Little Guys Movers

Founded 2013 • With Angi since July 2013

1301 Capital Blvd

Raleigh, NC 27603

Whether you are buying your first place, downsizing, or just making another stop along your journey, Little Guys Movers will get you there. For two decades, we have been providing fast, friendly and affordable service to take the stress out of moving day. When you work with us, you can count on meticulous, careful handling of your possessions in professional moving vans, and accurate customized price quotes - with no surprises....

10/28/2019

Stephen B.

It went very well. They picked up our stuff on Sunday, held it over night at no extra cost to us, and moved it into our new address that Monday morning. They were punctual and overall did a really great job. I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Moved us out of our home and into a retirement village

12/30/2017

EMILY B.

These guys did a great job. I really appreciated the estimates over the phone, which were far more convenient than some other companies I spoke to who wanted to come out to take a physical estimate first. It was also nice that the estimates they provided me were actually more than I had to pay, so no surprise overage at the end. The first day they were about an hour late, but they called me to let me know they were having some unexpected delays. It was not a problem because they communicated well. Everyone was polite and courteous with great attitudes. They really took precautions to ensure our belongings were not damaged. It was nice that they were considerate of our fresh, new driveway and that they parked in the street to avoid causing damage. I would not of thought of that. The crew leaders checked off inventory, and took the time to save me some money. On the second day, the job was an hourly rate, but the guys work quickly and diligently to avoid excess charges. This was very much appreciated. I would definitely recommend this company. They are a little more expensive than others, but you get what you pay for.

Description of Work
Two days and 2 crews. Local job. Move out of temporary apartment into our new house and unpacking two 16' pods of furniture and belongings

11/30/2017

William H.

Good, will hire again

Description of Work
Moved piano

Category moving companies, piano moving

11/20/2017

Jonathan H.

I obtained several quotes from moving companies, and while Little Guys was not one of the cheapest quotes, Eric and Kenneth were far more prompt, helpful, and courteous than representatives of other companies during the estimate process. All the communication leading up to the move was great -- I received confirmation calls one week in advance, one day before, and again the morning of when they left their office. Rob, Deonta, and Josh were great during the move itself. They were all very friendly, which made a stressful day a lot more pleasant. They worked very hard, carefully, and quickly, and were accommodating as we tried to figure out where to put everything in the new place. Rob was very communicative throughout the process, including when some issues arose that made moving some of our items more difficult -- he did a great job of walking us through the situations and explaining our options. Overall it was a great experience, and I would use Little Guys in the future.

Description of Work
We moved from a townhouse in northwest Raleigh to a house in Knightdale.

09/20/2017

William P.

Great! Everyone was very helpful, professional, careful, and courteous! They are now our favorite mover for sure! The whole team was very nice, willing and able, handled each item with care above and beyond expectations.

Description of Work
Moved us from apartment in Cary to house in Sanford.

07/18/2017

Dennis S.

Excellent! The movers were on time, professional and took the necessary precautions when moving the furniture.

Description of Work
Moved furniture in and out of our first floor while our hardwood floors were refinished.

10/31/2016

Sara S.

The guys did a great job. All three were polite and very professional.

Description of Work
High-rise apartment move to new home.

10/19/2016

Jaye M.

Great job by Nelson/Wes/Murray/Rashwan. All my furniture, including my baby grand arrived in great condition.

Description of Work
Move from Raleigh to Durham

Category moving companies, piano moving

10/09/2016

Bonnie E.

Job went great. They called the day before. They arrived exactly on time. Very pleasant team of young men who were extra careful with our things. They were exceedingly careful not to bump walls. Did an excellent job.

Description of Work
We needed furniture moved within the house. We thought this might be an unusual request but the company worked with us to set a price for moving items upstairs, downstairs and room to room.

07/28/2016

Scott B.

Little Guys Movers did an excellent job moving us to our new home. They were competitively priced, arrived on time and were efficient during the move. Greg, Johnson and Jamil paid attention to details, problem solved to move all pieces, and took great care of our furniture. They listened and explained the process. There was one board that came loose on a TV stand and they called me in to see it. It was something that did not matter - I was already aware of it but the point is they did not try to hide it - true honesty! We also had them stop at a storage unit that was on the way to our new home. Other moving companies were also there (busy moving day). Some of the employees for the other moving companies were "acting like clowns". Little guys movers were professional and focused on the task at hand. We were very impressed with all aspects of the move!

Description of Work
Moving to a new home

06/26/2016

Terra B.

Little Guys Movers You Rock!!! These guys arrived on time, moved my items from storage quickly and arrived at my place of residence on time to unload. I will never look for another moving company as these guys have been a dream come true. They were professional, polite and just had the best attitudes. I felt safe in their company. I made it a point to write this review as they were wonderful! Thank you again Stewart, Eric and Brandon!!

Description of Work
moving service

10/29/2015

Susan B.

They were very professional and accommodating. My closing was delayed so I had to reschedule with them several times. They worked with me to meet my needs. On moving day, the guys were careful with my items and protected my floors and walls. They did a great job and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Little Guys moved me in to my new home.

10/23/2015

Marianne J.

I had special circumstances that required I moved at a certain time of day based on some personal requirements. Little Guys were very accommodating on helping me and worked with me to be sure that everything went fine. The two moving guys, Alex and Jacob were prompt, courteous and quick. There was no wasting of time. They helped me set up what I needed help with and everything went just as planned and completed in the timeframe I requested. I would definitely use them again next time I move.

Description of Work
Helped me transfer from one apartment to the other in the same community.

06/19/2015

Blayke B.

Frank and Giovanni were great! They were very efficient and did everything in less time than they had predicted. They were very careful with our furniture and were very polite. They were also very reasonable in their pricing! I will definitely hire again when we move into a house!

Description of Work
Little Guys movers moved us into our third floor apartment.

12/15/2014

Marilyn S.

I selected Little Guys Movers based upon their partnership with The Green Chair Project, a Raleigh-area non-profit organization serving families who are transitioning from homelessness or disasters into stable housing. The incorporation of charitable giving into a company's business plan speaks volumes in terms of commitment to service and quality, in my opinion, and Little Guys did not disappoint. From my initial call to Blake to schedule my two-part move to the final details of placing furniture in my new place in just the right spot, this company surpassed every other mover I have used in the past - by far. Kalen and his team were courteous, careful, and very responsive to questions and concerns throughout the process. I would highly recommend Little Guys Movers and will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Residential move from storage unit to condominium

06/29/2014

Barry B.

The moving experience was a great one. We have moved several times in our lives and this exceeded all of the others. I had an in home estimate done and the final price did not change after the move was completed. The day of the move, the movers were there BEFORE the scheduled time which was great. The crew I had consisted of Kalen, Jeremy, Kenny, Darius, Ethan, and Todd (from Tennessee)--he actually came in from Tn to help with the move. This crew was very respectful and efficient. Used very few had trucks so not to damage the stairs, floors, etc. Doorways were padded. Nobody complained. Not one. That is rare. It was hot and everyone kept working and told me to sit back in relax. If someone told me my experience would be like this, I would not have believed it. All furniture, washing machines, refrigerators were put back together correctly. It was good to have a pleasant group of men working hard and doing a good job! The only thing that I would consider a small negative is the fact that there were a few small areas of wall damage at the new house. One of the crew members took photos and assured me that they would call me back to discuss options or repair. That has not happened. I held off on this review in hopes that they would do what they said they would do, but they haven't to this point--hence the B for responsiveness (really an A-). I would definitely still use them again though without hesitation. UPDATE---9/8/14 Repairs were completed. Great company to work with and we are pleased with outcome!

Description of Work
Move all belongings from Cary to Apex.

04/15/2014

Robin S.

I was extremely happy with the assistance of the manager in the office- Little Guys has a unique pricing model, based on what they move, instead of time. Each piece of furniture has a price, plus $1.75 per box, and regardless of how long it takes the price will be the same. I was happy with that, and their price was very competitive for what I needed. I received a call immediately after requesting an estimate from the website, and again a few weeks later to see if I was still interested in their service. Very personable and professional. The movers called when they were on their way, and were actually a little earlier than expected. We did a walk-through of the house noting what was to be moved (necessary because of their pricing model, but a little irritating during the packing when they kept asking "Is this going?" - we're moving, EVERYTHING is going!) At the new house they put each item in the room it was labeled for, or asked where it should go, so that part of the process was straightforward. I only have two complaints- one, a painted table got scratched because one of the movers put a stack of framed wall art down on it and then slid the stack across the table . Also a floor lamp was broken because the mover didn't realize the top piece was held on by the lightbulb, which they had removed. I could have overlooked that, but he picked up the (now broken) top and set it back on and said, "it still works!" which I thought showed a remarkable lack of professionalism. I had chosen not to buy additional insurance, since we'd moved most of our fragile items ahead of time ourselves, so it wasn't worth pursuing. I'd consider using them again because of the price and prompt responsive service, but I'd be sure to pack or wrap everything - all the problems I had were with loose items.

Description of Work
Short-distance move, from Chapel Hill to Durham.

Action Piano Services

Piano tuning, piano storage on a temp regulated area, piano moving (insured), Piano repairs, piano refinishing

All Carolina Professional Relocation Moving Packing Storage Local and Long Distance Moving Companies LLC

We provide local moving, packing, and storage in the Charlotte area-- Raleigh area and Pensacola areas CLICK HERE FOR A QUOTE https://carolinamoveus.com/move-quote-form/ For a Moving Company you can count on, call All Carolina Professional Relocation Moving Packing and Storage, LLC. Our movers pride themselves on providing the absolute best in local and long-distance moving and packing, all with the courtesy and customer-centered care you are looking for in a moving company. All Carolina Professional Relocation Moving Packing and Storage, LLC has been family owned and operated since its inception. Our premier moving and packing company located in Charlotte, NC MOVERS offers full service moving and packing for customers and businesses locally and across the country. Our first rate moving and packing services include disassembly and reassembly of furniture, quilt pad wrapping of furniture, and extra attention to packing of fragile items. Whether you take advantage of our pristine packing and unpacking services or choose do-it-yourself packing, we take the time to fully understand your moving needs before a single box is packed to ensure that you move goes smoothly and to your satisfaction. Professional Relocation Moving Packing and Storage, LLC caters to all of you moving needs providing moving services for local moves, long distance moves, corporate moves, and professional packing services. Moving to a new home can be stressful and it is the goal of Professional Relocation Moving Packing and Storage, LLC to ensure a stress free move for all of its clients Additional email - ncmoving12@yahoo.com. van lines piano Local & interstate moves between other states. Residential & commercial. Corporate relocation. Homes, apartments & offices packing. Piano moving. Loading & unloading. Auto shipping. Moving & storage nashville tn out of state Atlanta GA. USDOT #1714951, North Carolina Household Goods

Truckin Movers Corporation

Truckin' Movers is a local, owner-operated moving and storage company that has been offering smart solutions to local and long-distance moving challenges since 1976. Our secret is smart planning, proprietary software and good people. Over half of our business comes from repeat cusomer movers and personal referrals, and here is why: -Super Service Award Winner 2009 -Over 10,000 Successful NC Moves Since 1976 -We have moved families to every continent except Antarctica. -52% Fewer Damage Claims Than Industry Average -Professional, Experienced, Trustworthy Moving Team -Competitive Prices -Smart Solutions for Complicated Moving & Logistic Needs -Guaranteed Delivery Dates (Local and Long Distance) -Sustainable Practices- Including Solar and Biodiesel Energy -Instant "Quote-Your-Own-Move" on our website

Offers by Truckin Movers Corporation on Angi