JW Ultra Air Heating & Cooling, LLC

Founded 2014 • With Angi since February 2016

We are a local owned company with over 35 years experience. We offer maintenance agreements on existing systems. We specialize in hvac replacements....

DVM Electric & Mechanical

DVM Electric & Mechanical

We're a family based business providing electrical & mechanical (heating and air conditioning HVAC) services with offices in both the Wake County, Wilmington and surrounding areas since 2003 for residential & commercial customers. We have extensive experience in solar systems, generator installations, HVAC, electrical remodeling & repair services. Our focus is your complete satisfaction with the work performed with competitive pricing.

Offers by DVM Electric & Mechanical on Angi

04/26/2017

Once they returned my call everything went fine. I had to call them 3 times before they finally called me back after leaving a rather nasty message the last time. The only reason I went with them is because they installed our unit when we built the house. Otherwise I would have looked elsewhere after the second call. They definitely need to improve in this area. The gentleman they sent out was gre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual tune-up. Signed up for their annual plan

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are sorry for the delay in respond time. We were having problems with the phone system at the time. Everything has been fixed since and we are currently doing Mrs. [Member Name Removed] service for yearly maintenance.

04/19/2017

We have an annual contract and they come out a couple times a year. They are good, they work with you on the schedule. They are fair, if they find something wrong they will tell you or show you and they are very good at explaining it. Their prices are fair. We have recommended them to several people in the neighborhood. Their always on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did the spring check-up on the air conditioner.

01/27/2017

Jim is great. They put our system in initially. The price was good. It took them an hour to do the service. The place was nicer than when they started.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Ultra Air for a pre-season tune up.

08/06/2016

03/07/2016

Absolutely Fantastic- They go out of their way to make sure I am completely satisfied. Ultra Air is professional and priced very reasonably.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new system and have done regular maintenance for several years.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We do service, repairs, sales and installs on gas furnaces and heatpumps.

work on oil furnaces. duct cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard Available