the items. They were truly a pleasure to have in our home, being very kind, hard working and dependable. Their efforts were invaluable to us in preparing to sell the house. The cost was very reasonable based the work that they did.

Description of Work
Sorted through and organized the garage and basement. Hauled away the trash and recycling, took donations to charities.

Category hauling services, home & garage organization

04/26/2016

Joel B.

I don't see why they told me a different minimum than what other people are reporting they paid in April 2016. Apparently they did a significant price hike in the past couple weeks. If they would've quoted me what others are paying, even with the coupon, then I probably would have hired them. Update:This is a bad business and I find it disturbing that they're lying to people on here if they say something negative. If they would have really cared, they could have reached out directly to me and explained why they wanted to charge a higher price. Instead they make up some "trash" that never happened.

Description of Work
They responded to my e-mail asking about service, but ignored most of my questions. Specifically I asked about their online coupon, and they quoted me a price and ignored the part about the Angie's List coupon. No point in having a coupon if you are not going to honor it. Updated: I was just checking my past reviews after receiving an e-mail from this site. I see McJunk wrote a response, but it was completely untrue. They say that they contacted me and told me they couldn't provide service, which isn't what happened at all. The only time they contacted me was when I asked them for a quote with the coupon on Angie's List and they proposed a different price that was significantly higher. There wasn't an issue with my location and such a thing was never said by them. Personally, I wouldn't let these guys do work for me for free even because obviously they have issues with honesty and are trying to offset bad reviews with false claims. If McJunk wants to contest my claim, then please show me a time stamped e-mail to my e-mail account, which is how I originally contacted you, and I will post a public apology retracting all I've said here. Until then, stop lying to customers and pretending like you did something you didn't. If you wouldn't have lied, I wouldn't have even bothered writing this again, but I find such practices distasteful.

Category garbage collection, hauling services

We're very sorry that you had a negative experience. Here at McJunk we pride ourselves in our customer service. Anyone can take one look at the reviews of people we've done work for and see that we go the extra mile to leave our customers happy and wanting to call us again the next time they need junk removal, recycling, or demolition services. We would like to point out that Four Oaks is well outside of our service area of Wake County. The storefront should not have been able to have been purchased for use outside of Wake county, but it was; as such we had to take the unpleasant step of informing Mr [Member Name Removed] that we would not be able perform his removal project. We never want to turn down any jobs, but we have a firm service area that we very rarely travel outside of. We deeply regret any miscommunication that may have led to this poor review.

04/06/2016

susan B.

He did fine. He came when he said he would.

Description of Work
He picked up my couch.

04/06/2016

Michael W.

I did not receive a response. I sent a follow up email, and left a phone message. Several days went by. I finally got an email that they had no availabilities this week but could come the next week. Unfortunately, having not heard anything by the afternoon of the second day I contracted with another company to have the sofa hauled away - at a much higher price. I received a refund through Angie's List. Monday of the following week they called in response to my phone message. So, I don't know what went on. Perhaps they had a problem that prevented them from moving more quickly? Based on the reviews this seemed out of character for them. Anyhow, they have some good reviews on Angie's List and I might consider giving them a try another time.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal off Angie's List to have a sofa removed- the price was great. I scheduled the pick-up online at their website for later that same week. I had to get it out by the weekend so the new sofa could be delivered.

11/17/2015

Dallas T.

They removed a giant old dead couch for me and did a great job. Friendly, on time, and very helpful. Thank you!!

Description of Work
Junk removal

10/14/2015

marilyn m N.

responsive, kept in touch. Did what asked when said he would.

Description of Work
picked up old treadmill

08/19/2015

Oluseye A.

Went very well. Other than the mix up in scheduling day. They came promptly, gave me a heads up call, and were very professional. They even threw in a kids table haul free of charge.

Description of Work
Hauled off my loveseat which is a big one.

08/18/2015

Virginia E.

they were punctual, freindly and got the job done.

Description of Work
Removed junk from attic, storage room in quick order.

07/02/2015

James N.

T heir idea of a "truckload" and mine were VERY different. I had to pay above and beyond contracted price to complete the job.

Description of Work
Hauled away junk/trash from my garage.

06/18/2015

Susan D.

Excellent. Friendly, clean, efficient crew.

Description of Work
Hauled away my junk

04/23/2015

Delores S.

They came when they said they would. They were Johnny-on-the-spot and very right on top of it. I would say they were very good.

Description of Work
They came and picked up trash that I had ready.

Category garbage collection

04/08/2015

Karen L.

The two guys that did my work were great. It was very easy to schedule them and they came 2 days later. I had purchased an Angie's List deal and it was very easy. They called when on their way to my home and they arrived on time. They were very quick and careful not to scratch walls or floors. I would highly recommend using McJunk.

Description of Work
McJunk removed and hauled several large items from our house and garage. I had purchased an Angie's List deal.

04/07/2015

NAVANEET K.

They came and hauled off a broken refrigerator from my garage :-) Very quickly and professionally.

Description of Work
They came and hauled off a broken refrigerator from my garage.

04/02/2015

Rose A.

As I have been preparing to put my home on the market and cleaning out garage and attic, things were piling up. McJunk came out and did an excellent job of loading all my junk in their truck. What a relief to see those piles leave my home! Very nice, professional guys who made all of it disappear in record time! As I continue to clean out and pile up, I will use these guys again!

Description of Work
Hauled away junk.

02/26/2015

Cathy S.

It was good. They moved quickly and arrived on time as promised.

Description of Work
2 guys came out to haul junk away in one trip.

Cabinet and Closet Depot

Cabinet and Closet Depot specializes in every aspect of kitchen remodeling, kitchen cabinets, and bathroom remodeling services in Raleigh, NC, and surrounding areas, from start to finish.

TH Cleaning Services

We love to maintain relationships with clients and become more than just a cleaning service. We want to be part of the routine that makes your life better, healthier, and cleaner. And, the more often we come by, the less work we have to do, and the more you save – not to mention the intangible benefit of living in a spotless place!

EcoMaster LLC

Here at EcoMaster Insulation Contractors we focus on customer service and delivering value. Our specialties include attic insulation, crawl space insulation, air sealing, crawl space encapsulation, sealed crawl spaces, dehumidifiers, mold remediation, and drainage remedies such as sump pumps and french drains. As an Owens Corning "Top of the House Preferred Contractor " and a Duke Energy/Progress Prequalified Contractor we are the experts in making your more safe, comfortable, and energy efficient. We are trained by the manufacturer of the products we install and backed by warranties that protect the property owner. EcoMaster not only helps you save on your energy bills by making your structure more energy efficient, but we help you reduce your carbon footprint, increase your air quality, and make your home or building more comfortable. Ask us about our Radiant Barrier deals!

Offers by EcoMaster LLC on Angi

Household junk removal, Construction & demolition debris removal, Garage clean outs, Estate clean outs, Yard waste, Attic clean outs, Office junk removal, Apartment clean outs, Appliance removal, Odor removal, storage unit clean out, RECYCLING, E-waste removal, Demolition, Organizing, Specializing in hoarder clean outs

junk yard, automobile parts, hazardous material hauling(paint, chemicals, motor oil, combustibles)