LINEBERGER'S TREE SERVICE INC

Founded 1993 • With Angi since December 2007

5404 PENNY RD

Raleigh, NC 27606

FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED. LICENSE # 20618. ADDITIONAL CONTACT: BEVERLY D. LINEBERGER. ADDITIONAL ADDRESS: MULCH RETAIL SITE: 2816 TRYON RD, RALEIGH NC. 27606....

03/10/2021

Joshua S.

Another excellent annual crepe myrtle pruning. Just what I wanted, and what the trees needed. This company knows their business, inside and out. I’ve used them multiple times and cannot recommend them enough.

Description of Work
Tree pruning

Category tree service

Thank you for your business and confidence!!! We appreciate the opportunity!

02/17/2021

Jean R.

Lineberger's Tree Service trimmed back a group of my trees. They performed an excellent job. The arborist understood exactly what I needed done. The trees were trimmed perfectly. They arrived early and made sure everything was neat and clean before they left. Everyone was very professional and nice. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Trees Trimmed

Category pest control, tree service

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business!!!

01/25/2021

David B.

Excellent work! Very professional crew extracted two huge oaks without affecting surrounding vegetation. Neighbors were especially impressed with the meticulous cleanup. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Two adjacent trees removed.

Category tree service

Thank you for your comments and business!!!!

12/23/2020

Daniel H.

If I ever need a tree serviced again I'll be going straight to Lineberger's. They did a great job for a great price. I will highly recommend their work!!

Description of Work
Taking out 6 trees

Category tree service

Wow! Thank you!!!! We appreciate your business!

09/19/2020

Tom K.

Our family lives on 3 wooded acres in the middle of Raleigh, and we have serious tree maintenance needs. Linebergers have always been fast and efficient, but most importantly, the job is done safely and correct. Some of our neighbors have used other services, and they have experienced unsafe practices, unfinished jobs, and messy, poor workmanship. And a big feature of Linebergers is Brent's vast knowledge of trees, their environment, and services they provide -- in addition to all the tree maintenance and removal techniques. Always a spotless cleanup, and the cost is reasonable -- in fact very economical if you consider quality. We've come to rely on Linebergers for quality and efficiency at a fair price — and are always amazed with the result.

Description of Work
Trimming/pruning many large oak trees near our house.

Category tree service

Thank you for your feedback and continued business!!!! Go Pack!

09/14/2020

Marcia R.

Excellent- work was completed fast and clean up of the debris left nothing to be done when the crew finished.

Description of Work
Chipping a large pile trees that had been cut down

Category tree service, animal removal

Thank you for your comments and business!

08/26/2020

Randy & Miriam Y.

Excellent. All the workers were efficient, operated safely, and cleaned up the area at the conclusion of the job. We're very pleased!

Description of Work
Tree removal/pruning, tree bracing, brush pile removal

Category tree service

Thank you for the opportunity. We appreciate your business. While we know we are not the "cheapest" service in town, we strive to invest in quality professionals/team members and equipment. While that investment can affect the price of our work, we strongly feel that it is the best value to our customers without cutting corners on safety and end results. We thank you for making that investment with us!

07/06/2020

Lisa J.

We had two trees fall on our house Thursday before fourth of July weekend and Arborist Caleb Shoupe came out assessed the situation Friday morning and had a crew of 6 and a crane at our house the same day. They did an outstanding job. They put down mats to protect the grass from the equipment. They cut, removed, and transported the trees in 2.5 hours.

Description of Work
Removal of two trees that fell on our house.

Category hauling services, tree service

Thank you for the opportunity. we are glad we were in a position to respond promptly. While we know we are not the "cheapest" service in town, we strive to invest in quality professionals/team members and the safest equipment to protect our employees and customers' property. While that investment can affect the price of our work, we strongly feel that it is the best value to our customers without cutting corners on safety and end results. We thank you for making that investment with us! We hope your repair work was smooth and that life is back to normal.

04/14/2020

Carol L.

We had an excellent experience with Lineberger's Tree Services and would highly recommend the company. Brent and Beverly were a real pleasure to work with. We had to adjust our timeline and the scope of the project due to an illness in the family and an unexpected expense. Life happens and they were very understanding. Brent and his crew showed up on time, did all the work in professional manner, the areas were cleaned up and Brent ensured that the job met our expectations. They even picked up a few small burn piles we had made. We have quite a few flowers in bloom and they took care around them as well. They were also very mindful regarding social distancing to ensure the safety of us and their staff. Call them, you will be pleased. Carol and Jeff Harris PS. We would like to add that our Crape Myrtles suffered from benign neglect and our timing was off if you drive by you will see the branches are well pruned, but we need to wait until next January or February to reduce the height. No Crape Myrtle here! :)

Description of Work
Tree removal and pruning

Category landscaping, tree service, animal removal

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your time investment to review your experience and confidence in our company. Best of luck in the remainder of 2020! Stay safe.

01/24/2020

STEVE S.

I've used Lineberger's every several years for a decade for tree removal and trimming. They always do great work, take great care around the property, and clean-up afterwards. They have a variety of equipment for complex jobs so no job is out of their reach. When Brent provides the walk-through onsite for estimate, he makes suggestions, and provides advice on his observation on the health of the trees. I highly recommend Lineberger's Tree Service.

Description of Work
Tree trimming

Category tree service

We value our repeat customers. You are the foundation of our business. Thank you!!! Brent & Beverly

09/13/2019

Tony W.

Excellent!! My concerns with a tree service coming on to my property was could they do the work with minimal damage. Brent and his crew lived up to all my expectations and even exceeded them. I was not able to find even one small area that had been damaged. If you are looking for a tree service that will do exactly what they say they will do, this is the company to hire.

Description of Work
Tree pruning and removal

Category tree service

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We strive to give each customer the outcome they desire. We appreciate your business. While we know we are not the "cheapest" service in town, we strive to invest in quality professionals/team members and equipment. While that investment can affect the price of our work, we strongly feel that it is the best value to our customers without cutting corners on safety and end results. We thank you for making that investment with us!

08/01/2019

Dino B.

What a good man a great company. My farther, who is a Veteran , had just been moved into a Hospice House off Trinity Rd. While my family was landscaping/ cleaning and weeding I noticed a large Poplar tree in distress and looked as if could come down any . Called Brent and he made time to come by that day. Even though they are booked to September, he managed to get a crew there within a week. His guys did a fantastic job and cleaned up with minimal impact to the rest of the yard. I live in Charlotte NC and am lucky to know quite a few arborist. This is truly one of the best tree companies I have ever had the pleasure to deal with. Thank you again Brent for doing such a great job

Description of Work
Emergency Tree Removal

Category tree service

Thank you for your time to review your experience for others. We appreciate your business. Hope you are safe down in Charlotte. Best wishes! Brent & Beverly

06/22/2019

Deborah P.

Lineberger's is a first-class company with very fair pricing. No other tree company we spoke to impressed us as much. We especially appreciated the clear proposal of what they would do and exactly how they would do it. This was important to us since access to some of the trees wasn't easy and we were concerned that the plantings in the area not be disturbed. The crew was extremely skilled, considerate and left the work site tidied and raked absolutely clean of twigs and brush. We will definitely use Lineberger's for future tree work.

Description of Work
We had a number of large trees taken down that were close to the house.

Category tree service

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. We love our repeat customers. You are the backbone of our business!

01/23/2019

Sarah W.

Once again it is a joy to watch a team of professionals at work! I've used Lineberger's Tree Service for emergencies and for basic tree work. They are always responsive, and the work is done just right. The last 2 times I've needed them, they've sent their crane and a crew of professional tree workers who coordinate among themselves by radio. They follow all safety procedures (very important!). They direct traffic as necessary, clean up during the job (including keeping roads clear), and after the job. They provide estimates and bill accordingly. I couldn't ask for a more trustworthy company. Thanks to all the crew.

Description of Work
Remove very large oak tree

Category tree service

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]! We love working for the [Member Name Removed] family and the confidence you have in our company. Our repeat customers are the backbone of our business. Brent & Beverly

01/04/2019

scott S.

Best tree service in all of North Carolina. No one else comes close.

Description of Work
Tree Removal and Trimming

Category tree service

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your confidence. Our repeat customers are the backbone of our business.

12/13/2018

Peggy C.

This is an outstanding company. The crew was professional and punctual. Pleased with the work they did and especially the clean up they did. I would gladly hire them again.

Description of Work
Tree removal

Category tree service

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business and time to review your experience for ours. Brent & Beverly

03/26/2018

Penny T.

Wonderful!! What a professional group of workers. I haven't seen a group of people work like this in years! Truly a reflection on their leader. They met, discussed their action plan, safety was came first in all their efforts, they were behind themselves in cleanup, no one man seemed to have a specific job (except the crane operator) and no one needed telling what needed to be done. They were constantly giving feedback to each other working thru mics and on-the-job training (trimming of leyland cypress) was a part of the process. What a great group to observe. They left my place in better condition than they found it. I can't say enough about their boss. Professional, charismatic, knowledgeable and thorough. He called within the hour after completion to see if I was satisfied with the job. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Tree cutting and trimming

Category tree service

Thank you! We appreciate your kind response. We hope to do service with you in the future.

10/09/2017

wes S.

Extremely Professional and knowledgeable about how much and when to prune and shape trees! They showed up as promised and did a GREAT JOB! I got a couple of estimates and Linebergers quoted a great price too. I will use them again for my next project.

Description of Work
We had 3 large trees removed and a coupe of Oak trees shaped up.

09/05/2017

Mike T.

Great. Work was done quickly for a good price and they made sure there was minimal impact to the yard.

Description of Work
Large Oak tree died in the middle of my yard and had to be removed without use of a crane. They also removed a huge pile of yard debris and mulched the tree stump. Afterward they replaced they patched the hole with topsoil, grass seed, and straw.

Category landscaping, mulch, tree service

08/24/2017

Carle M.

Ordered shredded mulch. they delivered as promised, even saved me some money by sharing a load. Driver took care where he placed to load. Very easy to work with overall. Mulch was not as dark as I would have liked, with more chip material in in that I usually get from Mulchmasters. That being said, I understood that this was a cheaper shred from downed trees, so no harm no foul. Will buy from them again.

Description of Work
Shredded mulch delivered

Category mulch

Thanks you!

08/10/2017

Katey A.

"This tree work was tricky because it was in a place over two housesThe crew did great work and left the yard clean I have been using this company for years and they are fantastic Centre"

Description of Work
Trimming large oak tree

Category tree service

Thanks! We look forward to hearing back from you in the future!

07/15/2017

Irvin E.

Very professional, safe, great cleanup. Best equipment. Reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Tree removal and evaluation.

06/06/2017

Brian H.

The crew from Lineberger's were punctual, professional, and thorough. I am extremely pleased with the services provided. My property was left in great shape. All of the trimmings were cleaned up and the entire area cleared with a leaf blower. Michael Wetzel was attentive and made sure the entire job was completed to my satisfaction. I highly recommend Lineberger's.

Description of Work
Removal of trees, stump grinding, delivery of wood chips

Category tree service

Thank you! We appreciated the opportunity. We look forward to working with you again when the time comes.

05/05/2017

Cilla G.

A full day's work for a team working so well together and everyone knew exactly what to do. I had no doubts since this tree service has taken care of my trees for years. Well organized, professional, efficient, dependable, Michael who is an arborist provides you with a most accurate estimate and consultation a few days before, so no surprises. I left for work and came home to find an immaculate clean up and new bushes placed in the best possible spaces. My yard indeed had a make over! Family owned, alway the best customer service as well as honest, dependable, friendly team. Days later, I also emailed Michael to give me advice on caring for my new plants. He emailed back the next day. I will always contact Lineberger's!

Description of Work
Removing huge oak tree limbs over roof, clearing up, cleaning up, mulching where necessary, pruning when necessary, and landscaping area to plant bushes in 3 areas of yard.

Category hauling services, landscaping, mulch, tree service

Thank you for calling on us again. We have enjoyed working with you an look forward to future opportunites.

04/24/2017

Ken P.

Excellent work. Could not tell tree were removed except for more sun light.

Description of Work
Had 4 large live trees and 1 dead pine cut down and removed.

Guzman Brothers Tree Services, LLC

We provide leading tree services such as trimming, pruning, removal, and stump grinding. We pride ourselves on top quality service and customer satisfaction. We offer flexibility and most importantly, complete safety in all of our projects. Reach out to us with any questions or to book your FREE ESTIMATE! We look forward to hearing from you!

Alliance Landscapes LLC

At Alliance Landscapes we pride ourselves on solid workmanship and great service. We are employee owned and operated. As one of the owners, I am proud to be a part of this team. Having worked in the field for 8 years supervising Landscape crews and working as a crew member, I know almost all aspects of landscape installation. My co owners are two brothers who are in charge of getting the job done. Teodoro and Jose never cut corners willingly unless asked by the homeowner themselves! We are experts in the areas of patios, hardscapes, retaining walls, drainage, grading, planting, sod installation, and proper permanent landscape solutions that account for functionality and beauty. Always feel free to contact me with any questions or for a free estimate.

NOAT Landscapes & Hardscapes

FULLY INSURED NOAT Landscapes and Hardscapes is a Top Rated Landscape Construction company based in Raleigh, NC that puts our customers first by providing 5 Star Service for every project! We take pride in every project, caring for it as if it were our own property and taking the extra mile to ensure the customer feels confident knowing the job is getting done right the first time. We can do almost any odd job you have! If your yard needs trimming, junk needs moving, lawn needs sodding, then call Nick of All Trades Landscaping LLC today for a fast, fair quote! Why Choose Us? Nick of All Trades Landscaping LLC puts our customers first. We have high standards for our work, which means we will not be satisfied until you are. So as the business owner, I guarantee to make sure every customer always has the opportunity to contact me with any questions or concerns to ensure whichever project we are on gets done perfectly.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available

TREE CARE, PRUNING & REMOVAL, CRANE SERVICES, STUMP GRINDING, TREE LOSS EVALUATIONS & APPRAISALS, WILDLIFE CONSULTING & MANAGEMENT, MULCH & LANDSCAPE SUPPLIES, LANDSCAPE DESIGN, SNOW REMOVAL, FIREWOOD DELIVERY, HAULING & GRADING.