GRASSMASTERS LANDSCAPING

With Angi since September 2007

Forever Green Lawn Maintenance

Give us a call today for all of your lawn & yard work needs!

Lawn & Order Landscaping

Top rated landscape contractor in the area! Whatever your landscape needs, Lawn and Order can handle it! From basic mowing & trimming, customized weed control & fertilization, aeration & seeding to hardscaping – let our experts develop a plan with you that will beautify your property! We look forward to talking with you!

Gardens of the Carolinas

We are a family owned, residential design/build landscaping firm that has been serving the triangle since 1981.

Offers by Gardens of the Carolinas on Angi

04/02/2009

Angela C.

A trusted friend recommended Grass Masters based on work she had seen him do at other properties but not her own. I called him and set up a time for him to come and view the yard to give me an estimate on getting the work done. Based on the size of my yard I thought his estimate was a little too high and asked if we could negotiate on the price. We settled on $50.00 per month for him to come by and do the general yard maintenance. The initial trip would cost me $150.00. This was prior to the Christmas holiday two weeks pass and I still haven't heard anything from Mr. Gomez so I pick up the phone book and start calling other businesses with no luck. Friends cut down trees for me on New Year's day and leave the wood and limbs in the yard so now I know it will cost me even more to get the yard cleaned up. I've called several more companies and asked them to stop by the house to give estimates. I get home on Saturday evening January 10th to find my yard has been cleaned and all the debris removed I was happy but also puzzled since I didn't know who had done the work, then I went to my mailbox to find a note pulled from a child's notebook with a bill written on it for $250.00 from Grass Master's Mr. Gomez had decided to come by the house without contacting me. I paid the bill rather reluctanly because I have never dealt with anyone who conducts business in this fashion. I spoke with my frined and her husband and told them the story and they cautioned me to not continue to do business with this individual. However I decided I would give him another try, so I began to send Mr. Gomez payments of $50.00 each month to care for my yard, I called mr Gomez on March 19th to let him know my grass needs to be cut and a shrub removed from my deck which he was supposed to do on his 1st visit to the house. Mr. Gomez has not been back to the house to date. He stated that he would put down fertilizer for me and he'd charge an extra $50.00 for that. I mentioned to him that I was looking for someone to powerwash the house as well, he told me he could do that but he wanted to charge me $350.00 to do that. I told him I think I can find a better price than that. I still have a good mind to report him to the better business bureau.

Description of Work
Grass masters was contracted to mow, trim, edge and clean leaves from my yard.

Category lawn service

09/18/2007

JERRY S.

We have them come to the house when needed. They will also do planting, mulching and clipping depending on the time and size of your yard. They do a fair job and their price is average.

Description of Work
We have them come and cut the grass, trim and blow the debris away.

Category lawn service