McJunk

Founded 2011 • With Angi since August 2012

McJunk is a locally owned and operated junk removal, recycling, and hauling company providing a full range of services to both residential and commercial customers in Wake County. We place a special emphasis on keeping items OUT of the landfill, so more than 80% of everything we remove is either recycled, donated, or repurposed. We can remove almost anything that you no longer want or need, our services are not limited. McJunk can haul junk from any type of project, including: Household junk Construction debris Garage cleanouts Real estate Hoarders Yard waste Evictions Attic cleanouts Office junk Mattresses, Furniture, TVs, etc And much more.. We have an experienced and professional team of junk removal and recycling experts that are focused on providing fast, friendly service to our customers. McJunk is widely regarded as one of the top junk removal, recycling, and hauling companies in the Triangle. We show up on time, are polite and respectful, and remove your unwanted items quickly and efficiently in an eco-friendly manner. Once we’ve left you’ll have the added peace of mind knowing that you hired the Triangle’s greenest junk removal company and that your items are going to be disposed of properly. Call us and you’ll see first hand why we’re the best junk removal company in the area!...

WashNwerk

We are a local mobile detailing company that comes directly to you to clean your vehicle. We are here to offer convenience to our customers! Check out our website https://www.washnwerk.com/book-online to schedule your appointment today!

Stand Up Guys Junk Removal

Stand Up Guys is taking the Raleigh junk removal industry by storm, taking an unpleasant chore and turning it into an awesome experience for individuals, their families and their businesses. Just imagine sitting back and watching your junk leave your property piece by piece. You’ve been waiting a long time to find the right solution to get your space back, and now you finally have it right in front of you.

Offers by Stand Up Guys Junk Removal on Angi
Maid Perfect Housekeeping

Hello, we are Carlos and Perla, owner operators of Maid Perfect Housekeeping—serving the Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Chapel Hill, Wake Forest and Triangle area. We know there’s nothing like coming home to a clean and tidy house or apartment. But let’s face it, many of you have busy schedules that don’t leave a whole lot of time for cleaning chores. And frankly, we know some of you would rather do other things with your free time. The challenge, of course, is finding reliable housekeeping help that will do the job the way you want it. Well, we have great news. When we decided to open Maid Perfect Housekeeping two years ago, we made a promise to both ourselves and our clients: "Your home cleaned just the way you like it, at a price no one else can beat." We are also members of the "cleaning for a reason" foundation for people fighting cancer. Ask us how we can help you! Cost is determined by job. Additional E-mail - maidperfecthousekeeping@gmail.com

Offers by Maid Perfect Housekeeping on Angi

12/21/2019

I had several quotes and my experience with Bonnie led me to go with Mcjunk. She asked questions that all of the companies should have asked. I felt comfortable that she understood my project and that I was not going to be surprised by any extra charge. The guys were here on time and did a quick job of removing all of the items. They had good spatial skills and figured out how to best remove the i...

Description of Work
Needed sleeper sofa removed so decided to have some items from the attic and crawl space also removed.

08/25/2018

Bonnie and Alex arrived right on time and were very professional and courteous. All the items were removed...freezer, tv, exercise equipment, etc. This service is top-shelf and would recommend highly.

Description of Work
Junk Removal

08/24/2017

They were very good. I would absolutely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
They hauled away household junk, recyclables, furniture, electronics, mattresses, TV sets, and books.

07/13/2017

they did a great job- cleaned up the area when finished-my wife was happy- I was sad.

Description of Work
haul off my collection of priceless junk

Category garbage collection,hauling services

07/08/2017

The team of two was very professional and quick. They did not arrive at the appointment time, but they called to notify me they would be delayed and kept in touch until they arrived.

Description of Work
I had several items, i.e. tv, rug, etc., to be hauled away.

Category hauling services

Household junk removal, Construction & demolition debris removal, Garage clean outs, Estate clean outs, Yard waste, Attic clean outs, Office junk removal, Apartment clean outs, Appliance removal, Odor removal, storage unit clean out, RECYCLING, E-waste removal, Demolition, Organizing, Specializing in hoarder clean outs

junk yard, automobile parts, hazardous material hauling(paint, chemicals, motor oil, combustibles)