Churchill Glass & Mirror

Founded 2008 • With Angi since December 2010

4.4

Churchill Glass & Mirror is a Shower Door Shop providing Custom Windows, Replacement Windows, Shower Glass and Window Replacement in Raleigh, NC....

Paradise Home Improvement

call today for handyman and roofing services.

American Craftsmen of NC

American Craftsmen of NC is a small Locally owned & operated exterior home improvement company that specializes in Windows, Roofs, Siding, Gutters and Gutter Guards. Our mission is to provide superior workmanship, quality products, outstanding customer service and a high standard of integrity at a fair price. Additional DBA - No Worries Inc. Award winning.

Lane's Contracting, Inc

When you hire Lane’s Contracting, you’re selecting an exterior home contractor with over a decade of experience in the Raleigh and surrounding areas. Quality Builders in Wake & Johnston Counties as well as Neighboring Communities. You now know that Lane’s Contracting employs a group of talented, conscientious home improvement professionals. So, doesn’t it make sense to choose us to deal with your leaky or sagging roof, curling or missing shingles, granules in your gutter, or other problem signs that you need roof repair? Choose the contractors trusted by your neighbors and friends in Raleigh, Cary, Durham, Goldsboro, Smithfield, Wake Forest or anywhere in the Triangle and call us today at 919-631-6112. We’re ready to help in all of Wake & Johnston Counties & all surrounding areas.​

Offers by Lane's Contracting, Inc on Angi

12/07/2013

Edward K.

The work was done on time for the agreed upon price. We are especially pleased with the coating because it makes cleaning the glass a breeze.

Description of Work
Mr. Churchill installed a new semi-frameless shower door and panel with the coated glass for easy cleaning. He personally handles the residential work.

Category glass repair

10/12/2013

Christopher H.

He provided a timely estimate and we agreed to go ahead. He said he needed to order the windows and it would take a few weeks. A few weeks or a month went by and we contacted him to ask the status, and he said they had not yet arrived and he would let us know when they did. That was in the summer, it's now October, and we never heard out of him again. We will move on to someone else.

Description of Work
Provided estimate for 3 window replacements (home windows).

Category replacement windows

05/28/2013

Louisa H.

Do not recommend this business

Description of Work
I called 3 times on both the business and cell numbers and e-mailEd them once. They never responded to my phone messages or e-mails. This was just to have a window pane removed and replaced.

Category replacement windows,window tinting

03/19/2013

Mary H.

I called to ask for an estimate, and because we lived in Creedmoor, he wanted me to email him an approximate measurement of our shower door - which i did promptly. Unfortunately, I never received a response from him.

Description of Work
No work performed

Category window tinting

12/05/2012

Michael W.

It took 2 minutes to install the new sweeps.

Description of Work
Steve install new shower enclosures in our home as I remodeled two bathrooms. These tasks were performed approximately 1 year ago. One bath is a guest bath and never used. The 2nd is our master bath. The sweep located at the bottom of the shower door split and had to be replaced. I check several stores in the area to no avail. I then contacted Steve. He advised that the sweep should not have failed. He stated that he had a supply of these sweeps on order and they should be available within the next couple of days. When the sweep arrived, I met Steve at his warehouse. He provided me with 2 sweeps; one to install and a spare, should it fail. Steve refused to take any money for the items. (Enough said!)

Category glass repair,window tinting,doors

08/13/2012

Virginia A.

Steve Churchill came over and initially gave us an estimate on getting a replacement window installed. We were also going to have the tile in the shower worked on at the same time. When the grout people could not schedules us until late August. After finding new grout people, Steve did everything he could to get the window ordered, delivered and installed as quickly as he could. He found some other issues while framing out the window and fixed the problems without any extra charge. He was also very informative and willing to explain any questions that I had and made sure that I was satisfied with the window look and installation. He's very professional and easily approachable.

Description of Work
We were having the window in our bathroom shower replaced.

Category replacement windows,window tinting

Custom Windows, Replacement Windows, Shower Glass, Window Replacement, Shower Door Shop