Geek Squad - Best Buy

Computer Sales
TV Repair
TV Sales
Auto Radio Service

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

Goodman Quality Lighting

The services I provide are TV wall mounting, ceiling fan installation, recessed and any other lighting installation, security camera installation and trouble shooting etc.. I stand out from my competitors because I have 4 years of experience doing electrical work and trouble shooting. I also have received an electrical certificate. All of the work I do is quality work that I stand behind with fair pricing. I am an owner-operated business and understand that my work is all I have to make a name for myself, which is why I pride myself in the quality of work that I do.

B-Supreme LLC

With over 10 years of experience in the field B-SUPREME offers the best quality in TV Installation Services along with being prompt and responsive. B-SUPREME specializes in the following services: * Mount TV's and soundbars to drywall (mounting hardware sold separate if not provided by the customer). *Conceal cables/cords in wall (cables, and cords sold separately if not provided by customer). *Mount electric fireplaces to drywall (mounting hardware sold separately if not provided by customer) ****FREE ESTIMATES **** All installation services are installed with the same quality as if it is was my own home. B-Supreme provide service in the Triangle area of NC (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill and surrounding areas within a 60-mile radius.) CALL NOW FOR PRICING!!!!!!!

GQ Appliance Repair

GQ Appliance Repair is a small veteran owned business that offers repairs on all household appliances and all major brands. We also do installations and haul always. If your looking for great quality service and prices then we are here for you.

12/11/2018

Lisa G.

Over the phone a price was quoted for $200. When we went to Best Buy to purchase the TV, the salesman told me it would be $300. When I asked for the Geek Squad manager, I explained it was a simple drywall mount and the price quoted by his department over the phone was $200. He told me it would be $350 and that was it. The guy was rude, totally out of line. I walked out without purchasing the TV and found another installer that charged $160.00 and did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
Mount a flat screen TV on the wall

Category home theater design

04/04/2016

Michael R.

Wonderful service...great experience! The Geek Squad arrived on time as booked, and spent 3 hours setting up / installing the new 4K TV I had purchased. He also provided and configured a new Harmony Universal Remote for the TV and all of the configurations for an additional fee...well worth it since some of the configuration, such as going to YouTube and back to TV, were a little tricky. They noted that one of the back panels was not quite properly fastened in case I wanted to return it. But the panel is sticking out about 1/16 of an inch and not noticeable so I kept it. They were very knowledgeable about both the new TV and setup, as well as configuring the Harmony remote. They spent some additional time showing me how to navigate the screen and smart TV. Overall, I was very pleased with their service.

Description of Work
Setup and installed new 4K TV, configured Harmony Universal Remote for TV.

02/12/2016

Jeff R.

Very well. Very professional, informative, prompt, and efficient.

Description of Work
Installed and mounted a home theater system.

Category home theater design

02/12/2016

Margaret M.

Flawless setup, explained how to use it, were informative and answered all our questions. Above all, were courteous and on time, even wore foot protectors! We love our new Harmony and the great service from the Geek Squad.

Description of Work
Programed a Harmony TV remote

Category tv repair,computer repair

06/12/2015

Sandra P.

The process went well. He was very knowledgeable and was able to explain to us why our "old" slingbox was not working. He also provided us with useful information on getting the most our of the device we had just purchased.

Description of Work
Connected our new Sling Player to our internet and then installed Sling Player on 2 lap top computers and an IPAD.

06/12/2015

Lana L.

He cleared the line and before he left he ran the machine again to make sure it was working properly. He also showed me how to clean food particles out of the bottom of the machine and told me how often it should be performed.

Description of Work
My dishwasher was showing an error message and would fill with water but did not drain. The serviceman ran the washer to check out the problem himself and then was able to clear it up.

Category appliance repair

05/14/2015

Linwood W.

Lousy he checked out my system and said everything check out ok. but the next day i could not print with my wireless printer and my wireles wifi would work for 15min and shut down i unplug it and replug it and work for 15 min and shut down. I do know what he did but had to buy another wirless router. I email the problem to the geek squad and no results. I purchased another router from walmark and installed it myself and it all is working good. I just lost $99.00 to the geek squad for lousy work.

Description of Work
check out my wireless wifi and router and repair same.

08/14/2012

William B.

I had to wait in line for half an hour just to talk to someone about what I was looking for. Then I had to wait in line again to find out where I needed to go. There were probably 4 or 5 things you had to do just to make a purchase.

Description of Work
I went to Best Buy to buy a laptop.

Category computer sales

04/03/2012

john T.

I only used them on that one occasion, and their services were fine. I would consider them if I were to buy something big like that. I always get the price from more than one person, and their price was about average.

Description of Work
I bought some equipment from Best Buy, and it had a warranty. We had a lightning strike and it took out the equipment, they couldn’t fix it, so they replaced it.

Category appliance repair,appliance sales

12/13/2010

David W.

I went to the best buy store on Capital Blvd. to pick up a friend's PC, That had been repaired. The best Buy person said to me do you have your paper work. I said NO. The Best Buy person said I can't let you have it. I asked can I have my friend Fax you the paper work? Would that work. He said he didn't know but he would ask. He had to talk to the manager. ONE HOUR Later the manager said No. This is not the only time I have had trouble with this store. In fact I will not buy anything from best buy myself. I stopped shopping there because I found The Sales men will tell you anything for you to buy there extra cloverage.

Description of Work
Remove a virus from a PC.

Category computer repair,computer sales

Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2006

3.9

6101 Capital Blvd

Raleigh, NC 27616

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available