Certified Roofing & Siding Specialist LLC

Raleigh, NC 27616

Financing Available through Medallion Bank

Financing Available through Medallion Bank

roofing
Financing Available. Great Rates. Terms & Conditions Apply.

Certified Roofing & Siding Specialist is your trusted repair and renovation source for you home's project. When we started out as a roofing company, we made it a principle to use only the best roofing products and provide superior roofing services....

roofing (43)gutter repair (10)siding companies (8)interior painting (4)door installation (3)chimney repair (1)egress window (1)lighting (1)

04/30/2021

These guys are a A Class company. Very professional and quick to answer and questions. They even saved me some money and helped to figure out how to improve the look of my porch.

Description of Work
Vinyl Siding

Category siding

Work Completed On 04/19/2021

Thank you for the awesome review. I certainly appreciate you dropping off the check yesterday. We appreciate you and your business! David President CRSS

04/30/2021

They did an outstanding job. We are very pleased with the quality of the work and the responsiveness of the owner.

Description of Work
New Roof

Work Completed On 04/16/2021

Thank you for your review. The new roof looks really amazing. looking forward to taking care of your siding project in the very near future! David President CRSS

04/08/2021

They came exactly when I was told and finished the job in 6 hours. They were very responsive throughout the process. I’m very pleased with their work and would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Roof replacement on house and storage building

Work Completed On 04/06/2021

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We really appreciate you and your business. David, President CRSS

02/08/2021

This family owned and operated business was great to work with. They were very helpful, communicative, worked within my budget, and did a few additional things to help me out that were not technically required of them based on my contract! Though I do not look forward to having something happen to my house again that would cause me to need repairs, I do take some solace in the fact that I at least...

Description of Work
Siding replacement and new roof

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We certainly appreciate your business and are glad you are well pleased with our product and services. Yours truly, David, President CRSS

01/27/2021

These guys are the best! They came out during the Holidays and performed meticulous repair work, are licensed and certified, and charged a reasonable fee. Certified Roofing and Siding are the real pros! I recommend them without reservation. Cay Cross

Description of Work
extensive roofing and chimney repair

Category egress windows,roofing,chimney repair

Work Completed On 11/25/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for your 5 Star Review. We appreciate you! David, President CRSS

12/18/2020

Owner and workers were always very punctual, pleasant and professional. Materials for job arrived quickly and entire job was done in just over a week even with 2 days of rain holding things up. Everything looks beautiful!

Description of Work
New vinyl siding, new gutters and gutter guards

Category gutter repair,siding

Work Completed On 12/17/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed] Your new vinyl siding & guttering project looks... .well like a brand new home. Very much appreciate the most positive review you for our company & Team. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! David CRSS

10/28/2020

Extremely well from inception to completion. Very professional, polite and punctual. Provided all deliverables promptly. No deviation from original contract documents. Job site was protected and maintained well throughout the duration of the project. Exceeded our expectations. Project manager performed above and beyond to ensure expectations were being maintained constantly. The final product was ...

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed] You guys are awesome! I want to thank you again for the gift (picture) that is now hanging in my office. What a wonderful, thoughtful and totally unexpected surprise. God bless you! David CRSS

08/23/2020

Arrived on time. Workers were very nice and professional. Work was done and cleaned up and by the end of the day, there was no signs that roofers had even been there. Very pleased!!! The best company I have ever hired!!!! Have told several friends and family members about them...They're the BEST....

Description of Work
replace roof and new roof on new addition

Category roofing,doors

Work Completed On 01/07/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], We really appreciate you guys! Thank you! David CRSS

07/20/2020

David and his team did a fantastic job on our roof. David (the owner) came to our house and fully explained our options and even gave us some addresses to look at different roof colors. The install team was on time and actually finished well ahead of schedule and took care to pick up everything. All in all, I couldn't recommend them more and if you need to have work done on your roof then contact ...

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

Thanks for the review and choosing our team to install your new roof. It was really nice meeting your family. David CRSS

07/11/2020

Certified Roofing and Siding Specialist completely revamped our curb appeal! Their excellent and dedicated crew took care of our framing, roof, gutter, and painting needs. I have to say that their customer service is absolutely top-notch. This is especially due to the responsiveness of their owner and his willingness to work with his customers. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to have wo...

Description of Work
Roofing/Painting/Framing/Guttering

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/11/2020

WOW! Total Transformation!!! Roof, Painting Whole House & New Gutters. Thanks Dan for the awesome review. David President

Roofing, Painting, Siding, Gutters, Windows, & Storm Damage.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check, Financing