HOME REVISION LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2008

We feel that you should really enjoy the time you spend in your home. Updating one or all the rooms in your house will improve the way you feel about your home. Our goal is to help the homeowner with a smart solution for getting the most for their money while increasing the value of the home. Home Revision strives for quality in every project – large or small. We make it our aim to stay in budget, stay in communication with the homeowner, and stay on schedule. Our primary goal is client satisfaction - during the project and for years to come....

AGUILAR BUSINESS

We are providers of electrical services in the Raleigh/Durham area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom for the needs of each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism, and customer service our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer professionally. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all your electrical service needs!

Showroom Flooring

At Showroom Flooring, we’re committed to meeting all your flooring needs with personalized care and professionalism you won’t find anywhere else in the Chapel Hill, NC region. With over 50 years of combined industry experience, our knowledgeable flooring contractors are happy to help you find the best solution for your home to give you the gorgeous floors you’ve always wanted at a price you can afford.

RenovateRepair.com

James Hardie Siding Contractor: ext. carpentry; ext. painting; door and window installation. RenovateRepair.com is owned and operated by Cary resident, Susan Prenatt. Under her supervision, qualified reside and paint crews will transform the exterior of your home. Member of: James Hardie Contractor Alliance; Guild Quality, and Better Business Bureau with A+ rating. 12-18 months same as cash on approved credit for projects over $5000. 15% Angie's List Discount.

03/25/2016

Jordan G.

Extremely happy with the finished project. John and team excelled most when given ample opportunity to be creative, going well beyond the simple ideas I had and staying comfortably within budget. Never felt like I was being upsold and my stated budget requirements were taken seriously throughout the project. In addition, all the members of John's team are highly skilled professionals that I grew to trust and rely upon for important design decisions. Home Revisions gets my highest recommendation.

Description of Work
Replacement of all kitchen cabinetry, sink, and counter, total house floor refinish and partial replacement, construction of hallway laundry closet.

Category custom cabinets,closet systems,countertops,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,interior designers,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

03/31/2014

Albert G.

Through Angie?s List I contacted 3 companies to provide an estimate for some extensive repair work needed to my front porch. Only one called back and did the estimate. I called the other two again and again no reply after two weeks. I can only assume that they are no longer in business. Can?t imagine that they are so unreliable or so disrespectful even to just say that they were too busy to take on more work. Sounds like a bad omen. I?d stay clear of folks like this.

Description of Work
nothing

Category contractors

03/22/2014

Jesse S.

Came out and walked through to find out our ideas of what we would like to renovate in our home. That was two months ago. Only one email from them since. No cost estimate. Nothing. Very disappointed.

Description of Work
Nothing.

Category home remodeling

10/21/2013

linda H.

This has been my first year in this house. Since moving here I have fallen down the stairs leading down from my upstairs bedrooms twice. The reason for this was because the steps had an odd curve in them as they got closer to the bottom. Home Revision was the 2nd company I contacted to see what could be done to prevent me from falling again and to get an estimate of what it would cost. John agreed with the first contractor I talked to that my closet had to be removed so my steps could come straight down from the upstairs. There was so much difference in the way things were presented to me between the two companies. I quickly realized that the work would be done correctly with Home Revision and I was right. I have nothing but good things to say about John, Dan, and the rest of the crew. They were courteous, friendly, professional, and on time. They answered all my questions and kept me informed on a daily basis of what was going to be done that day. Everyday after they finished their work they cleaned up. My floors have never been swept so much! The new stairs have improved the look of my living room and more important, I feel so much safer going up and down them. I appreciated the fact that they listened to me on what I needed to feel safe and saw that my needs were met.

Description of Work
Redesigned my stairs.

Category remodeling

07/25/2013

Sara D.

The contractor was prompt, courteous and responded the same day to provide an estimate. John supplied us the estimate along with a few sketches of how the doors would look from a few angles. The sketches could have been a little more professional like from a CAD application but it was ok for this job. John went ahead and ordered the unit and advised us it would be4-6 weeks for delivery. It was every bit of six weeks and when the unit arrived, it was the wrong size. John assured us he would take care of the problem and have the right unit immediately. Well, immediately meant another 2-3 weeks. A few weeks later the unit arrived and the craftsmen that did the work was fantastic. He was very professional and paid great attention to detail. In one day he had the unit installed and made it look perfect. We were very impressed. The painter showed up a day later or so and did a fine job but was not the craftsmen that the installer was. With the exception of the wrong size unit, the overall experience was good and I would not hesitate to give John a call again to do work at our house.

Description of Work
Installed French doors in office

Category home remodeling

05/20/2013

Alice S.

The Home Revision team did a wonderful job remodeling our Master Bath.? Each tradesman was professional, knowledgeable,? and enjoyable to work with.? They all took pride in their work and were very respectful of the fact that they were working in a home while we lived there, protecting our floors and carpet and keeping the work area as clean as possible.? The project manager gave us daily updates on who was coming and what was going to be done, plus what to expect? for the next day or two.? He's a great communicator.? Their interior designer did a professional job of helping us make all the material choices and listened to what we liked.? The job was completed in the time frame they gave us and the quality of work is superb.? We will call them again for any future work we want done.

Description of Work
Remodeled Master Bath.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

04/22/2013

Ellen T.

The project took about 8 weeks. It went smoothly. John, Dan and Jamie are wonderful to work with. Everything was completed to 110% satisfaction. Any changes were made swiftly. They were not intrusive to daily living and cleaned up after themselves. Any problems were fixed immediately. Jamie is an incredible designer and put into place all things I desired plus things that I didn't know I wanted! We plan on using them again for all our renovations. Thank you!

Description of Work
Master bath renovation-> handicapable.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

03/15/2013

Tom O.

We had used Home Revision previously for a master bath renovation, which went very well. The kitchen remodel went very smoothly also. In this instance, we provided fairly detailed plans as to what we wanted moved, changed, added, etc. along with a budgetary estimate of what we expected to spend on each phase. Home Revision reviewed the plans and explained what structural modifications would be needed and/or expected and suggested additional modifications to the plans to allow all the ideas to come together. From there, we worked together to finalize the budget and Home Revision was very supportive in keeping the budget on track. All phases of the work went smoothly and all of the subcontractors were excellent to work with, many of which we had worked with two years prior (which says a lot). Special attention was placed on keeping dust migration minimized. We did not have any dust migrate to other areas during the major portions of the construction, and only minor during the final touch-up phase. We were very happy with all of the materials, colors, fixtures and workmanship. The project completed on schedule also, which was a big plus since the holidays were approaching. As in any large project, there were some unexpected items that popped up. But, Home Revision was easy to work with and ensured that everything was made to meet our expectations. If the surprises were normal risks to a contractor, they absorbed them. If they were normal change orders, then Home Revision talked us through the various options, etc. and made it easy to decide what to do. We have to note that this project came as close as any to being a custom design/build type project. Home Revision was very cooperative in lending their services to keep the project as custom as possible without charging extra for those services. There was a lot of attention to detail and emphasis on making the newly renovated areas match the existing areas with regard to trim style & grade, material construction, colors, etc. We had quotes from other companies that were substantially higher. And yet, those companies did not present themselves to be as fair as Home Revision. After working through this 2nd project together, we can attest to Home Revision being very honest and fair. They will ensure you are happy with the project.

Description of Work
Complete renovation of kitchen and dining room, along with alterations to adjacent breakfast area, laundry, office. This included new sub-flooring and hardwoods, new cabinetry, relocating walls, granite counter tops, removal of popcorn on ceilings and repair of ceiling sheet rock, tile back splash, custom hood, banquette, island, kitchen water heater, LED lighting, copper plumbing, stained trim and all electrical brought up to code. Home Revision provided all labor and materials, less the appliances.

Category contractors,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,water heater repair,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

02/04/2013

Beverly H.

Great service, can't say enough nice things about John, Jaimie and Don, the entire staff and crew were wonderful to work with. Very professional. Top of the line job and service. Would highly recommend and would use again in the future.

Description of Work
Great remodel

Category ceramic tile,countertops,electrician,flooring contractor,glass repair,hauling services,interior designers,lighting,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,wallpaper removal,ceiling fans,marble & granite,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

01/27/2013

Jay J.

Our 1960's ranch home had a small outdated kitchen with an adjacent dining room, and we wanted to improve it. It was a large project that included:A complete swap of the kitchen and dining rooms; Extensive plumbing and electrical re-work; knocking down walls new drywall; new windows and doors; New cabinets, hardwood floors, new countertops. The work was recently completed, and we are very satisfied with the results. When doing a large renovation a feeling of trust is important, and we definitely felt comfortable with the entire team. They were very detail oriented, and they worked hard to make sure we were happy with everything about the project. The communication with our project manager Dan was excellent. The team of Home Revision was also conscious of our budget and we never felt as if they were pushing or taking advantage of us. We are very satisfied and would recommend Home Revision for a kitchen remodel!

Description of Work
Major kitchen renovation with Home Revision

Category contractors,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,glass repair,hardwood floor,lighting,plumbing,replacement windows,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

HOME REVISION LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2008

2777 Brentwood Rd. #41352

Raleigh, NC 27629

Design / Build, Interior Design, Bathroom remodel, Kitchen remodel, Additions, Basement and Attic finishing, Renovation, Cabinet design, Whole house remodeling, Insurance restoration, Interior and exterior work.

Check, Financing Available