Complete Home Transformations Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2012

We are your one-stop-shop when it comes to Home Improvements and Remodeling. From roofing to concrete and everything in between. Save money and stress by not having to deal with a multitude of contractors. Just call us for a free estimate today....

Precise Drywall & Sheetrock

Sunrise Roofing LLC

Sunrise Roofing Is a Local Company Out of Auburn, Ga and Raleigh, Nc. We Are a Carefully Structured Company Founded and Operated Since 2004. Sunrise Roofing Specializes in Hail Damage, Wind Damage and Other Types of Storm Damage, Focused Mainly in Roofing. The Base of Our Company Is Dealing With Insurance Companies After Natural Catastrophes. We Are Highly Trained and Certified, With Licensed Adjusters on Staff, Insuring the Very Best Representation When Dealing With Your Insurance Company. In Short We Strive to Get Our Clients Everything They Are Entitled to,Using Every Available Resource. Give Us a Call for a Free Assessment at 855-889-ROOF

Linda Nuxoll

2015 - 2018 Associate of the year! I will patiently work with you to find your dream home! In this very competitive Triangle area market you need someone who is watching the market closely and will get you into a house on the first possible day. I will be honest with you about the pros and cons of every house and guide you on preparing an offer that will help you win the home in a multiple offer situation. If you are selling your home I will help you determine what, if any, improvements you need to do insure the greatest return on investment. I have many contractors recommendation I can share. I will have your home measured and provide a floor plan, I include a professional staging consultation free of charge and will have a professional photographer capture the beauty of your home I've been a full time realtor since 2005 working the entire triangle area.

08/18/2015

Alice S.

Complete Home Transformations completed all of this work in 8 days. We had a quote from one company who said it would take 10 weeks. We were extremely pleased with Complete Home Transformations. The owner, Mike, was onsite daily and his team was top notch. Since Mike used his employees (not subcontractors), they had the required Worker's Compensation that our insurance agent recommended. They were very professional, efficient, friendly and punctual. They prepped the work site to reduce the construction dust/debris from the bathroom. Put down a tarp from front door to bathroom and removed it each night. Once they were finished, they performed all necessary clean up. Mike and his team were able to provide design suggestions to us and it came out better than our original plan. We were thoroughly impressed and the result exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend Complete Home Transformations if you want true professionals at a reasonable cost.

Description of Work
Master bath re-model - Removed existing floor, tub, and shower tile. Installed new shower pan and backer board. Installed new floor tile and tub/shower tile with mosaic tile accents. Removed and installed new vanities. Removed old faucets and installed new Hansgrohe faucets (roman tub, waterfall shower, vanities). Built a knee wall beside toilet. Re-routed plumbing coming from floor to wall to accommodate new vanities. Replaced light fixtures. Painted walls and trim. Performed clean up.

Category ceramic tile,concrete repair,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

05/21/2015

Barry J.

Description of Work
Added a sump pump under the house and replaced the vapor barrier.

Category concrete repair,remodeling

09/20/2014

Paul F.

I can honestly say they went the extra mile to ensure we were happy with the job!

Description of Work
Mike and his crew did a great job repairing/replacing part of my pool deck that was installed incorrectly by the original contractor on the pool. They also filled cracks in pool deck and driveway . They came back 3 times to correct a sealing situation that was not his fault. Great work, price and professionalism. I would use them again, and would definitely tell people to give him a call.

Category concrete repair,decks

09/16/2014

Craig L.

This was sort of a no-win job in the sense that I think these cracks tend to reappear and reapplication of these coatings are always problematic. It did not keep the owner from personally and promptly attending to the problem. Like they say concrete cracks. I would use these folks again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Repaired a number of cracks in a swimming pool deck that had one of those cool deck applications applied over concrete. There have been constant problems with cracks over certain areas probably reflecting poor initial installation and application

08/11/2014

Torin G.

Mike and his crew were extremely professional. He was at my house to do an estimate within 24 hours of first contact. Once we selected him to do the job it began, as scheduled, within one week. The work was done as promised, on budget, and on time. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending him to anyone that needs work like this and will be using him again on future projects.

Description of Work
retiled kitchen and baths, screened porch.

07/02/2014

Michelle F.

It was incredible. I like the honesty, convenience and price. They did an extremely good work. He let me pick up whatever granite I wanted. If I like changes for the cabinets and got the wall. If anything was more expensive the price didn’t raise so he kept his price the whole way through. He does an incredible work. He was loyal and honest. It was reasonably priced and did a professional work.

Description of Work
Evan Huntley did the whole kitchen.

Category home remodeling

10/15/2013

James C.

Fantastic!!! Mike Milan is great to work with. He was prompt for the estimate and helped pick out just the right color. It looks great. He and his crew were right on time the day they started, and finished exactly in 3 days as he estimated. The crew were very skilled and neat with their work. We are so happy. We only wish we called them sooner. Great job, very happy.

Description of Work
Re-surfaced the concrete around our in-ground pool.

08/21/2013

Marcia N.

He did a phenominal job. He's quick, efficient, and makes sure everything is perfect.

Description of Work
He has put in hardwood floors throughout the house as well as crown molding. He re-did our carpeting and put tile in our bathrooms.

Category ceramic tile,hardwood floor,remodeling

06/26/2012

Laura P.

Another fantastic experience. I hired CHT to do the concrete on my patio a couple of weeks ago and they did such a great job that I hired him again to do my walkway. A year ago I hired my landscaper to install a walkway leading from my driveway to my front door. I paid him $3,000. He used the wrong Polemeric sand and didnt put 2 inches of concrete below the sand...as a result - within 2 weeks my driveway started falling apart. Landscaper did several fixes on the walkway and then gave up and told me that he didnt want to do business with me anymore (can you flippin believe it???) So I hired CHT to fix this landscapers bad job.....and boy oh boy did he do just that! He pulled the sidewalk apart, poured 2 inches of concrete onto my walkway,,,then placed the slate on top of the concrete....then used a tan colored concrete to fill in the cracks... And whal-la! I have a beautiful brand new driveway.... And it really is gorgeus! Now I'm trying to think of other projects to do.... Maybe the concrete in my garage???? I would definitely use Mike/Complete Home Transformation again. Definitely got my money's worth! :)

Description of Work
I hired Complete Home Transformations to install a Slate walkway leading from my driveway to my front door.

06/17/2012

Laura P.

They came by within 24 hours to look over the property and give me an estimate. I was given the price of $7800 and at first thought that was too much (I had been given other quotes that were less) but Mike Milan had me convinced that the other contractors wouldnt do as good a job on my concrete and that there were services he would perform that they wouldnt do. I decided to go ahead and use him because my gut instinct told me that he would do a good job. They began work and before long, it became evident that this job was going to be alot harder than what he thought. There was evidently 4+ layers of paint and special coatings on my concrete and his contractors were going through sanding blades litterally by the hour. He had expected this job initially to take about 2 days but because of the extra layers (and some weather issues) it was going to take close to 5-6. And rather than bill me for the unexpected work, HE SWALLOWED THE COST FOR THE EXTRA DAYS!!!! This clearly meant that he was taking a hit for these additional expences and I cant begin to tell you how greatful I am! The coatings were eventually removed....and then his team applied a brand new coating to the cement surface followed by 2 coats of white paint. My patio and pool area have never looked this good. I look like I just got a brand new patio and pool area (and to some degree I did!). He did an excellent job. I am so happy that I asked him if he would redo the sidewalk in my front yard (a year ago another contractor did a extremely poor and cheap job installing a sidewalk which leads to the front door and it was falling apart). He is about to begin that job next week and I cant wait. The stones and polymeric sand in my walkway are falling apart.... I know that Mike will do an excellent job!

Description of Work
Complete Home Transformations removed several layers of old apoxy paint from my cement patio and also removed old apoxy from the concrete around my pool. They removed a special spray coating that was applied to the concrete 20+ years ago. They applied a clean and new coating to the surface of my patio and pool area.

Category ceramic tile,concrete repair,decks,concrete driveways,hardwood floor,home remodeling,driveway pavers,epoxy flooring,stamped concrete

Complete Home Transformations Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2012

6925 Old Wake Forest Rd

Raleigh, NC 27616

Bathroom Remodeling, Tile, Hardwood Floors, Granite Countertops, Painting, Decorative & Stamped Concrete, Driveways, Retaining Walls, Garage Floor Coatings, Siding & Decks

Vinyl Siding