First Class Clean

Founded 2009 • With Angi since October 2011

1325 Kirkland Rd

Raleigh, NC 27603

SERVICE AREA: Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Morrisville, Holly Springs. SERVICES: Pressure washing, Sealing, Window Cleaning. Copy and paste this link your browser to watch us in action!! : https://youtu.be/-xN2MQXklUs First Class Clean is the trusted pressure washing and window cleaning company in Raleigh, North Carolina. They offer quality cleaning services that include window cleaning, driveway cleaning, pressure washing, and other surface cleaning. Started by passionate and innovative college graduates in 2009, the company has become the trusted name in cleaning services for the Raleigh area....

04/24/2018

Mike T.

The First Class Clean team did a fantastic job of pressure washing our house! It was a pleasure coming home from our weekend trip and seeing our house looking great, as if it was just freshly painted. They did the job only a few days after we called them. In addition, for just $10 extra, they changed two flood lights on the second story that I couldn't reach, with the new ones I left on the porch. First Class will definitely be rehired next spring to pressure wash again after the pollen has stopped.

Description of Work
Pressure wash our house

12/11/2017

Haze L.

Everything done professionally and expertly

Description of Work
Power wash of our home

09/21/2017

Michael H.

Chad and his crew were very easy to schedule with. They quickly responded with an estimate and scheduled a day for the service. Then when we needed to reschedule a few days prior to the original appointment, they were willing and happy to accommodate our change. The day of the service they efficiently and throughly washed all agreed upon areas. They even sealed up our front door, since it is a stained wood door prior to washing the house. Afterwards, our home looked like it was freshly painted, and the driveway and walkway were so clean they looked white! I didn't even know they were that color, it had been so long since they had been cleaned. This is the second time we have used them for washing our house, and the first time for the driveway and walkway. They continue to impress us. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They pressure washed our house, walkway and driveway

Category concrete driveways, gutter cleaning, pressure washing

09/06/2017

Anne H.

Very pleased with the work that First Class Clean has done for us over the last 3 or 4 years.

Description of Work
Hired annually to clean our windows inside and out as well as the outside light fixtures. They also clean the gutters if needed.

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

08/29/2017

Lisa F.

It was the 3rd time I had hired them. They did an excellent job. The windows were cleaned inside and out quickly but well.

Description of Work
Whole house Window cleaning.

04/27/2017

Cheryl L V.

First Class Clean was exactly that - First Class. They responded to me promptly, set an appointment date and showed up on time. They were personable and professional. Within an hour they had cleaned my whole house. They also assured me that they would take care to ensure that my foundation plantings were not affected from the cleaner that they used. Unlike another company that had just about killed it a few years ago.

Description of Work
House exterior needed cleaning.

04/22/2017

Shawn M.

Thanks to Chad and his team for doing an AMAZING job pressure washing our house and cleaning out our gutters!! We were well overdue on both! They were able to schedule us quickly, arrived when scheduled, did a great job, were great to work with, and priced very well! We'll definitely call on them again (probably sooner than later thanks to the spring pod drop) and would definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
Pressure washed the house and cleaned the gutters

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing

01/30/2017

John C.

great they powerwashed house and did not remove any paint

Description of Work
Power wash house

01/20/2017

Timothy H.

Excellent! Young professional men who are working hard to do a good job and grow their business. Very professional, prompt and efficient. Sent an email calendar announcement to schedule, then a text when they were on their way for scheduled appointment.

Description of Work
Cleaned exterior of house which had not been cleaned for approximately 8 years.

01/03/2017

Edith M.

Was extremely pleased with work and young men who did the work

Description of Work
Power wash driveway, patio, walkway, screened-in porch

12/07/2016

Joellyn M.

They were quick, efficient and thorough.

Description of Work
Washed my windows and screens

11/21/2016

Heather W.

On time and very friendly. But I felt they worked a little too fast. Serveral neighbors had the same work done and they were at their homes for much longer. I felt like there were spots they missed becuse they seemed rushed.

Description of Work
House, front walk and patio pressure washed.

Category pressure washing

Thanks for the business and feedback! We will be reaching out to you to discuss. We did have plenty of time to complete the work to our outstanding standard and believe we did a perfect job on the project. An owner was present at the job as well. It is likely the case that there was an issue/ defect with the areas to be cleaned that pressure washing will not resolve. This is why we prefer the customer to be home at the end of service to discuss these things, but unfortunately that was not the case for this job. Again we thank you for the business and look forward to working with you in the future!

11/21/2016

Fred J E.

Excellent work. Completely satisfied.

Description of Work
Hired to clean all our windows.

Lisa F.

They were very professional and got the job done quickly. They did the inside and outside of the windows and they were very careful not to mess with anything.

Description of Work
I used First Class Clean for window cleaning. It was an Angie's deal for $99.

Lisa F.

This is the second time I have used them and were awesome.

Description of Work
They did window cleaning.

Art F.

They were excellent! They did a good job! I like the quality of their work the most.

Description of Work
They cleaned multiple windows.

11/17/2016

Emily N.

They were great. They were just really easy to get set up and do the house and no hassles.

Description of Work
Housecleaning.

Category house cleaning

11/17/2016

Emily N.

I thought it was gonna be an inconvenience but they were in and out in the time they said they would be. I didn't have any issues.

Description of Work
Power washed the outside of the house.

Carroll W.

It was fine. I think it was a fair price. As far as I remember, they were on time. They were fine. They did what I asked them to do.

Description of Work
They did window cleaning.

Joseph P.

They did a really good job. I've used them twice in the past. I like the fact that they were able to come within pretty short notice and they did a really thorough job.

Description of Work
I use First Class Clean for window cleaning services. Whole house low pressure wash.

Joseph P.

They did a really good job. I like the fact that they were able to come within a pretty short notice. They did a really thorough job.

Description of Work
They pressure washed the whole house.

11/15/2016

Fred L.

Great. On time. Very professional. Great results.

Description of Work
Cleaning windows inside and out.

11/15/2016

Brian D.

Excellent - perfect service and completion of all work was awesome!

Description of Work
Power wash the house and clean the windows

11/14/2016

Heather M.

Fine. A few areas of epoxy that they said they could not/ would not remove .

Description of Work
Interior and exterior on select windows

11/14/2016

Matthew S.

I have nothing but good things to say; they were great. I have used them twice, once last year and once this year. For what they did the price was great. From start to finish they are professional. The service is done well in a timely manner. For the price what they do is great work.

Description of Work
They power washed my house both times. The last time they had a window cleaning special so they also did that.