KJ Natural Stones LLC

Founded 1996 • With Angi since September 2009

At KJ Natural Stone, LLC, We have been in business since 1996. You will see quality, dependable workmanship and your satisfaction is our guaranteed. Our customers come first, and we love to make you our prior tie. You will see a prompt reply to all inquiries plus we offer free estimates and competitive pricing. Showroom Location: 532 S. New Rd. Raleigh NC 27610...

FISHER HARDWOOD FLOORING

In business since 2000, Fisher Hardwood Flooring provides quality hardwood flooring installation and dust free hardwood floor refinishing in Wake Forest, Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Durham, and Chapel Hill, NC. Our commitment to quality products, craftsmanship, cleanliness, and customer service is evident. When you contact us for an estimate, Matt Fisher, the owner, will personally meet you at your home to understand your flooring vision and needs. He will answer any questions to ensure you receive the best products at a competitive price. Join our growing list of satisfied clients! Estimates are free, contact us today to get started adding value and beauty to your home with hardwood floors.

Simon Hardwood Floors

We are Hardwood Floor specialist and only do Hardwood flooring. We take pride in every job that we do. Please CALL OR TEXT ME at 919-369-0317 to get a Free Estimate on any hardwood flooring need you have. (Install, Refinish, Repair, Site Finished, Pre-finished, Engineered, and Laminate) We have won super service awards for the last 12 years in a row on Angie's List. I have two crews and can usually get to a job when the customer wants it done. All my employees have worked with me for no less than 6 years. We are always on time, and make sure we stay true to our schedule. We are dust free and very hard workers. We don't get paid until you are happy with your hardwood flooring. I Look forward to meeting you. Thank You, Eric Simon (Owner of Simon Hardwood Floors)

GID Flooring

We are the sister company of GID Renovation Kitchen and bathroom remodeling. Every client who went with GID Renovation was satisfied for 100%, and you can be sure that with GID Flooring you will have the same experience. We're not your average flooring company. sure install, refinish and repair hardwood floors and LVP with the best of them. We're special because of the guiding principle that permeates every aspect of our business: treat customers like family. As family. you'll get the best we have to offer. The best materials, craftsmanship, price and service. Every time. We understand that having floors installed or refinished in your home can be stressfull. That's why we strive to create an enjoyable experience from initiation through completion. Let us sweat the details. After all, that's what family's for.

Offers by GID Flooring on Angi

07/16/2020

Brenda W.

Excellent Selections and Customer Service. KJ's entire process of selecting the color and style of the granite for my bathroom remodel went seamlessly. You will find a great selection of stone at various price points, and their work is impeccable. You will not be disappointed!!

Description of Work
Granite Vanity Tops

Category countertops,marble & granite,home remodeling

06/11/2017

Angelica C.

I know this is a little late , but I was looking to hire someone to do some granite works and this company came up and for sure refreshed my memory .. I almost took the risk and give them one more chance but first as of curiosity decided to check reviews .. and I wasn't surprise on some of these .. where obvisly this owner use very low class and intimidating language special with ladies in their own ... so PLEASE PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS !!! No one ever should be bully neither treated with degreasing comments .. ( I wasn't please with the job and it was not my right to mentioned that to them in their mind ) ... sorry for the others who dealt with the same scenario like me ...

Description of Work
Bathrooms .. granite upgraded in two bathrooms and office

Category countertops

We are dumbfounded with this review not only does it seem like the customer is clearly trying to defame the owner himself but the last time work was completed for this customer was in 2013. A review like this is never taken lightly.

12/15/2016

Alan Wayne P.

Doing business with the folks at KJ Natural Stone was one of the best experiences we have ever had with anyone in doing a home improvement project. They were very friendly and professional from picking out the granite, taking the measurements, scheduling the work, and installing the product. The selection of granite that they have is one of the best I have seen. When you compare their selection to the big box stores the difference is significant. Along with that we found their prices to be very competitive with the big box stores even though KJ's quality was much better. The installation process was great. They did everything on schedule and the installers were very professional and paid attention to detail. We were totally satisfied with their work and are loving our new kitchen! Whenever we visit other homes in the area, we can’t help but notice their counter tops and realize ours are the most unique and beautiful ones we have ever seen. We would definitely use them again and would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Installed granite counter tops in the kitchen.

Category countertops,marble & granite

Mr. [Removed Member Name] , We appreciate your positive feedback, It was a pleasure working with you. I want to thank you for choosing us, Being a family owned business we pride ourselves in our workmanship and customer service. Thank You for supporting local businesses.

08/09/2016

Phyllis S.

Originally we planned to only do 2 bathrooms downstairs and the laundry room but they were so great to work with that we did all 6 bathrooms. We researched 4 other granite suppliers but KJ Natural Stones had the best selection and good value. We were very pleased with the recommendations made by Oscar. Nanfer took us to the supplier warehouse for a specific selection in our master bath and we love it!

Description of Work
We had granite installed in our laundry room and 6 full bathrooms.

Category countertops

11/04/2015

Teresa L.

Vendor stated they would send refund of 4500.00 several times, I have sent certified letter, was told they would send refund check of 4500.00 no check has been received. Vendor tried to use intimidation tactics and abusive language in an attempt to bully a woman. I have documented every conversation, text and emails over 200 pages in a binder. If I do not receive the refund as promised by this vendor I will be forced to sue in civil court. I should have read the ratings on this business prior to, if I had I would not have done any business with them. Horrid, horrid experience.

Description of Work
Vendor gave first estimates for kitchen tile renovation without listing tile as part of the cost, and pushed for a Amex deposit, that should have been my first indicator..... I chose tile for master bath renovation, one week before install vendor contacts to tell me the tile was out of stock, vendor was abusive, unprofessional. Because I would not let them choose another tile for the bath, they became very upset and gave no reason why the tile had not been ordered prior to install. Cancelled order due to vendor's inability to confirm install dates, or process of the project with both times and who was showing up when, plus the vendors inability to professionally communicate without being abusive. Wish I had read the Angie List ratings of this Vendor they are terrible :(((

Category bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,countertops,remodeling,home remodeling

09/13/2015

aaron B.

Nanfer and his crew were meticulous in their work. They were always on time and excellent at cleaning the areas of the home since we had to live in the house during the renovations. They worked with us to choose the right colors and even accompanied us to the granite warehouse to find the right pieces. Our tile is so straight and even, it almost looks like a commercial job for a large company. Any question we had, they answered and worked with us to meet our greatest satisfaction. The finished job is phenomenal. Not only did Nanfer and his crew do a wonderful job, we have become family friends since the install. We are very picky and they never once complained. We definitely felt like we got the BEST job at a reasonable price. And best of all, we get SO many compliments about our home! Nanfer is also great at coming back if you need him to repair something or add something. From other vendors we have used, we know this does not always happen when you have work done at your home. We would highly recommend KJ Natural Stone, because they make the remodel fun and worry free!

Description of Work
We updated our kitchen, three bathrooms, and living room bar area with granite. We also put tile throughout the bathrooms, kitchen, office/craft room, and laundry room. We added a back splash to the kitchen area.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling

08/31/2015

Aleece H.

They came out and measured, after we picked the stone at the warehouse. This long counter and backsplash went in the basement. On day of installation, two guys came out and they carefully brought in the granite. They also provided the cool bar sink and faucet. Beautiful job.

Description of Work
Installed a granite countertop and backsplash on kitchen cabinets.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,marble & granite

06/14/2015

Richard K.

He showed up on time and I explained that I wanted the marble top in the bathroom polished. He said he would do it for $300 and said the top would look much better. He sent a worker to do the job but the worker did get there about 45 minutes late. he then proceeded while I was doing something else. After about an hour, he said he was done and a better job could not be done without removing the top and taking it to the shop. He did a beautiful job of regrouting but the marble top looked just the same as though nothing had been done to the top. I called the owner the next day because the result was not what he described. He told me that nothing further could be done without removing the top. I feel as though I have been taken. I would not have spent $300 to regrout the top if he had told me that was all he could do. I am remodeling and will need several granite tops, but I sure will not call him for the work.

Description of Work
Polish marble top in bathroom

Category countertops,remodeling,marble & granite

06/11/2015

Steve & Laura W.

Initial in home consultation seemed like they had the resources to do this job, but at the last minute (day of scheduled arrival for the job), they backed out. Perhaps they bid too low, after all they increased the price the day before they were set to arrive, but the son of the owner not knowing that this job would be more involved than expected, and the owner initially agreeing to do the job, then backing out, was very unprofessional. I found someone else to do the job and it came out excellent.

Description of Work
Marble and granite work for bathroom

Category countertops,marble & granite

04/05/2015

David S.

When I went to their showroom to select a counter top, the staff spent quite a bit of time with me, moving large slabs around so that I could see each piece better. They were courteous and helpful. I came back the next day and selected a remnant. Measuring for the template was scheduled for a few days later. Their prices were not the lowest I had seen, but were competitive, and they had more of a selection of remnants than most other companies. They required a %50 deposit, with the remainder due upon completion. One small glitch occurred when apparently someone entered the wrong date for the template measuring into their calendar. I called when no one arrived at the time I had been given. They were apologetic and sent someone out within the hour, so this was not a big problem. The installation was scheduled for 3 or 4 days after the final measurements were taken, which I thought was a nice quick turn around. The installation went fine and they left the room clean. Their plumber came a few hours later. Overall, I am very satisfied with the product and service, and would use them again.

Description of Work
Installed quartz counter top for 21 x 40" bathroom vanity, without back splash. The price included one sink and cutout, all cutting and polishing, standard edging, installation, and the plumber's fees.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,marble & granite

Granite, Marble,Quartz, Soapstone,Onyx & Quartzite Countertops, Tile Installation, Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa