Everett Tree Service

Founded 1996 • With Angi since June 2006

7044 Wildlife Trail

Raleigh, NC 27613

Everett Tree Service and Tree Removal in Raleigh has over 15 years of experience in providing tree care, and removing trees, limbs and stumps from residential and commercial properties. Whether you need a tree removed because it is too close to your house or business, diseased, downed from a storm or other reason, our experts can evaluate and recommend the best course of action for your trees. We aren't done until you are 100% satisfied with our services. We invite you to browse our pages to learn about our Raleigh-Durham residential and commercial tree removal company and services. For a free estimate, contact us at cs@everetttreeservice.com or call (919) 271-6108....

09/10/2019

David P.

The crew was great and all of the work went well. They were not the cheapest quote but they did a great job. Would hire again.

Description of Work
remove several trees and trim low branches on several other trees

03/15/2019

Debra B.

It went fantastically. I interviewed 3 different companies for the job. One could not come out for 2 weeks to give a quote, this and another came the same day. The person was knowledgeable and consultative from Everett. The quote from the other company did not include details on the prune, so they were slightly lower. The crew that removed the tree was professional and the job went off quickly and without incident. They reviewed the job with me before leaving. This was a great experience.

Description of Work
A cedar tree cut down and another large tree pruned.

01/15/2019

Chris J.

Would definitely use again. Arrived when promised, cleaned up all debris, and work took the time the crew leader stated it would take to complete the work.

Description of Work
Branches and Trees Removed

12/04/2018

Forrest C.

I like working with both the person who did the estimate and the leader of and crew who did the work. It was done very professionally and quickly. All crew members were working hard. However, I had major problems getting an estimate of when during the agreed-to day the crew would be arriving. I couldn't find a phone or email that was answered by a person or which led to a conversation with the scheduler or someone who could say where the crew was. I understand unexpected delays, but it would be very helpful if Everett could at least provide a best estimate for either a 4-hour time block or of at least morning vs. afternoon. I would understand that this is a "best guess." Otherwise, the joy was done very professionally.

Description of Work
Removal of two large dead trees and reshaping/trimming of one smaller decorative tree.

09/05/2018

Lauren H.

Work was originally scheduled for a Friday, but they called the afternoon of the Monday prior and said they had a cancellation and asked if they could complete my job that afternoon. Monday afternoon worked for us, Everett showed up 15 minutes later and completed the job in just over 2 hours, which was under the estimated 3 hours. Everett's operation was impressive and efficient. The cleanup was excellent, would highly recommend their services. Their quote was extremely thorough and Pete took the time to answer all of questions.

Description of Work
Cut down 3 large trees (River Birch, Sweet Gum, and Maple), trimmed large shoots off another tree, and ground 4 stumps

08/07/2018

Elizabeth A.

Everett provided a very timely and reasonable quote for the work we needed done. We were kept up to date on scheduling and they were able to accommodate our timeline. The workers were very efficient and professional, and they were very careful not to damage anything. Clean-up was excellent. Even our neighbors commented on what a good job they did.

Description of Work
Removal of six trees

08/02/2018

Elizabeth M.

They are outstanding! I could not be any happier.

Description of Work
They took down and prune trees and did general tree maintenance.

05/22/2018

Todd B.

I called and a guy came out very soon to provide a free estimate. (Many tree services charge for estimates these days.) The price was a little high, but we had used them before and they did a great job. They sent a contract via email. I accepted it and we arranged a day for the work. They came out with serious equipment - a bucket truck to reach 40 or 50 feet high, a chipper, chainsaws, and 4 guys - and within about 2 hours had all trees down and cleaned up. We are very happy with the results and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Needed 5 trees felled and cleaned up.

04/09/2018

John S.

This was my second experience hiring a crew from Everett for tree removal work, and the job was excellent. The entire job was performed in half a day, and the experienced crew worked together very efficiently. They even made time to take down some trees for my next door neighbor before leaving. I will definitely call Everett again when I need tree removal help.

Description of Work
Removal of one very large oak tree, two other large oak trees, one medium oak tree, and multiple other small and sapling trees.

10/12/2017

John V.

From start to finish, it was a pleasure to work with Everett. Their estimate was the lowest, and they went out of their way to fit me into their schedule quickly. Workers showed up on schedule and were extremely careful and efficient in their work.

Description of Work
Removal of large trees, stump removal and trimming.

Grey Land Specialist

Providing quality dirt work to Raleigh and the surrounding areas. With over 7 years of experience in the industry. You can rest assured, that the job will be done correctly. greylandspecialist.com

Alliance Landscapes LLC

At Alliance Landscapes we pride ourselves on solid workmanship and great service. We are employee owned and operated. As one of the owners, I am proud to be a part of this team. Having worked in the field for 8 years supervising Landscape crews and working as a crew member, I know almost all aspects of landscape installation. My co owners are two brothers who are in charge of getting the job done. Teodoro and Jose never cut corners willingly unless asked by the homeowner themselves! We are experts in the areas of patios, hardscapes, retaining walls, drainage, grading, planting, sod installation, and proper permanent landscape solutions that account for functionality and beauty. Always feel free to contact me with any questions or for a free estimate.

Gardens of the Carolinas

We are a family owned, residential design/build landscaping firm that has been serving the triangle since 1981.

Offers by Gardens of the Carolinas on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Tree Removal, Pruning, Stump Grinding, Crane Service, Chipping, Mulch, Fertilization, Debris Hauling, Brush Mowing, & Storm Clean-Up.