Frye Fence Co

Raleigh, NC 27603

Frye Fence Co...

06/21/2021

Hunter B.

Based on my recent experience, I do not recommend Frye Fence. When we requested a quote last fall, they were not very responsive. Then they showed up at our house with the wrong fence. Those two issues were frustrating, but it got worse when they installed our fence in November 2020. Frye Fence damaged our internet connection on the day the fence was installed. We lost internet service for several days. AT&T had to replace the underground wires. Frye Fence also damaged our irrigation system, which no longer works. I sent multiple emails and texts to Frye Fence asking for their help, but never got a response. We got quotes from several fence companies and chose Frye because they were the cheapest. That was a mistake. They are cheap for good reason. Take your business elsewhere.

Description of Work
New Fence Installed

06/13/2020

Wendy H.

I received a quote from Frye Fence Company on 01Apr2020 to complete a very small privacy fence project in a townhome community. Once I received HOA approval I sent the signed contract to Mr. Frye on 31May2020 to get on their schedule. I finally heard from him and was told the fence would be installed on 12Jun2020 at 9am. They arrived a couple of hours late with fencing that didn’t match. Mr. Frye said this was due to the supplier being slow. They dropped off concrete bags and left. At 3:30pm I spoke with Mr. Frye again to inquire as to where they were. He said they couldn’t find the fence and were having to ride to Clayton to get it. He said they would be back on 13Jun2020. When I asked what time he said “morning”. They did arrive at 10am on the 13th and installed the wrong fence! The installer said they couldn’t find the right fence. I called Mr. Frye and left him a voicemail. I waited for a callback which I didn’t get. I called him back and he said to leave the fence up and he would try to find the right fence on Monday or he could take it down. I asked how he would find it Monday since he didn’t bring the right fence to begin with. At this point he became rude and raised his voice slightly that he didn’t know and wouldn’t know before Monday. I said ok I’ll give you until Monday. I did not trust he would find the correct fence nor that he would remove the wrong fence before we received HOA fines. I asked the installers to remove the wrong fence immediately. I do not recommend you use this company for any fencing needs whatsoever. We will find a more professional company to spend our money with.

Description of Work
Privacy Fencing

03/01/2013

Shane H.

They are slow to provide estimates and never sent anyone out to actually look at the job. I don't think they are set up for residential... more of a commercial company.

06/15/2006

THE FENCE HAS SERVED ITS PURPOSE AND IS HOLDING UP WELL. THE MEN WHO CAME OUT AND INSTALLED THE FENCE ASKED ME A LOT OF QUESTIONS ABOUT THE WAY THAT I WANTED IT DONE. I AM SATISFIED WITH THEIR WORK.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED A CHAIN LINK FENCE FOR MY RENTAL PROPERTY.

Caliber Fencing

We are residential fence contractors based out of Sanford, North Carolina. With 5+ years of experience, we can guarantee that no job is too big or too small. Caliber is synonymous with quality, distinction, character and excellence. For this and many other countless reasons we know our name and workmanship will set us apart from other competitors. Our installers specialize in aluminum, chain link, vinyl and wood fencing. Contact us today!

Sierra Structures

Welcome to Sierra Structures, LLC, in Durham, NC. We are the most reliable and best priced fencing contractor in North Carolina! We complete projects ranging from simple residential jobs, like building a picket fence for your yard, to high security prison fencing, like Central Prison in Raleigh, NC.

World Fencing

We are a locally owned company, specializing in fencing services of all kinds! -- Privacy, chain link, wood, aluminum, vinyl, animal fencing/ invisible fencing, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, our attention to details, all while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Fence-Sales, Service & Contractors,Fence-Sales, Service & Contractors