JHR Custom Cabinets

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2012

JHR Custom Cabinets has over 15 years of experience in the Triangle area. We're dedicated to customer satisfaction and are passionate about what we do. We are committed to excellence....

Precise Drywall & Sheetrock

Drywall and Sheetrock expert

AMC Concrete

AMC Concrete specializes in pouring concrete, making stamped, and decorative works in your sidewalks, driveways, porches, and especially patios. AMC has been in this line of work for one and half decades. We are an owner-operated business.

Ahome Care Remodeling Inc

Offers by Ahome Care Remodeling Inc on Angi

01/16/2020

Susan B.

I would highly recommend Jose Ramirez of JHR Custom Cabinets. His attention to detail is amazing and his recommendations are spot on!! I would recommend him to everyone. He and his staff were wonderful to work with and they got to know me on a personal level.

Description of Work
A build in bookcase

Category custom cabinets,woodworking

04/12/2019

Colleen A.

Excellent! Jose and his men were very professional, prompt, and meticulous. The job was completed in a timely manner and it looks like a new kitchen! I would highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
New cabinet doors, drawer boxes and painting

Category custom cabinets,woodworking,interior painters,cabinet refacing

02/06/2019

Stan G.

I thoroughly enjoyed working with the folks at JHR. They communicated well, were open to discussing options with me, and adjusted the design when my preferences changed. They delivered the island to my garage ahead of schedule and made a second trip to install the island. I am very pleased with the quality of the work and believe I paid less than I would have at other companies. I would use them again and will recommend them to my friends.

Description of Work
JHR built a custom island

Category custom cabinets,home remodeling

We appreciate your review Mr. Gaver! Trusting a company you hire for the first time, it may be a little hard but I am happy to know you did and that you were content with the final product.

07/02/2018

Laurel H.

These guys were awesome. At first a team was sent that obviously didn't know what they were doing. But they were fired within a day or two, and a new team was sent that began from the beginning, powerwashing the house. They found a number of rotten wood issues which they addressed, removing the rotten wood and replacing it, then painting it. They even removed the glass from a deck door that was rotten so they could reuse it. /They built a custom door around it, brought it back, and installed it. Their painting job is great. Everything looks wonderful. Unfortunately, they did put the wrong weather stripping on one door which we are having removed and replaced, but I would certainly recommend this company again.

Description of Work
painting the trim on our brick house

Category woodworking

Thank you for this awesome review! We appreciated your patience throughout the project and understanding that the first team we had sent was new and unfortunately we were not aware of there poor workmanship. We are happy that our second crew met your needs and did a great job! Thanks again!

02/19/2018

Mandi B.

JHR did a great job removing the walls and fixing the floor, sheetrock and molding. They arrived on time and kept our house as clean as possible during the remodel. Finished the job quickly! We are extremely pleased.

Description of Work
We had two walls removed

Category drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters

It has been a pleasure working with you Mr. [Member Name Removed], we thank you for allowing us to help throughout your remodeling project and also for the great review! We appreciate you being a great costumer!

02/07/2018

Will T.

Jose, Cinthya, and Oscar make a great team. They took a difficult kitchen cabinetry tasks that other contractors weren't sure about getting into and they did a great job at a reasonable price. I have used them two times now and both times they get a great result very professional and a reasonable price. I got a massive refrigerator they were able to trim out kitchen cabinetry to give the space needed to be able to reset the door jam. Very easy going to work with too :-) kind of fun actually, A+ experience highly recommend!

Description of Work
Needed Kitchen Cabinets reshaped to allow room for bigger new Refrigerator

Category woodworking,cabinet refacing

Thank you! We are happy to have been able to help in this modification task. Oscar and his helper are thankful for the tip (; We appreciate your trust!

01/29/2018

Jeff C.

Perfectly. I had a nightmare experience with another contractor I hired on Thumbtack and this couldn't have been more different. All workers showed up when they said they would and the job was completed on time and on budget. Very friendly. Very professional. I will absolutely contact them for future jobs.

Description of Work
They removed ceiling mounted kitchen cabinets, repaired the ceiling, installed a new stove vent and rebuilt one of the kitchen cabinets .

Category custom cabinets,contractors,drywall,handyman service,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing,doors

Thank you for the positive review and for allowing our JHR team to show you their abilities and skills. Enjoy your kitchen modification, it's been a pleasure!

11/30/2017

Monica S.

I was extremely pleased with the professionalism of this company. The final price paid came in very close to the original quote. The quality of the work is impeccable. They came when they said they would and did exactly what they said they would do. Jose was very knowledgeable regarding what would work on my specific cabinets and what would not. They built replacement drawers for my cabinets to replace the original ones and they look great. They also built panels to go on my peninsula which gives the illusion of more doors. This small touch elevated the look of my kitchen and was suggested by Jose. Everyone I spoke with at this company was pleasant and helpful. I would definitely hire this company again to do more work for me and I would recommend them to anyone looking to have similar work done.

Description of Work
I hired JHR Contracting to paint my existing kitchen cabinets, and replace my old counter top with granite and replace the old sink and range hood.

Category custom cabinets,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Thank you for such a great review! It was a pleasure working with you, we are content to see our hard work reflected on a final product like your kitchen. We thank you also for trusting our company and allowing us to serve you, we will more then happy to work with you in future projects! Enjoy your kitchen & Happy Holidays! Sincerely, JHR Contractors & Cinthya

10/10/2017

Ken G.

Great! The owner visited my home to give me a detailed estimate. The job came in on schedule and on budget. The quality of the work is terrific. His various employees treated my home as if it was their own (booties, floor coverings etc.) The guys were very nice, personable, I enjoyed their company and appreciate their work. Found them based on Angie's List's prior reviews. Worked out perfectly!

Description of Work
New home but wanted some additional work performed before moving in. Had two built-in, custom bookcases built and installed. Also had a number of other, labor intensive enhancements made. All done to my complete satisfaction.

Category custom cabinets,decks,electrician,glass repair,woodworking,interior painters

Thank you very much for [Member Information Removed] review! We appreciate your business and it was [Member Information Removed] pleasure taking care of your project. Which I fell in love with [Member Information Removed] bookcase, great choice! We look forward working with you soon! Thank you for your trust! Best regards, JHR Contractors

10/05/2017

Mary S.

Went very well, very satisfied with their work, very professional and courteous, would recommend them.

Description of Work
porch railing painted

Category house painters

JHR Custom Cabinets

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2012

2840 S Wilmington St

Raleigh, NC 27603

Costume Cabinets, Carpentry, Painting, Additions, Interior & Exterior, House Remodeling, Wood Floor Installation, Pressure Washing & Residential Cleaning.

Visa, Check, PayPal