Fix-R-Uppers

Founded 1990 • With Angi since February 2013

Does your home need a handyman? Fix-R-Uppers makes it simple for you to make your home everything you want it to be. More productive, more functional, more beautiful. Our company is your best source for value-driven, professional services. Established in July 1990. We have decades of collective knowledge and experience that give us a unique advantage in providing quality construction services to homeowners. ...

Showroom Flooring

At Showroom Flooring, we’re committed to meeting all your flooring needs with personalized care and professionalism you won’t find anywhere else in the Chapel Hill, NC region. With over 50 years of combined industry experience, our knowledgeable flooring contractors are happy to help you find the best solution for your home to give you the gorgeous floors you’ve always wanted at a price you can afford.

Sun4light.Inc.

As the area's ONLY VELUX Dealer Installer, Sun4Light provides homeowners superior products and installation. Velux Sun Tunnels and Skylights are manufactured in South Carolina and delivered to our warehouse within two to four days. Our team of installers has more experience in tubular lighting (solatube, sun tunnels, sola tubes) than anyone in the country! With a solutions-oriented approach to day-lighting, our specialist will provide you with the best lighting solution! All installations are warranted by the manufactured against leaking! Give us a call for your free in-home evaluation! Ask about how our products can qualify for a 26% solar tax credit. Beginning November 2020, Sun4Light,Inc. expanded product and service offerings to include roofing!

Apex Lock and Key Locksmith

Super Service Award Winner for 7 straight years! Apex Lock and Key Locksmith is full service locksmith based in Apex, NC. We offer mobile locksmith service for Apex, Cary, Morrisville, Holly Springs, Fuquay Varina, and Raleigh, NC. We are happy to provide our community with services such as Free Emergency Infant Lockout Service, and discounts for Fire/EMS, Military, Police, Teachers, Students, Nurses and Seniors. We are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Please give us a call if we can help out with any of your locksmith needs! Give us a call at 919-387-3884 for a free and friendly over the phone estimate.

01/27/2020

Martin K.

It went fine. They did what they said what they were going to do. They had been doing work around the neighborhood which is why I hired them. They cleaned up after themselves. They do handyman work.

Description of Work
Painting and repair work on my roof

Category house painters

12/07/2017

Kathleen W.

Paul and his crew were awesome! They treated my home like it was their own and took pride in all of their work. I can't believe that the popcorn is gone and there was no mess or dust! I have recommended them to neighbors and will call them when I need more work done.

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet replaced, popcorn ceiling removed in several rooms and rooms painted

Category electrician,woodworking,ceiling fans,interior painters

07/13/2017

Margaret S.

They did a wonderful job. My gutters have never been so clean and the repairs are solid and it's now in the better condition than when we initially purchased our home.

Description of Work
I needed to have some repairs done to my fence and a new gate installed. I also needed my gutters cleaned and my home power washed.

Category fencing,gutter cleaning,handyman service,pressure washing

Handymen - appliance reapair, granite installation, furniture assembly, blind & curtain hanging, carpentry, caulking & grouting, ceramic tile, countertops, decks, dimmer switches, doors & doorbells, drain cleaning, drywall, ductwork, fascia & soffit repair, ceiling fans & light fixture installation, faucet installations, fencing & gates, gutter repairs & cleaning, insulation, locks, windows, yard maintenance, flooring - carpeting, hardwood, vinyl & tile