GID Renovation. Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling

Founded 2007 • With Angi since March 2017

3312 Hobby Ct SUITE A

Raleigh, NC 27604

We are a family-owned home improvement company based in Raleigh, North Carolina. For the past 15 years, we’ve been helping families turn their houses into dream homes and find comfort and a peace of mind in a place where they make memories as a family. As a family ourselves, we know that your
European style kitchen  project
European style kitchen

cabinet makers

202027502

04/30/2021

Kimbal K.

We obtained quotes from several companies for the remodeling of our master bathroom. Oksana quickly understood the design vision and color schemes that my wife had in mind and proposed a design that captured that vision. All of their workers were on time, polite, informative and did great work. Dani and Oksana have assembled a very impressive team of workers who take great pride in their work. Dani keeps the project phases flowing smoothly and makes sure that the work is done well. Any issues that arose were minor and quickly dealt with. A great group of people who focus on delivering a great finished product.

Description of Work
Master bathroom remodeling

Category custom cabinets, home remodeling

12/24/2020

diane W.

We loved this service and love our new kitchen! They completed the work on schedule with the exception of a few things that were out of their control. When this did occur, owner Daniil Gulyak communicated closely with us, even doing some of the work at the end to finish up for the holidays.

Description of Work
Kitchen and family room renovation

Category drywall, home remodeling

09/30/2020

Edith T.

Beyond excellent! I recommend GID completely. Workers were prompt and professional. The owners communicated with me every step of the way. It was a wonderful experience.

Description of Work
Kitchen

Category drywall, electrician, interior painters

07/14/2020

Kim B.

Our experience with GID was amazing. They were wonderful to work with on the front end as we designed our kitchen and this continued through the entire project. The dates provided for the start and completion of the project were just as they said. We thought their prices were extremely fair after comparing to a handful of other vendors. We appreciated their input on the design side and felt their employees were top notch. Thank you GID!

Description of Work
Full Kitchen Renovation

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, home remodeling, interior painters

07/08/2020

Jerome L.

We love our new kitchen (Brooklyn white cabinets, new island install, river white granite, suede gray subway tile blacksplash) and Legend Pine luxury vinyl plank flooring on main floor. I always knew what time the crew was coming and they were very friendly, worked hard, and did an excellent job cleaning up each day. A few problems came up and Daniil was always extremely prompt in calling us to discuss and work on solutions, even on a Saturday. Oksana was great guiding us in the design aspect. Top quality work and trustworthy business and would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Kitchen Re-Model and LVP

Category ceramic tile, countertops, home remodeling

06/23/2020

Hollie R.

GID did our kitchen remodel, and we are so happy with the work. I can't say enough good things about them - both the owners and the workers were friendly, responsive and professional. They hit some unforeseen issues with the removal of a wall, and handled them wonderfully with no increase in the cost for us. Everyone was also very punctual and tidy. They always arrived at 8AM, sharp, and left the workspace clean and neat when they left. They were also spot on with their time estimate, and finished up our kitchen exactly when they said they would, even returning weeks later to do some minor touch up of things we noticed, later. We are recommending them to all our friends, and will be using them, again, in the future.

Description of Work
Kitchen Renovation

04/24/2020

fred R.

Fantastic: To get to rebuild, they had to remove cabinets and peninsula, counter tops and backsplash; repair hardwood floor area; move out(and in) all downstairs furniture; refinish entire first floor. The rebuild included making island cabinets, matching upper and lower cabinets (that replaced lazy susan area), installing countertops and tile backsplash, relocating sink/dishwasher (plumbing) to island, adding new pot and pendant lights, relocation wiring and a/c vent. Along the way, they cleaned daily. It was a big undertaking by lots of trades. All were well qualified.

Description of Work
We had a dishwasher leak that ruined a 6x4 area of the hardwood floor (removed). After mitigation, an option presented itself to remodel instead of repair. We picked GID Renovation for the task mainly because of our interaction with Daniil and Oksana, availability and price. It turned out to be an excellent choice. No regrets. Basically we wanted to remove a lazy susan/peninsula setup with an island. .

04/05/2020

David W.

After doing a superior job on our master bathroom renovation, we hired Daniil and crew for a second bathroom remodel. Daniil is easy to work with, transparent and honest. There is minimal inconvenience during the renovation process and they complete every detail for an exceptional finished product. We will continue to choose GID Renovations for future projects.

Description of Work
Remodeled hall bath

01/19/2020

Dave W.

GID did an awesome job from start to finish. Their work is outstanding and they cleaned up everyday. They worked extremely hard to keep our home livable while under construction and minimizing the dust and dirt. We are extremely happy with everything they did and their craftsmanship was excellent. Both Oksana and Daniil gave us great ideas and were able to help us visualize what it would look like before we started. Both remodels were done ahead of schedule. The GID team are exceptional and we love the new Kitchen and Master Bath. I will hire them again to do my next remodel.

Description of Work
Remodel of our Kitchen and Master Bath

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, home remodeling, interior painters

11/02/2019

christina B.

Daniil and his teams of electricians, plumbers, carpenters, tilers, etc...are wonderful. They took my disaster of a master bath that was stripped to bare studs and sub-floor and turned my vision into a reality. The layout was completely reconfigured. Daniil offered very helpful suggestions during the planning and was always prompt in following up with me if I had a question. Every team that came in left my home more clean than when they arrived. I am 100% completely thrilled with my spa-like bathroom! It’s gorgeous.

Description of Work
Master bathroom complete remodel

09/21/2019

Rebecca R.

We didn’t end up using him but he was very responsive and gave a good estimate.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

09/13/2019

John L.

Repairs and renovations went very well. We were very happy with GID. Their crew worked hard and fast, and helped get us back into our home as quick as possible. The kitchen and master bath looked amazing when they were completed. They gave great suggestions throughout the process that added to the look of everything. We would refer them to anyone and use them again.

Description of Work
kitchen , bathrooms , flooring , paint

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters, cabinet refacing

Thank you Mr [Member Name Removed] for your business ! We really appreciate it ! Enjoy your house!

09/13/2019

Theodora L.

This review is two months over due considering the amazing job they did. I needed my bathroom(gutted )kitchen countertop and back splash done.The previous bathroom was okay,but we needed to make it wheelchair accessible. Having a great contractor for such bathrooms is important. Before meeting Daniil, I already had fear for construction / renovation companies.I believed it was was going to be a difficult experience. I met with Daniil, and explained what I needed done.He gave a rough estimate and said he couldn’t be certain on the price until everything was itemized( which I found amazing ).You get to see exactly what you are paying for. They were very transparent. I called many times freaking out about something,I had personally ordered or a situation that wasn’t clear to me. They were always calm ,telling me to relax that they would get it done before my move in date. That promise kept!!They finished all my jobs before the scheduled date I was given.Someone always called me back when I needed to know anything going on about the project. They were communicative and called each week with timelines on what was to be done. They made sure everything was perfect. They were also available after the job was done for Minor adjustments. Stop thinking if you can trust them just do it!You won’t regret any part if it. They were respectful of my home and cleaned up after them selves. Everyone at GID company was helpful and professional. If I have another project, I am definitely calling them. We loved everything they did in our house! Thank you so much GID team !!

Description of Work
bathroom

Category ceramic tile, countertops, home remodeling

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review! It was our pleasure to help you with your bathroom remodeling and accommodate it for your husband !

02/17/2019

Javier L.

My husband called and made an appointment. After making the appointment, my husband texted our address. On the appointed day no one showed up, and no one called. We were glad to learn about the company's lack of professionalism before it was too late.

Description of Work
Bathroom Renovation

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Good afternoon Mrs [Member Name Removed] Unfortunately we were not able to find any records in our system for an appointments with your home address and name (text messages , phone calls, voicemails or emails) . We are a customer care company , and we are always on appointments on time. Please make sure that you called GID Renovation - 919-443-5174

12/15/2018

Chris D.

Vendor (as subcontractor) arrived as scheduled and immediately set up and laid out the job. He provided protective covering for countertops and floors. Installer was meticulous and knowledgeable in his craft. A true artisan/craftsman. Best tile work I have seen. No flaws, precise measurements, exceptional grout work. Friendly and professional. I highly recommend this vendor.

Description of Work
Installation of Kitchen Tile Backsplash

Category ceramic tile

12/05/2018

Diane K.

We had our kitchen renovated and absolutely love the final result! I cannot say enough good things about GID Renovation. Every single person was extremely hard working, they were patient with us and our back and forth decisions, and they definitely put the customer first through the whole experience. It's refreshing to do business with a company that takes such pride in their work. We will be hiring them again for further renovations and would definitely recommend to anyone. I know I'm missing names, but to Oksana, Daniil, Dimitri, Benjamin, Ivan - many, many, many, many thank you's!!!

Description of Work
Kitchen renovation - granite, backsplash, ceiling, cabinets

10/12/2018

lauren I.

They are highly professional. I really like that they were very accommodating to our needs and made us feel very comfortable having them in our home. I will highly recommend and use them, again.

Description of Work
Full Kitchen Remodel

Category remodeling

10/07/2018

Molly D.

GID renovation did such an amazing job on my kitchen! I could not be happier! Oksana and Daniil were so great to work! I got a few quotes and they were the lowest, but you can absolutely not tell by the completed results. They helped with the design and it turned out beautiful. They communicated promptly the entire time. The whole team was so nice and considerate. I felt very comfortable with them in the house all day while I was away at work. They even they even looked after the dogs :). If issues came up, they took care of them quickly and at minimal cost. I really can't say enough. If you're looking for a kitchen or bath remodel pick these guys!

Description of Work
Full Kitchen Renovation

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters, cabinet refacing

09/22/2018

David W.

This remodel was a total success. The professionalism and efficiency from Daniil and crew was refreshing. They removed the popcorn ceiling, rearranged plumbing and electrical, installed all fixtures and were thorough from demo to completion. We will most definitely hire them for our other projects.

Description of Work
Master bath complete remodel

Category ceramic tile, drywall, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

07/26/2018

Jin S.

There work is excellent. and the crew is very professional and fun to work with, I couldn't be more happier. The price is exceptional.

Description of Work
did the whole kitchen and floors throughout the whole house

Category remodeling

07/26/2018

Elli X.

It was fantastic.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling.

11/17/2017

Richard F.

Danill and his crews were amazing. They were prompt, courteous, and genuinely skilled craftsmen. Everyone knew what had to be done and they were all working on the same page. Danill promised it would be completed by a certain date, and he actually finished almost a week early. We are very pleased with Danill, his crews and his professionalism. Will have him back to do the bathroom

Description of Work
The kitchen was taken down to the bare walls as well as the floor. All new cabinets, flooring, granite counter tops, and back splash was installed. Danill also scraped the popcorn ceiling and installed new LED light fixtures. When it was all done, it was a brand new kitchen.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, home remodeling, interior painters

10/19/2017

Kse Z.

GID Renovation did an amazing job in our master bath remodel ! Such professionals team , very qualified , they definetly know what they doing. We are going to hire them to do our kitchen !

Description of Work
Master Bathroom remodeling

Category drywall, home remodeling, cabinet refacing

05/03/2017

John J.

In 35 years of hiring and working with professional contractors, I have never worked with any as good as GID Renovations! Daniil and his company are the best in the business! Exceptional craftsmanship, always on time, daily cleanup, kept us informed on every step of the process and simply a great group of gentlemen. No other company comes close to providing what they provide. I would hire Daniil and his company again without any question. In fact, my wife and I are thinking of renovating our kitchen and I believe GID Renovations is running an outstanding special for kitchens currently. Thanks again Daniil for your great work!!!

Description of Work
Bathroom renovations.

Shimmer Interior Design

Premier Painting & Drywall LLC

We are here to help you with your future project. Premier Painting will help you transform your home, or place of business into a masterpiece. "Your Home Is Your Canvas", and we dedicate ourselves into helping you achieve this goal. Premier Painting takes pride in our quality of work.Our team of painters are highly skilled professionals & have several years of experience! We are looking forward to meeting you.

CertaPro Painters of North Raleigh

Additional contact name - Kirt Storch. Additional email - wakeforest@certapro.com. Additional DBAs - Sheri Storch Services Inc, Certapro Raleigh, CertaPro Painters Ltd. Independently owned & operated. Additional website - www.certapro.com.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about GID Renovation. Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling

How is GID Renovation. Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling overall rated?

GID Renovation. Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are GID Renovation. Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling open?

GID Renovation. Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling is open:

What payment options does GID Renovation. Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling provide

GID Renovation. Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal

Does GID Renovation. Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling offer free estimates?

Yes, GID Renovation. Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling offers free project estimates.

Does GID Renovation. Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, GID Renovation. Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does GID Renovation. Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling offer a senior discount?

Yes, GID Renovation. Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling offers a 0% senior discount.

Are warranties offered by GID Renovation. Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling?

Yes, GID Renovation. Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling offers warranties.

What services does GID Renovation. Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling offer?

GID Renovation. Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling offers the following services: Cabinets ,Refacing cabinets, Tile, luxury vinyl planks, Flooring, hardware , plumbing , lightning, design , full kitchen remodeling ,Custom Tile Showers. Drywall. Plumbing. Electrical. Design. Glass Enclosures, Glass Block Windows, Vanities. Counter-tops. Bathroom Remodeling